Start by marking “Vampire Forgotten (Vampires Destined #2)” as Want to Read:
Vampire Forgotten (Vampires Destined #2)

Vampire Forgotten (Vampires Destined #2)

3.45  ·  Rating Details  ·  106 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
Vampires Destined Series

Three vampires. Separate destinies. All desiring a woman to love them for who they are not what they are.

ALL TITLES ARE STANDALONE AND DO NOT NEED TO BE READ IN ANY ORDER.

Vampire Forgotten
Book II

Forgotten in the mountains of Romania. Forced to live a life he didn’t choose. Suffering the daily pain of loneliness. Spending an eternity without the touc
Published May 29th 2012

To ask other readers questions about Vampire Forgotten, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vampire Forgotten

Ollie
Review by Ollie for bittenbyparanormalromance

This is the second book in the Vampires Destined series but as the author states this book is a standalone and does not need to be read in any order. I was looking forward to reading this book as I always love reading a good vampire story with a strong, passionate and sometimes brooding vampire with a lost soul.

This story had the elements that I enjoy, a brooding vampire who has been alone for so long that he sees his existence more like a curse. Rhad
Crystal
Apr 21, 2014 Crystal rated it really liked it
Rhad Valentine lives in the mountains of Romania and he is all but forgotten. People are afraid of his name because of what they think he is. He lives a lonely life and he knows that he will forever be by himself unless he can find the woman that completes him. Rhad also has the gift of sight and can see things.

Mischa Bonovich goes back to Romania to find her sister. Her sister said so many things about Rhad so she thinks he knows her sister. One moment she is in her hotel run getting ready and
Lisa Markson
Jun 01, 2012 Lisa Markson rated it really liked it
I was lucky enough to get a ARC of Vampire Forgotten. It was very interesting and easy to follow. The characters are very believable for a paranormal book. The only downside that I was disappointed in was I was hoping even being a stand alone book it would have cleared up some questions from the first book. I was just hoping for a little more insight to the ending. Would recommend this for a fast and easy to read book. Thank you for allowing me to continue your journey.
Malinda
3-3.5 stars

This was a good story. Both Rhad and Mischa were likable and I emjoyed seeing them get together but I wish it had been a little longer as things seemed a bit rushed (although it wasn't too bad).

When the story begins, Mischa is in Romania looking for her sister. Mischa's sister had been talking to her about Rhad but to be honest either I missed it or they never said why she was interested in Rhad. Mischa's sister goes missing so Mischa comes to try to find her and since she'd been tal
Barb Lie
Aug 01, 2012 Barb Lie rated it really liked it

Rhad Valentine opened his door one night and found a gift that took his breath away. Oh wait..he is a vampire..so no breath. He finds a beautiful girl lying on his doorstep clothed only in a slip, and unconscious. Rhad is forced to live within his castle in Romania, as a price to pay for his unwillingness to fully adapt to life as a vampire. Rhad refuses to take the blood of humans to help him survive, and because he enlisted the aid of a Shaman, he survives alone in his castle.

Mischa Bonovich,
Joelle
Jul 10, 2012 Joelle rated it it was amazing
Vampire Forgotten (Vampires Destined #2

by Rachel Carrington

5 stars

Vampires Destined Series

ALL TITLES ARE STANDALONE AND DO NOT NEED TO BE READ IN ANY ORDER.

Vampire Forgotten
Book II

Janet Juengling-Snell
Jul 16, 2013 Janet Juengling-Snell rated it really liked it
Book 2 in the Vampire Destined Series is a stand alone story. At first I was disappointed that we didnt get to see any characters from the first book. With that said, this story had a little bit of everything, romance,adventure and suspence. Once I started reading, I was so pulled in to the story that I forgot about my disapointment. I was also glad to see that Rachel Carrington didnt follow the cookie cutter pattern that I see in so many of series. I do look forward to book 3 and to see where R ...more
Jojo29
Jun 01, 2013 Jojo29 rated it liked it
I love a good tortured vamp I really do, I'm not sure what to make of this book. I read the first in the series and enjoyed it well enough, this ! I don't think it was laid out in a way that you understood what was happening, what country she started in why she was there...

I read it quickly enough though..
Zoe
Jul 01, 2012 Zoe rated it it was amazing
I cried like a big baby at this story. These characters are so wonderful and easy to connect with, you really hope for happy things for them. It also doesn't take away that the writing and the plot are cleverly put together and make an entertaining and addictive read!
Johnni
Feb 05, 2014 Johnni rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2013
This review reflects both book 1 and 2. They just did not keep me interested.
Rochelle
Apr 01, 2013 Rochelle rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this story!
Tina
Jul 02, 2012 Tina rated it did not like it
Just didn't interest me
Olga
Olga marked it as to-read
May 18, 2016
Chuck
Chuck marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2016
Peggy
Peggy rated it liked it
Apr 06, 2016
Rebecca Spitler
Rebecca Spitler rated it it was amazing
Apr 02, 2016
Kristi
Kristi rated it really liked it
Mar 14, 2016
Anne-Marie Wright
Anne-Marie Wright rated it it was amazing
Mar 09, 2016
Dee
Dee marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2016
Renato Dantas
Renato Dantas marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2016
Beiza
Beiza added it
Jan 01, 2016
rebecca baker
rebecca baker marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2015
Tara Blake
Tara Blake marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2015
rachel mcfarlane
rachel mcfarlane marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2015
Kanam2899
Kanam2899 marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2015
Lyn Mckenzie
Lyn Mckenzie marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2015
Alena lynne Powell
Alena lynne Powell marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2015
Lynn
Lynn rated it really liked it
Oct 03, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Mark of the Bear (Hades' Carnival, #2)
  • Vampire Assassin League Bundle 1 - The Beginning (Vampire Assassin League, #1-4)
  • Longing (Sons of Navarus, #2.5)
  • A Werewolf to Call Her Own (Mystic Isle, #2)
  • Surrounded by Temptation (Woods Family, #3)
  • Fire in the Smokies (Durham Wolves, #2)
  • Holiday With A Vampire: Christmas Cravings / Fate Calls (The Calling #6.5)
  • Claiming the Vampire (Blood and Absinthe, #3)
  • A Siberian Werewolf In Paris (Siberian Volkov Pack #5)
  • Orphans, Wolves & Loving it! (Chapters 1-15)
  • Marilyn's Christmas Surprise
  • Trinity:  Heart of the Shifters (Denver Pack, #9)
  • Forever (Dragon Wars, #1)
  • Holding Hope (Seven Sin Sisters, #4.5)
  • ASMODEUS: Demon of Lust Part 1
  • Big Bad Alpha (The Ashland Pack, #2)
  • Dianthe Rising (Dia McLearey, #1)
  • Hearts on Fire
198513
I spent seventeen years working as a paralegal before I left work to focus on my writing career. Working in the legal field gave me plenty of fodder for writing suspense which I didn't really do until 2006.

For the first part of my writing career, I focused on fantasy and paranormal romances, mostly wizards. I still love my wizards, and every now and then I get a desire to bring one to life again,
More about Rachel Carrington...

Vampires Destined (4 books)
  • Vampire Cursed (Vampires Destined #1)
  • Vampire Betrayed (Vampires Destined #3)
  • Vampire's Fury (Vampires Destined, #4)