Lasso Her Heart

Lasso Her Heart

3.72 of 5 stars 3.72  ·  rating details  ·  93 ratings  ·  11 reviews
She'd always lived a charmed life, so when Bethany Taft's fiancé was killed, she thought her chance for happiness was gone forever. But after her beloved aunt got engaged--at sixty!--Bethany found joy in her role as wedding planner. Spending time with Cody Dillard, the groom's son, was a given--the rancher flew Bethany to Chicago and back in his private plane. And between...more
Published December 1st 2006 by Steeple Hill

Beth
"Fluffy" -- yup, this little Christian paperback romance (a gift from a friend that's been sitting on my shelf for awhile) would fit the bill, all right. I figured from the get-go that this book would be predictable and probably far-fetched in places -- and yes, this (clean!!) little book had plenty of both elements. Obviously the main characters would fall in love, even though one (Bethany) is a little bit "city" and the other (Cody) is "country;" there would probably be some big dramatic scene...more
Zarrel Noza
Well, for a romantic story,I can consider this as a good one. It is not the kind of romantic story where the characters did.nothing but kiss and make out. This.is the type of story that you can really call a 'love' story 'cause it indeed tells a story about real love [if tbere's such q thing]
Megan
This book is AWSM!!!!I love how he proposes its sooo romantic!!!:)
Kym McNabney
This was my first read by this author and I wasn't impressed. The story line was good, but it was lacking in dept of the characters. I didn't feel there were enough emotional encounters between the two. I also felt there was far too much telling and not enough showing. I almost stopped reading around page 80, but pushed on. In the end, it was okay, just not great. She could have done so much more with it. But hey, even the best of writers, have a not so good book.
Judy
There is a book that precedes this: matchmaker matchmaker.

I have not read it and did not know until the end of this one.

I enjoy reading books that continue the different characters in the books.
Donna Hunt
this is my second "inspirational romance" book I've read. I didn't enjoy it as much but the story was nice and though lacking in some places I believe God can bless anyone who reads it.
Lauri
I'll agree with the fluffy statement. A couple weeks later, I don't remember much. The New Year's Eve events seemed contrived and a little far fetched. Overall, I enjoyed it.
Tausha
Cheesy. Story line was ok but truly there wasn't much to it. Clean an quick read, but without much substance.
Kim
It was ok. I liked the characters and the situation that she had to deal with.
Rita
May 17, 2013 Rita added it
Planning a desert wedding was an interesting plot.
Dakota
I loved this book!! I've read it three times!!!
Rose Hill
Rose Hill is currently reading it
Jul 22, 2014
Jen
Jen added it
Jul 10, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2014
Cassie Peters
Cassie Peters marked it as to-read
May 24, 2014
Angie
Angie marked it as to-read
May 06, 2014
Nikki
Nikki marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2014
Becky
Becky marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2014
Rose
Rose marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2014
Towers
Towers added it
Feb 04, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Anna Schmidt is the award-winning author of over twenty works of historical and contemporary fiction. A reviewer from Romantic Times notes that “Schmidt is not timid about presenting her characters with their faults laid bare for the reader to see.”
Currently Anna is working on a new series set in WWII Germany with an American Quaker protagonist. The first novel--ALL GOD'S CHILDREN-has already bee...more
More about Anna Schmidt...
All God's Children (Peacemakers, #1) A Stranger's Gift (Women of Pinecraft, #1) Seaside Cinderella (Nantucket Island, #1) A Convenient Wife Hannah's Journey (Amish Brides of Celery Fields, #1)