Start by marking “Lasso Her Heart” as Want to Read:
Lasso Her Heart

Lasso Her Heart

3.77 of 5 stars 3.77  ·  rating details  ·  104 ratings  ·  11 reviews
She'd always lived a charmed life, so when Bethany Taft's fiancé was killed, she thought her chance for happiness was gone forever. But after her beloved aunt got engaged--at sixty!--Bethany found joy in her role as wedding planner. Spending time with Cody Dillard, the groom's son, was a given--the rancher flew Bethany to Chicago and back in his private plane. And between ...more
Published December 1st 2006 by Steeple Hill

To ask other readers questions about Lasso Her Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lasso Her Heart

"Fluffy" -- yup, this little Christian paperback romance (a gift from a friend that's been sitting on my shelf for awhile) would fit the bill, all right. I figured from the get-go that this book would be predictable and probably far-fetched in places -- and yes, this (clean!!) little book had plenty of both elements. Obviously the main characters would fall in love, even though one (Bethany) is a little bit "city" and the other (Cody) is "country;" there would probably be some big dramatic scene ...more
This book is AWSM!!!!I love how he proposes its sooo romantic!!!:)
Kym McNabney
This was my first read by this author and I wasn't impressed. The story line was good, but it was lacking in dept of the characters. I didn't feel there were enough emotional encounters between the two. I also felt there was far too much telling and not enough showing. I almost stopped reading around page 80, but pushed on. In the end, it was okay, just not great. She could have done so much more with it. But hey, even the best of writers, have a not so good book.
Zarrel Noza
Well, for a romantic story,I can consider this as a good one. It is not the kind of romantic story where the characters did.nothing but kiss and make out. the type of story that you can really call a 'love' story 'cause it indeed tells a story about real love [if tbere's such q thing]
There is a book that precedes this: matchmaker matchmaker.

I have not read it and did not know until the end of this one.

I enjoy reading books that continue the different characters in the books.
Donna Hunt
this is my second "inspirational romance" book I've read. I didn't enjoy it as much but the story was nice and though lacking in some places I believe God can bless anyone who reads it.
I'll agree with the fluffy statement. A couple weeks later, I don't remember much. The New Year's Eve events seemed contrived and a little far fetched. Overall, I enjoyed it.
Cheesy. Story line was ok but truly there wasn't much to it. Clean an quick read, but without much substance.
It was ok. I liked the characters and the situation that she had to deal with.
May 17, 2013 Rita added it
Planning a desert wedding was an interesting plot.
I loved this book!! I've read it three times!!!
Christan Webb
Christan Webb marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2015
Bronwyn marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2015
JUB marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2015
Cynthia marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2015
Wenona marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2015
Kathie added it
Jul 03, 2015
Robin marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2015
Susan Moxley
Susan Moxley marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2015
Teresa Couch
Teresa Couch marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2015
Donna Harris
Donna Harris marked it as to-read
May 21, 2015
Della Weddle
Della Weddle marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Anna Schmidt is the award-winning author of over twenty works of historical and contemporary fiction. A reviewer from Romantic Times notes that “Schmidt is not timid about presenting her characters with their faults laid bare for the reader to see.”
Anna's series set in WWII Germany with an American Quaker protagonist has been praised by Publisher's Weekly! Her trilogy of contemporary novels about
More about Anna Schmidt...