Start by marking “Whole Pieces (7 Hours #5)” as Want to Read:
Whole Pieces (7 Hours #5)

Whole Pieces (7 Hours #5)

4.2 of 5 stars 4.20  ·  rating details  ·  59 ratings  ·  15 reviews
In each installment of "7 Hours," a character is visited by the enigmatic Thomas Constant, who makes a heart-stopping statement: "You are about to die. But you may choose from one of three options: Live seven more hours, travel back in time and relive seven hours, or accept the inevitable and die now."After a brutal attack left him without a limb and his team dead, former ...more
Published April 27th 2012 by Tyndale House Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Whole Pieces, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Whole Pieces

What would you change if you were given a chance to go back in time and you only had 7 hours to do it in?

This is a short faced paced military romance read, that's guaranteed to have you on the edge of your seat!
2 down, several to go.

This is the second of the Thomas Constant short stories I have read. So far they are not terrible. Person about to die gets a 7 hour Time Out with a chance to fix a major regret.The 'victim' in this episode seemed a little snarky whereas a previous subject came of as wimpy. I wonder how I would fare in a similar situation. Fun read but unrealistic when I stop to consider that having a second chance to right a perceived wrong would eradicate the collateral damage of the ori
Review on Amazon:
Review on my blog: http://www.christianbookshelfreviews....

I really liked Whole Pieces. I loved the whole military aspect and thought the story was well written. I liked the characters, but none of them stand out as a favorite to me. Thomas Constant's actions were very interesting in this installment and I was really surprised by something Hawk did. Overall, a good read.

Overall thoughts on the series:

All in all, this was a very interestin
First of all, I want to applaud Tyndall House Publishers for this series. It's unique and exciting to have a variety of authors providing bits and pieces to Thomas Constant's story!

Haytham "Hawk" Wilson is a bitter man. He is the sole survivor of an attack that took place many years ago and his time on earth is ending. Thomas Constant pays him a visit and gives him the option of living seven more hours, going back in time and reliving seven hours, or accepting reality and dying now. Hawk jumps
Julie Graves
From Goodreads:

In each installment of 7 Hours, a character is visited by the enigmatic Thomas Constant, who makes a heart-stopping statement: "You are about to die. But you may choose from one of three options: Live seven more hours, travel back in time and relive seven hours, or accept the inevitable and die now."

My Description:

In Whole Pieces Haytham Kelley "Hawk" is part of a special op group in Afghanistan. When a young boy happens upon their group there is argument over whether to kill him
This was my first Ronie Kendig story and it was a beauty.

This was the fifth story in the 7 Hour series that I've read and it was hard not to compare them all and it's that comparison that has driven my rating of 4. Perhaps if I had read it as a standalone piece I may have rated it a 5.

Three aspects of Ronie's writing particularly grabbed me in this story. Firstly, she made me feel like I was in the bunker with Hawk (the main character) and his company. In a military situation this was incredibly
Former Green Beret Hawk Wilson and his team were ambushed in Afghanistan which left Wilson without an arm and his team dead.

He relives the horror every day in his mind, seeing the young Afghan boy catch sight of them and revealing their position. Wilson's angry at everyone so when he gets the opportunity to relive seven hours of his life, he knows just where he'll go and what he'll do to stop the massacre from happening.

Kendig is well known for her military thrillers. As this was my first experi
Adam Collings
Another great instalment in the 7 Hours series. In addition to bringing her trademark military story to the series, Ronnie Kendig gives it a little twist as the protagonist, Hawk, steals Thomas Constant's watch, allowing him some additional control over his changes to the timestream, or does it? This book had a nicely satisfying ending.
Love the emotion the author is able to bring out of the character.
Alyssa Melnyk
Nice enough but not Kendig's best.
Marian Baay
I enjoyed reading this short story by Ronie Kendig. It's about a former Green Beret--so thankfully Ronie sticked to the military! I love reading military fiction and anything Ronie Kendig writes. So therefore Whole Pieces did not disappoint!
The reader gets rapid-fire action and will read about a heart rending decision.

Haytham "Hawk" Wilson 'travels back in time' to relive 7 hours of his life. He will try to alter those 7 hours to save his team that died on a mission many years ago. Will he succe
Of the 7 stories in this series this one was my favorite. I loved the ending and the bond that Hawk made with Abda...puts life into perspective. I rated it 5 stars because Kendig did a great job of weaving a great story, suspensefu and Constant had a different attitude than the other books.
Erynn Newman
Rapid Fire Fiction at its best. Ronie writes the most amazing military heroes, and this novella is no exception. The time-travel/fantasy element was super fun, but the story was (as always) a poignant tale of redemption with a beautiful ending.
Barbara Duke
Very good book. It was a new experience with the e-book. I still prefer to physically hold a hard copy. Sometimes I want to go back to something I read and re-read it. I just like physically holding a book in my hands and reading.
Kevin Denis
Ronie Kendig almost makes me want to go out and read military fiction. Whole Pieces is that good.
Moriah marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2015
Sara marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2015
Julie marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2015
Rita marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2015
Karen Hadley
Karen Hadley marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2015
Sheila Michaels
Sheila Michaels marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2015
Lisa Allen
Lisa Allen marked it as to-read
May 25, 2015
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
May 13, 2015
Jemma Simmons
Jemma Simmons marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015
Tina Summers
Tina Summers marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Ronie Kendig is an award-winning, bestselling author who grew up an Army brat. She married her own hunky hero, who’s an Army veteran. After twenty-plus years of marriage, she and her husband have a full life with four children and two dogs. Ronie’s degree in psychology has helped her pen novels of raw, broken characters. Since launching onto the publishing scene, Ronie’s Rapid-Fire Fiction has hit ...more
More about Ronie Kendig...

7 Hours (7 books)
  • Rearview (7 Hours #1)
  • Escapement (7 Hours series)
  • Teardrop (7 Hours, #3)
  • Recollection (7 Hours, #4)
  • All of Our Dreams (7 Hours, #6)
  • The Last Night of Alton Webber (7 Hours, #7)
Nightshade (Discarded Heroes, #1) Digitalis (Discarded Heroes #2) Firethorn (Discarded Heroes #4) Wolfsbane (Discarded Heroes #3) Trinity: Military War Dog (A Breed Apart, # 1)