The Saints (The Watchers, #3)

The Saints (The Watchers #3)

4.47 of 5 stars 4.47  ·  rating details  ·  466 ratings  ·  14 reviews
The Saints is the third book of The Watchers Series. After the devastating conclusion of The Seekers, Clare finds herself trapped in a prison. With no way out, uncertain if Daniel is alive or dead, she fights to stay sane and maintain her hope. Her only ally her dwindling hope, Clare fights for survival and searches for a way to end the war once and for all.
ebook
Published November 16th 2011 by Smashwords (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Saints, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Saints

Hush, Hush by Becca FitzpatrickCity of Bones by Cassandra ClareFallen by Lauren KateCrescendo by Becca FitzpatrickCity of Glass by Cassandra Clare
YA Angels
231st out of 290 books — 1,490 voters
Angelfall by Susan EeHush, Hush by Becca FitzpatrickUnearthly by Cynthia HandFallen by Lauren KateCrescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
Angels & Demons
423rd out of 436 books — 607 voters

More lists with this book...

Erin
Mar 08, 2012 Erin rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: angels
Wonderful!!! So I read the first three books... They end with clif hangers... I was on the edge of my seat!!! I need to kow what happens next.... I loved it. Clare and Daniel are awesome... Clare is more awesome!

I need the next book to hurry up and come out... I need answers...
Nickole
couldnt put the book down. finished it within one afternoon. great story line. made you wonder what was going to happen next...new characters..new places...new danger!
3.5 Stars

You are brought back into the story right where The Watchers left off. Ana is bringing Clare to L.A. as a prisoner for Lorian. She is tortured for almost 2 months as they attempt to retrain her. The only thing that keeps her going, besides her stubborn attitude, is her dreams of being with Daniel. She knows she needs to fight if she wants to see him again. While she is making her escape she is injured but is rescued by a group of watchers that fight against the brothers. Their leader, R...more
Dannielle
Ah. I love these books. There is no longer any doubt, it's my favorite of all favorite series! And that is a very big title that I don't just go throwing around :)

In the Saints, we are introduced to new people. We learn new things about Clare. And the biggest thing of all... the build up to the final battle is getting so huge!

And you wanna know what absolutely makes these books? The conversations between Clare and Daniel! It's awesome and ALWAYs left me smiling/laughing despite the seriousness...more
Shawnee Kaltenbach
Normally I don't like cliffhangers but this series had me on the edge of my seat the entire time. Awesome series! A must read for sure!!
Elena Caballero
This is the third book in the Watchers series. Anna had kidnapped Clare and taken her to Los Angeles to be given to Lorian. There, she is put through a rough, and violent re-training. Where they torture her. She is on the edge of her sanity and the only way she gets through, is her dreams. They are all about Daniel. The saints, a group of rebellious watchers rescue her.

I liked this book. There were a lot of times where I thought Clare was going to give up, or I thought someone was going to die....more
Lekeisha Thomas
More action and unanswered questions. Clare and Daniel have the answers, they just aren't thinking hard enough. Clare's powers are getting stronger and it's only a matter of time before she attacks full throttle. Amazing new characters, whom I love. Not all are allies as they claim to be. Again, Clare has a tendency to act before thinking about the consequences. I just hope that she's learning from her impulsive behavior. Again, awesome book 3! I'm anxious to start The Last!
Rex Eaton
Another action packed addition to The Watchers series. Clare, as always, is at her best. Clare seems to be like the old Timex commercial (some of you younger folks will not have a clue as to the connection but it's still applies lol), she takes a licking and keeps on ticking. After all the bruises, cuts and abrasions she still hangs in the fight. Great read.
Ces
This third book was consistently entertaining however, I was a little frustrated at the characters. Clare, Daniel and the rest have all the clues in front of them and yet they don’t figure things out. I hope they get a little smarter in the fourth and final book of the series. All in all I am eager to read ‘The Last’.
Melissa
My favorite book so far in the series. I found some grammar issues though, not not enough to annoy me. They are getting closer to finding more about why Clare is the way she is.
Kyra Dunst
Lynnie Purcell has a way of getting you invested in her story. Her characters a flawed and real, even if they are half angel.
Diane
great writer. excellent story line, wonderful deep characters.
Paula
I really enjoyed this book !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kayla
Pretty good, but last one beats all!
Desa
Desa marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2014
Cindy Cabaniss
Cindy Cabaniss marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2014
Becky Revis
Becky Revis marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2014
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Viola
Viola marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
Maggie
Maggie marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2014
  • Broken Wings (Hidden Wings, #2)
  • Scorched Treachery (Imdalind, #3)
  • Crystal Tomb (Starfire Angels: Dark Angel Chronicles, #3)
  • Winter Fire (The Witchling, #3)
  • Mortal (Soul Guardians, Book 6)
  • Forgiven (The Watchers, #3)
  • The Triplex (Guardians #4)
  • Witch Hunt (Hayle Coven, #2)
  • Rogue Wave (The Water Keepers, #2)
  • Horizon (Elemental Enmity, #4)
  • Breathless (King, #2)
  • Damaged: Natalie's Story
  • Exalted (Stained, #4)
  • Revelation (The Guardians, #3)
  • Fire (Elemental, #4)
  • Hunted (The Guardian Legacy, #3)
  • The Gatekeeper's House (Gatekeeper's Saga, #4)
Lynnie is an author for young adult and romance novels. You can find her works published on Barnes and Noble, Amazon, Sony, and Apple. She has written five young adult novels and one adult novel. Her passions include reading, watching good movies and TV shows, and writing whenever she can.
More about Lynnie Purcell...
The Watchers (The Watchers, #1) The Seekers (The Watchers, #2) The Last (The Watchers, #4) The Hunter (The Guardian, #1) The Keeper (The Guardian, #2)