Start by marking “Harmony (Kingdom of Souls, #1)” as Want to Read:
Harmony (Kingdom of Souls, #1)

Harmony (Kingdom of Souls #1)

Watch the trailer: http://bit.ly/HarmonyVid
Buy the paperback at: http://bit.ly/HarmonyStore
Kindle version available through Amazon.

A Curse.
It started with a curse centuries ago placed upon the House of Ulster:

One more powerful than I will come,
She alone will break the spell.
With her as guide the dark will align.

Destiny.
If someone told you that you were the key to an ancien
Paperback, First Edition, 234 pages
Published June 1st 2012 by Cambio Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Harmony, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Harmony

Inna
Aug 13, 2012 Inna rated it liked it
Shelves: vampires
Review appears on my blog
Harmony, what can I say I have very mixed feelings about this book. I think for the most part I did enjoy it, and it's definitely a must read if you are into paranormal romance, however often times I was a little confused with what was happening in the book. I was confused with the mix of legends, the curse from the beginning of the book, the spirits. I was really confused. I still don't know who is rooting for what in the story. It was short which made it fast paced so
Alexa
Jul 04, 2012 Alexa rated it liked it
Recommended to Alexa by: Goodreads First Reads winner

My review can also be found on my blog Collections.

Sophie has recently started having recurring nightmares revolving around her mother's death and has even started hearing the voice of Ian, someone she has dreamed about for years, in her mind. She beings to realize that these dreams might be real after all when Ian reveals himself to her. Harmony was a fast-paced read filled with romance, vampires, and hints of Irish magic and lore.

I think the parts I liked the most were actually the scenes from
Sam
Jul 16, 2012 Sam rated it liked it
Harmony was sort of a weird book for me. It had this awkward feel to it. I don’t really know how to explain it. I really enjoyed the beginning, but as I got father and father into the book, I got more and more confused about where the story was going and what was the idea behind the story.
Cover:
The cover is very simple. It has that kind of beauty that only comes from it being simple!
Plot/ Writing:
The writing and plot structure were just okay. The writing was a little jumpy and I found typos, bu
Alexis
Jul 18, 2012 Alexis rated it liked it
I hadn't heard anything about this book before I got the chance to review it (as is usual with books not published with the big six publishers) but once I heard the premise I became intrigued. I love books with Irish folklore/guys with Irish accents and so I thought this book would be a good fit for me. The only thing that had me worrying was that vampires were involved. More on that later.

Harmony started out fast paced enough. The prologue was super cool and all "back-in-time-like" and had me w
Courtney Christison
Nov 15, 2012 Courtney Christison rated it really liked it
Let me first preface this review by saying i'm not a fan of vampires, or any young adult fiction that deals with them. I was only forced to read Twilight after losing a bet, and did not quite enjoy them. I was given a copy of this book and thought I'd give it a go!

Harmony has great characters that are fully developed and relatable. The story is clever, and the writing is perfect for the ages it was written for.

My only problem? I wish that this book and twilight had been reversed. There are sever
Radiant
Jul 09, 2012 Radiant rated it really liked it
It was a bit different and predictable at same time than the vampire books.

Sophie is waiting for her graduation to be done,she lives with her grams after her mothers death and wants nothing but normal life.
But her life was never normal..she has nightmares that she wants to stop and to meet the person who saves her from her nightmares...Ian..her figment of imagination,her telepathic partner..But then she sees that he is real and very much a vampire and her life is turned upside down.

Sophie is hau
Carla Robinette
Sep 14, 2012 Carla Robinette rated it really liked it
I was a little confused during the beginning, but once I was past the 1st few chapters it made sense and was tied in together. It was a very quick read and I really did enjoy it. I told Sonya to keep writing so the story can continue.
Tiffany
Jul 13, 2012 Tiffany rated it it was amazing
I love a story that goes back and forth in time. An old world story intertwined with a modern day vampire romance. I loved it!!!!
jgyweniverel
Sep 12, 2012 jgyweniverel marked it as to-read
Shelves: own-book
I watched the trailer for this book, and all I can say is......I HAVE GOT TO READ THIS BOOK! It sounds so excellent!!!
Sonya Bria
Jun 04, 2012 Sonya Bria rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I'm a little biased since I wrote it, but I think you will enjoy it!
Mechele
Sep 15, 2012 Mechele rated it really liked it
Shelves: mecheles-reviews
Review coming soon to readforyourfuture.blogspot.com :)
Once Upon a Twilight
Sep 06, 2012 Once Upon a Twilight rated it it was ok
This is the story of Sophia and Ian. Sophia's uncomplicated life as a high school senior preparing for graduation is forever changed as she learns the Celtic history of her ancestor Deidre. Ian must reveal the role he played in the past, help Sophia come to terms with his life as a vampire in the present and hope that combined they can defeat the curse and ultimately plan a future together.

The story starts with a prologue set hundreds of years ago and with a curse. A greedy king, a beautiful dru
Felicia Chien
Jul 16, 2012 Felicia Chien rated it liked it
Book: Harmony by Sonya Bria
Pages: 226
Genre: Young Adult, Paranormal
Source: Sent from author

Short Synopsis: Sophie is a senior in high school who can think of nothing but graduation. But it isn't until she meets a mysterious stranger named Ian, and her whole world starts to change.

My Thoughts: An interesting vampire tale with a twist with two addicting characters that will leave you curious for more.

A Curse. It started with a curse centuries ago placed upon the House of Ulster: One more powerful
Sonia
Jun 22, 2013 Sonia rated it it was ok
I really wanted to like this more, but there were a couple of things that kept me from giving it a higher rating. The beginning was good. I liked the dreams (visions) and liked how Ian and Sophie met. I also liked the whole legend and that Sophie was the key to breaking the curse. However, getting from the beginning to the ending took too long for me and I really, really disliked the ending. Instead of "breaking the curse", I feel that it just changed people. This is definitely not a "happy-ever ...more
Lisa
Sep 09, 2012 Lisa rated it it was ok
All the elements for a good book were there but it missed the mark. The characters and plot were shallow and should have been more developed. It read like a "Twilight" copy. I was disappointed because I felt like the story could have been great.
Leilani
Aug 04, 2012 Leilani rated it really liked it

This book is really quite fast paced with an interesting plot, characters and setting. I read a bit of it a few years ago and I was piqued then with Ian and Sophie. It was a nice finished book.
Onyx
Onyx marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2016
Anjuli
Anjuli marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2016
Eden Shortland
Eden Shortland marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2016
Kimberly Johnson
Kimberly Johnson marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2016
Tara Blake
Tara Blake marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2015
Carey Cave
Carey Cave marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2015
Abbey
Abbey marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2015
Goodnessdreal
Goodnessdreal marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2015
Natalie
Natalie marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2015
Rowan Simetra
Rowan Simetra marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2014
Frank Bria
Frank Bria rated it it was amazing
Aug 27, 2014
Nadine Stoelman
Nadine Stoelman marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Kayla Eklund
Kayla Eklund marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Q&A with Sonya Bria: Who is your favorite character in Harmony and why? 3 4 Jul 18, 2012 04:38PM
Q&A with Sonya Bria: How big of a role did music play in Harmony? 1 3 Jul 14, 2012 09:04AM
Q&A with Sonya Bria: Welcome! 1 2 Jul 14, 2012 08:53AM
  • Oracle - Sunken Earth (Oracle, #1)
  • Midnight Blood (Born Immortal, #1)
  • Percival's Angel (Merlin's Harp, #3)
  • Realms Of The Red Rabbit: (Realms Of The Red Rabbit Series, Book 1)
  • Heart Waves (Heart Waves, #1)
  • The Twenty (Barronlands Trilogy, #1)
  • Spiral
  • Reality Bites: Tales of a Half-Vampire
  • Ship of Souls
  • The Key of Amatahns (Argetallam Saga, #1)
  • Sleepy Willow's Bonded Soul (The Narcoleptic Vampire, #1)
  • Squalor, New Mexico
  • In All Probability
  • Mayhem (Mystyx, #3)
  • Buried (Goth Girl Mystery, #1)
  • Reaper's Legacy (Toxic City, #2)
  • A Plain & Simple Heart (The Amish of Apple Grove, #2)
  • Silver Knight