Start by marking “Reign Over Me” as Want to Read:
Reign Over Me

Reign Over Me

2.9 of 5 stars 2.90  ·  rating details  ·  29 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Spencer is stunned the day an older boy named Dmitri takes him firmly by the hand and intertwines their lives. Spencer hangs on Dmitri’s every word and order for years until the vicious lies of an outside party cause Dmitri to throw Spencer violently from his life. Heartbroken, Spencer is pushed almost to the breaking point until a mysterious stranger offers him the chance ...more
Published July 18th 2012 by Extasy Books (first published June 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Reign Over Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reign Over Me

Arthur
I never like slavery, although I can enjoy it if the context is 'right' and believable (e.g., during Roman time, or in a fantasy story). But not in contemporary story. A bit of D/s as long as confined in bed is fine. But not when a person who confesses love to another one has to sit by his master on the floor like a dog and doesn't find anything wrong with it.

In this book, Spencer was a slave to Dmitri when he was 10 to 17 yo. When Dmitri listened to a false accusation made by his friends, he th
jules0623
The love interest was a creepy fuck who groomed Spencer as his slave from an early age then, after he tossed him aside without a second thought, manipulated his way back into Spencer's life when he was most vulnerable. This is emotional abuse, not romance.
Gabbi

4.25 Kisses

This is the first book I’ve read by Rebecca Brochu and it definitely won’t be my last. I really liked the ability this author has to write intense, interesting characters. I was immediately swept up into the lives of her characters and I enjoyed watching them resolve their differences and make a life together. Since I think the blurb does an excellent job at describing the book, I won’t rehash it. But I will point out the reasons why I enjoyed th
Marsha Spence
I thought this was an excellent read. At first it was sweet, then heartbreaking then surprising and HOT! My only complaint: I wish it was longer!
Honey
This almost gay version of Annie is dark and sweet and desperate. It isn’t perfect, but it’s powerful.
Kisha Rollins
real good book!
Jonel
Jonel marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2015
Sabine
Sabine added it
Apr 25, 2014
Zam
Zam marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2014
S.M. Franklin
S.M. Franklin marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2014
Debbie
Debbie added it
Feb 09, 2014
Nic
Nic marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2014
Shelby P
Shelby P marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2014
Debbie
Debbie marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2013
Amanda
Amanda added it
Nov 28, 2013
Naska Atanasova
Naska Atanasova is currently reading it
Nov 04, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Rebecca spends most of her days crouched in front of a keyboard or curled up with a book.

As an avid video game and anime enthusiast, it is an understatement to say that she has a vivid imagination. With a collection of games, dvd's, and books that number too many to count she is often found neck deep in some fantasy world.
More about Rebecca Brochu...
The Alpha's Ardor (Wolves of Flathead, #1) Undercover Lover The Beta's Beloved (Wolves of Flathead, #2) The Lawman's Librarian Next to You (Romance on the Go)