Start by marking “Feels Like Home (Sons of Chance, #9)” as Want to Read:
Feels Like Home (Sons of Chance, #9)

Feels Like Home (Sons of Chance #9)

3.95 of 5 stars 3.95  ·  rating details  ·  229 ratings  ·  16 reviews
City slicker Rafe Locke is no cowboy. When he arrives at the Last Chance Ranch for his brother’s wedding, Rafe refuses to buy into the whole cowboy “thing.” That is, until he sees engineer Meg Seymour whoopin’ it up—a city girl gone country—and she hits his libido with a bull’s-eye!

Meg grabs life by the horns, and it’s not long before she’s enticed Rafe into riding, roping
ebook, Harlequin Blaze #699, 224 pages
Published August 1st 2012 by Harlequin Blaze (first published July 24th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Feels Like Home, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Feels Like Home

Ellen
I'm starting to think that Chance ranch is a) making more money than they said or b) getting really crowded
Eryn LaPlant
I have had the pleasure of reading a good many of VIcki's books. Some are good, some are hilarious and some are dear to my heart. Feels Like Home is dear to me. I absolutely LOVED the characters. Rafe is a dashing hero and Meg the effervescent heroine. I just wanted to stay in their life a lot longer than the book actually was. In fact I wish the story was a lot longer, so I could! That is my only complaint ha!
If you enjoy a sizzling romance as well as a sweet love story, then read Feels Like
Anabelle
I was very disappointed with this book. Although the story/romance is in the same line as other books in this series, and enjoyable, I was looking forward to impending moment of Diana's return to the ranch. We've been reading about this character for so long and she's such an important factor in the series, that I was left needing much more than what the book offered.
Krystean
Sort of disappointed. I realize Harlequin's can't run to the same length as War and Peace but there was a lot dealt with in this book as far as Jack's half-siblings go and the character of Diane and not enough book to cover it effectively. This woman's impact on this family has been a significant theme running through nine books now and her return was dealt with very anti-climatically. The H & H romantic wrap up was very rushed too. Then came the Epilogue and I was excited to read more. I me ...more
Debbie
Rafe Locke came to The Last Chance to see his twin brother married and perform his duties as best man, he’s not looking forward to the drama having his mother here will cause or the pain she may cause his older half brother who she abandoned as a small child, but he’s willing and up to the task. There’s another task he’s willing to perform when he meets the maid of honor, only there’s nothing honorable about the performance he has in mind.
Meg Seymour traveled from PA to see her best friend marri
Kame
Another solid Chance Ranch story...
3 stars
One thing that is as sure as the sun setting each day, is more books about the Last Chance Ranch available each Summer. Feels Like Home is the last in the 2012 Summer installment.

This book takes place a number of months after Wyatt’s visit to Last Chance, where he meets and falls in love with Olivia. It is now the week of their wedding and Rafe Locke and Meg Seymour are both at Last Chance ranch for a wedding. Rafe is best man for his twin brother, and
Pattianne
Jan 21, 2014 Pattianne marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
FEELS LIKE HOME - SONS OF CHANCE #9 - (Rafe and Meg)

City slicker Rafe Locke is no cowboy. When he arrives at the Last Chance Ranch for his brother's wedding, Rafe refuses to buy into the whole cowboy "thing." That is, until he sees engineer Meg Seymour whoopin' it upa city girl gone countryand she hits his libido with a bull's-eye!
Meg grabs life by the horns, and it's not long before she's enticed Rafe into riding, roping, country dancingand gettin' naked in bed! But as they get tangled up in th
Tofu Fairy
I read this book in one day and it was fun and light and just what I needed to get my mind off of the death of my father. I know that sounds weird and morbid, but it really is a good compliment. Anything that can take my mind off of the nasty bits of life is a blessing. There was not a lot of sex in this book; it was basically one very long sex scene about 2/3 thru the book, but it totally worked and I did not feel deprived. My only complaint is that I wish the couple knew each other a bit longe ...more
Angie ~aka Reading Machine~
Rafe Locke comes to The Last Chance Ranch for his twin brother Wyatt's wedding never expecting to meet anyone like Meg Seymour. Rafe doesn't want to change his lifestyle but finds that he's fascinated by Meg and her love of life. Meg Seymour is best friends with Olivia Segwick cannot believe that Rafe doesn't seem what golden opportunity being at the ranch is. Rafe changes his mind about ranch life and finds that he actually enjoys what The Last Chance has to offer after all. Rafe's only worry i ...more
Deb

Another great entry in the Sons of Chance series. I'm so glad Rafe loosened up and recognized he had more in common with Wyatt than he thought. Meg was a great heroine for him. The epilogue introduced Nate's story and already I'm looking forward to a return visit to the ranch.
Mem
B693 Aug 2012 (Sons of Chance #9) Rafe Locke is at the ranch for his brother's wedding. He meets Meg Seymour and she shows him, a city slicker, the advantages of country life.
Laurie
Rafe is a great character. I think this is one of my favorite stories in the series. Meg's character is a breath of fresh air.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Sons of Chance
Category: Passion
Toni
can't wait for this summer's set!
Hélène
great vacation read
Za
Za marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2015
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2015
Lorren
Lorren added it
Jun 24, 2015
Jo-ann
Jo-ann marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2015
Allison
Allison marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2015
Deanna Rose
Deanna Rose marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2015
Janie
Janie marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2015
Anne
Anne marked it as to-read
May 19, 2015
Megan Scott
Megan Scott marked it as to-read
May 02, 2015
  • The Mighty Quinns: Kieran (The Mighty Quinns, #20)
  • The Braddock Boys: Colton (Braddock Boys, #4) (Love At First Bite, #7)
  • No Going Back
  • Blazing Midsummer Nights
  • Have Me
  • Her Man Advantage (Double Overtime, #2)
  • Born Ready
  • The Keeper
  • Watch Me (Stepping Up Trilogy, #1)
  • You're Still the One (Made in Montana, #4)
New York Times and USA Today bestseller Vicki Lewis Thompson believes love makes the world go around and laughter makes the trip worth taking. The recipient of RWA’s Nora Roberts Lifetime Achievement Award and the author of more than ninety books, Vicki pioneered a new kind of romance hero with Nerd in Shining Armor. Following the success of her nerd stories, Vicki launched a boisterous paranormal ...more
More about Vicki Lewis Thompson...

Sons of Chance (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • Wanted! (Sons of Chance, #1)
  • Ambushed! (Sons of Chance, #2)
  • Claimed! (Sons of Chance, #3)
  • Should've Been a Cowboy (Sons of Chance, #4)
  • Cowboy Up (Sons of Chance, #5)
  • Cowboys Like Us
  • Long Road Home (Sons of Chance, #7)
  • Lead Me Home (Sons of Chance, #8)
  • I Cross My Heart (Sons of Chance, #10)
  • Wild at Heart (Sons of Chance, #11)
Nerd in Shining Armor (Nerds, #1) A Werewolf in Manhattan (Wild About You, #1) The Nerd Who Loved Me (Nerds, #2) Nerd Gone Wild (Nerds, #3) Blonde with a Wand (Babes on Brooms, #1)