Start by marking “La Corda d'Oro Volume 17” as Want to Read:
La Corda d'Oro Volume 17

La Corda d'Oro Volume 17 (La Corda d'Oro #17)

The end of the semester is approaching, and everyone seems to have their own paths mapped out. Kahoko has promised Tsukimori to work hard on her violin until he returns, but will she truly be ready to face him when he comes back earlier than expected? And what exactly did Tsuchiura wanted to talk to Kahoko about after the concours? Will it strengthen or shake her determina ...more
Paperback
Published by Chuang Yi (first published May 7th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about La Corda d'Oro Volume 17, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about La Corda d'Oro Volume 17

TooManyFeelsToDeal
Aug 02, 2012 TooManyFeelsToDeal rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
THE ENDING WAS NOT ENOUGH!!!!!!
Kate
What a dissatisfying ending! I kept waiting for Len's character to grow, but I really don't see much difference between Len at the end of the story and the arrogant self-absorbed Len of volume 1. It is never okay to insult the person you're in love because you're in love with them. Abuse in any fashion is not okay, verbal included, and that's what I saw in his treatment of Kahoko. That she meekly takes it, finds fault in herself instead of demanding more of Len, is not okay with me either. I do ...more
Theresa ♫
Aug 18, 2012 Theresa ♫ rated it it was ok
Recommends it for: Fellow humans who don't mind endings full of questions.
BEFORE THE BOOK HAS BEEN READ/OPENED/TOUCHED/or even RELEASED IN THIS COUNTRY

(*bawls)

That cover is so beautiful. T_T

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS THE LAST VOLUME!!!
(*wheeze)NO! Just . . . just NO!

But I'm definitely getting my hands on this thing, no matter how many ninjas I have to assassinate! HOY-YAAAAAH! (*karate chop)

AFTER THE BOOK HAS BEEN READ: July 8th, 2013

(*grumble . . . . . . .)

Mmpff................mrffff........

Okay, so volume 16 was beautiful.
It was. Seriously it was.
And the art for 17 is
S.Q. Eries
May 28, 2013 S.Q. Eries rated it liked it
Yejoon Kim
Dec 05, 2013 Yejoon Kim rated it it was amazing
Shelves: la-corda-d-oro
SPOILERS AHEAD!

The story as a whole isn't really romantic because romantic scenes are almost non-existent. If I'm going to review it using only my mind, that's exactly what I would say. BUT! Though there are really no kissing scenes or whatever (and when I say kissing scene, I really mean a proper kiss on the lips) in the whole manga, I still squealed and screamed and giggled and laughed the whole time I was reading this.

First off, I'm a proud LenxHino supporter. From the very beginning, I alre
Amber Hetchler
Feb 19, 2017 Amber Hetchler rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
So sad that this is the end. T_T
Jan 30, 2014 Laura rated it really liked it
Shelves: 漫画
The main reason this gets a 4 and not a 5 is because I don't (in general) like manga that is based off harem dating simulation games. The main character never ends up with the one I want, and it's usually pretty muddled. The author nearly always has an ending where the feelings are not completely expressed, so that fans of other combinations can interpret in whatever way they want. Now, that's fine, but for shoujo I think most people can agree that what they came for was the romance, and at the ...more
Kimikimi
Oct 17, 2013 Kimikimi rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
I don't usually like Manga based off of dating sims because it builds up all of this romantic tension and then doesn't follow through. This one wasn't so bad though, and because of the art and the story telling.

I do get really annoyed at the lead though, there is no way a person can be so clueless as to not notice that Six guys are seriously interested in her. I know it's necessary to drive the story but it makes her look seriously stupid. The books also seem to have a bit of a Madonna complex
Holly Letson
This volume flew by so fast! (Wish I had known beforehand that it was the finale. VIZ on Edelweiss needs to warn me when a volume is the finale...LOL!).
--------------
This volume hit me with all the feels! Sadly, this series is over. But, there are volumes I still need to read someday, so I guess it's not over for me.
--------------
I am quite happy that Kohoko decided to continue pursuing her music, even though most normal girls would have given up under her circumstances. But, I did not like h
Judy (Geeky Reading)
Jun 25, 2013 Judy (Geeky Reading) rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
~4/5

[Read more at my blog, Geeky Reading!]

This was a nice ending, simple, a little not as solid as I wanted, but still good.

A big conclusion for Kahoko and several of her friends, a simple confession between her and Len, some growing for Kahoko. I think I maybe wanted a little more solidity, but it was still nice.

Either way, I am going to miss this series. It was fun and very cute, and I grew very attached to the characters. I’m going to miss all of them a lot. I want more, but I’m satisfied.

I g
Melissa
May 29, 2013 Melissa rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, series
Having stuck by this series for a long while, I'm glad that it's finally over. It didn't drag on too long, and it was entertaining for the most part.

However, I'm kind of disappointed with the ending. It ended off on a good note, but I wish it had expanded a little more on all of the characters with an afterward or something that showed everyone in the future and how they're getting on.
Ella
Mar 10, 2016 Ella rated it it was amazing
I was totally not satisfied with the ending. I actually thought that they would meet after a few years and not a few months but that's alright. What I wanted to know was whether Hihara was going to confess to Kahoko and who is the one whom SHE loves. And Etou never once appeared again after the side story. 75 chapters of this manga is not enough for me. I want more of it.
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
It all started with Kahoko, a fairy and a magic violin. First saw the anime and found the story continues of course in manga form. I'll admit I started liking the series then later on wasn't as into it. Still from time to time I would try to catch up. The art and characters are drawn really well. Though it seemed like there should of been more. The volume wasn't bad or anything.
Amber
Jun 23, 2013 Amber rated it liked it
Lauren
Feb 10, 2015 Lauren rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
One of my favorite things is a reverse harem type of series and this one did not disappoint. The correlation between each of the different boys and their musical instruments was excellent and I loved how music helped to progress the story line along. Hino was such a cute character!

Anime: One of my favorites! I loved all of the music!!!
Abigail Yiu
Apr 16, 2013 Abigail Yiu rated it it was amazing
I LOVED THE WHOLE MANGA!!!!!!!! ALL OF THE SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wish i could be like ryotaro and len and kazuki and keiichi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3
Chelsea
I have loved reading this series and am both happy and a little sad about finally getting to see how the story ends. I am going to miss getting to see how all the different characters develop.

Contains: Measures 71 - 74 / Special Edition / Final Measure
Sai
Nov 25, 2012 Sai rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, reviewed, manga
Oh wow... definitely did not see that ending coming: there was so much more to be done! And so unsatisfying.... >< Maaaannnnn.... seriously?? So many unresolved things!! She doesn't even hug him back!! Gah.....
Alcieta
Jul 29, 2013 Alcieta rated it liked it
Mediocre to the very end! ;D To be honest, I read/bought this manga purely for the art, which is jarringly gorgeous. I barely remembered what the story was, if indeed there was one, by the time this sucker was finally released.
Dolores
May 23, 2013 Dolores rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Final volume.
Belle Augusta
Jul 06, 2012 Belle Augusta rated it it was amazing
Shelves: comic, japan
Last volume! and it ended very nice...
(tapi rasanya masih kurang terakhirnyaaaa!)
May 25, 2013 Sarah rated it really liked it
Even though I still think Kazuki was the best choice, I have to admit that Len really grew on me in the last half of the series despite being a jerk the majority of the time.
Sammie
Mar 14, 2016 Sammie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Omg it was so good but i was still hoping for more at the end .

omg loved Len ,sigh hes just awesome.

Céline :)
Feb 22, 2013 Céline :) rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013-reads
That was it, the last book. *sheds a tear*
I really liked this series a lot and I feel sad that it's over. :)
Infinite Scythe
Mar 23, 2013 Infinite Scythe rated it really liked it
I liked it and all but it just didn't feel satisfying. Like it is not an ending for a 17 book series. More like 10. But I do like the series. It is in my top 3 faves. ^.^
Emily
May 19, 2013 Emily rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved It!!! I am so very happy THEY end up together!
Amirul Sen
Amirul Sen rated it did not like it
Jan 09, 2015
Wendy
Wendy rated it it was amazing
Mar 13, 2014
Vicky
Vicky rated it really liked it
Jan 10, 2014
Marion
Marion rated it it was amazing
Mar 21, 2015
  • Nanaco Robin #1
  • ココにいるよ!(5) (Koko ni Iru Yo!, #5)
  • A Devil and Her Love Song, Vol. 12 (A Devil and Her Love Song, #12)
  • AAA, Vol. 03
  • Reborn! 20: Hier kommt der X-Burner (Reborn!, #20)
  • 学園アリス 31 [Gakuen Alice 31]
  • Seiyuu-ka! 2
  • Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu Vol 11 (Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu #11)
  • Boku wa Kiss de Uso o Tsuku (The Kiss I Lied About), Vol. 2
  • Chocolate Cosmos, Vol. 03 (Chocolate Cosmos, #3)
  • D.N.Angel, Vol. 10 (D.N.Angel, #10)

La Corda d'Oro (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • La Corda d'Oro, Volume 1