Start by marking “Wheel-Mouse vs All The Crazy Robots” as Want to Read:
Wheel-Mouse vs All The Crazy Robots

Wheel-Mouse vs All The Crazy Robots

4.89 of 5 stars 4.89  ·  rating details  ·  168 ratings  ·  41 reviews
This is a children's picture book. All profits are going to a hospice charity that helps care for terminally ill and life-limited children.

See it here: http://wheel-mouse.blogspot.co.uk/201...

Buy it for kindle on Amazon.

The story comes from my severely disabled daughter, Celyn (aged 8). She used a head-switch and communication device & I did the illustrations.
Kindle Edition
Published May 29th 2012

To ask other readers questions about Wheel-Mouse vs All The Crazy Robots, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wheel-Mouse vs All The Crazy Robots

Cold Days by Jim ButcherKing of Thorns by Mark  LawrenceA Perfect Blood by Kim HarrisonFair Game by Patricia BriggsTricked by Kevin Hearne
Science Fiction & Fantasy Titles for 2012!
137th out of 652 books — 1,494 voters
King of Thorns by Mark  LawrenceHeir of Novron by Michael J. SullivanThe Blinding Knife by Brent WeeksRed Country by Joe AbercrombieCold Days by Jim Butcher
Best Fantasy Books 2012
27th out of 60 books — 185 voters

More lists with this book...

Mark Lawrence
Yay! Celyn's charity book made the semi-final of the Goodreads Choice Awards for best picture book 2012!

Check the book out!

It's a genre-busting tour de force, focused on the age old problem of mouse vs robot, and such environmental issues as poo and ... well, poo really.

seak
Apr 08, 2013 seak rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2012
This is a picture book that author Mark Lawrence's 8-year-old daughter wrote. All profit from the book goes to the Children's Hospice for terminally ill and life-limited children and as Mark says, "a charity that has provided help for Celyn (and me)."

This is a great story and for a great cause as well. This had me cracking up the entire time. Loved it!

Just wait till you find out what robot poo is. :D

Here's the link to Amazon.

EDIT (April 8, 2013): My two-year-old absolutely loves this book. He a
Peter
I had the pleasure last week of telling this lovely young author in person how much I loved her book. She was properly humble, then disappeared in a dazzle of flash photography before I could get her to sign my iPad.
Jerome Lim
My kids have been reading this story, over and over again! Robot poo even became a game the kids made up at the beach! One evening I came back home to find my sons room totally turned upside down, there was mess everywhere, but as it turns out it wasn't his fault! It was the crazy robots! Thank you Celyn for giving my son an amazing story to read and the perfect excuse to mess up his room.
Robin Hobb
Have you ever wondered what robot poo looks like? Have you ever worried what you might do if crazy robots were pooing everywhere? This is the book for you. And me!
Gregor Xane
Why are these robots pooing everywhere? GOD, WHY!?

Because...because...they are CRAZY ROBOTS! (Sane robots most certainly do not poo everywhere.)

Who can save the town when these crazy robots retreat to their flying city in the sky and begin dropping poo on picnics and teachers and everything else?

Why, only a magical wheelchair-bound little mouse, of course!

This book is truly great. I'm hoping for a sequel, wherein it is explained in excruciating detail what exactly constitutes robot poo.

Three (3)
Salman Titas
"Oh no!
Robot poo!"
(My most favourite part from the story)

This picture book came from the imagination of the talented Celyn Lawrence - who at the time was 8, if I'm not mistaken - daughter of Mark Lawrence. Delightful. Hilarious. A great story. It's bound to make you laugh.
Steve Drew
My daughter (8) has been reading Wheel-Mouse to her younger brother (5) and they both love it! Robot poo seems to be a favorite as does the speedy Wheel-Mouse herself. Really a lovely story and a playful one that connected well with the kids.

We also had a long chat about cerebral palsy - something that would never have happened without Celyn's story. What cerebral palsy is, what it isn't and the likely impact on life.

"Well, I think that she is an amazing writer and I love her story. She has a n
edifanob
I read the WHEEL-MOUSE and the robot poo made me laugh.
I hope more people will buy the book in order to support AND to enjoy themselves.
Courtney Schafer
My toddler son thought this was hilarious - wanted to look at it over and over again. Best of all, it's for a good cause!
Shawn Wickersheim
Inventive story. Made me smile. I'll have to share this with my kids. They'll love it.
Ian
Loved it! So poignant and so cute!
Molly
Poop-apocalypse on the horizon ?! Crazy Robot's on the loose?! Don't worry, Wheel-Mouse is here to save us all!
Delightful and fun. You don't have to be a kid, to enjoy this story.

Thank you, Celyn!

P.S.

You can buy it on Amazon (Kindle); all profit will go to the Children's Hospice charity for terminally ill and life-limited children. For that money (at least here in Croatia) you can hardly get a regular cup of coffee, so come on ... make buying it on Kindle, your good deed for the day.
Ron
I got a complimentary copy and then promply bought my own for Kindle... Why, you say?

Because packed in this short story there's everything you need to make it great: humor, action, poo, and a great ending.

If that's not enough reason to get this super cute, short picture book, here's another: all profits go to the Children's Hospice charity for lifelimited and terminally ill children.

And here's yet another reason: Celyn is eight years old, and already able to tell a story like this! Don't you
Celyn the Raven
A short story, written by 8 year-old Celyn Lawrence (and daddy), in a wickedly funny way and with poo everywhere! What's more to love than that? I'd say the fact that it's a really cheap e-book and that all profits will go to charity. So what are you waiting for?
Gavin Brown
I bought this to read to my four year old, and we both loved it! It was funny and heart warming, the author is definitely a chip off the old block, she has a wicked sense of humour like her father! I hope that Miss Lawrence brings us further adventures in the world of Wheel-Mouse, zummm!
Pen
A pooptastic tale!

You'd be a crazy robot that poops on everyone's day not to enjoy this awesome little read. Comes complete with strong female lead who thinks fast and saves the day! Awesome all the way <:3 )~
Didi
Really cute. I like how not all superheroes come in the conventional type. And really, saving us from poop bombs out of the sky? that is the best kind of superhero.
Love where the proceeds are going and the creative process. Go Celyn!
Lauren
Celyn you little genius! Loved wheel-mouse and the power of zumming. Put the biggest smile on my face and I'll be reaching for it when I need cheered up. Kudos to Mark for taking direction and illustrating this lovely little book.
Nathan Washor
My 5 year old daughter cracked up! Poo on nearly every page. Surprisingly, my wife even chuckled, albeit with a frown. Who's to judge comedic brilliance? Buy this book now! It's for charity :)
Joel Pearson
A clever and heartwarming tale, of poop and robots and overcoming adversity. The author is a visionary, and this is a book I will love to share with my children someday.
Tori
This story is awesome, the drawings are brilliantly done, there's poo everywhere and mention of chickens. What more could you want out of a kiddie book?
Daryl Bishop
hilarious, epic, mentally nutritious and worth so much more than every penny! favourite bit by far: the robot control panel, genious!
Daleine
This is a wonderful book written by a 8 year old quadraplegic who is non verbal. I loved the book.
My daughter won it from Goodreads.
Brandon Zarzyczny
This is a really cute little picture book, and it's for a great cause and it has a really nice back-story to it's creation.
Felicia
I received this book from GoodReads first reads. Really cute! It touch my heart and my funny bone. I really loved this book.
Tabitha Tucker
Great job on the this illustrated mini.
Received the book for free through Goodreads First Reads.
Marc Jones
A fun little book for a great cause
Had me grinning from ear to ear
Mike Jeffries
What a funny and sweet little read going to have to get a copy for my niece :)
ChristinaJL
Both my kids loved reading this and thought the pictures were great.
  • Kel Gilligan's Daredevil Stunt Show
  • Chloe and the Lion
  • Z Is for Moose
  • Green
  • Tarra & Bella: The Elephant and Dog Who Became Best Friends
  • Olivia and the Fairy Princesses (Olivia)
  • The Very Lazy Ladybug Pop-Up