Sara's Secrets for Weeknight Meals

Sara's Secrets for Weeknight Meals

3.36 of 5 stars 3.36  ·  rating details  ·  33 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Heeding the pleas of modern multitasking home cooks, Television Food Network’s Sara Moulton returns with 200 delicious and quick main dishes, sides, and desserts for busy workweek dinners.

As the host of Cooking Live and Sara’s Secrets, the food editor of Good Morning America, and the bestselling author of Sara Moulton Cooks at Home, Sara Moulton is one of this country’s m...more
Published October 18th 2005 by Clarkson Potter

To ask other readers questions about Sara's Secrets for Weeknight Meals, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sara's Secrets for Weeknight Meals

Heather
Uninspiring, and pretty boring.
DixieJo
I have always like Sara Moulton. (Is she around any more or just over shadowed by other food network stars?) I like her and this cookbook because she is an editor at Gourmet Magazine and she goes home and cooks for her family. So you get the best of both worlds; the foodie who knows her way around good food as well as the Mom that has an idea of what it really takes to get not only food on the table, but that food into husband and children tummies.
Missy
I wasn't really expecting to find anything that would work with my very mainstream-food family's tastes, but the cheddar biscuits are awesome and the baked polenta definitely makes *me* happy.
Dee
Sara is one of the more practical chefs. Her recipes have clean favors and just enough detail. The fonts as noted by other readers were annoying but overall a solid cookbook.
Andrea
There are a few things in this book that look interesting, but nothing I would probably ever make on a weeknight. Lots of recipes with ingredients we don't like.
Nichole
Like the recipes, HATE the font color choices in the cookbook. Not always the easiest to read.
Bridget
Still need an autograph for this book
Kate
Kate added it
Jul 02, 2014
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2014
Brian K,
Brian K, marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2014
Sandy
Sandy marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2014
Debbie
Debbie marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2013
Kyle Brackman
Kyle Brackman marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2013
Stacy
Stacy marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2013
Katie
Katie added it
Jun 07, 2013
Cindy
Cindy added it
Apr 27, 2013
Jimmy
Jimmy marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Sara Moulton Cooks at Home Sara Moulton's Everyday Family Dinners Good Morning America Cut the Calories Cookbook: 120 Delicious Low-Fat, Low-Calorie Recipes from Our Viewers Green Black Red: Recipes for Cooking and Enjoying California Grapes