Start by marking “Ending Evil (Evil Secrets Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Ending Evil (Evil Secrets Trilogy, #3)

Ending Evil (Evil Secrets Trilogy #3)

4.25 of 5 stars 4.25  ·  rating details  ·  315 ratings  ·  41 reviews
The Evil Trilogy
Three friends believe they have escaped the evil clutches that have haunted them since childhood until a stranger brings revenge full circle.

Ending Evil

The castoff daughter of rock star, Nick Tyler and artist, Ella Canyon, Quinn is determined to overcome her grim childhood and achieve her lifelong dream of becoming a doctor. Over the years her friends have
Published May 29th 2012 by Beachdevils Press

To ask other readers questions about Ending Evil, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ending Evil

Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireObsidian by Jennifer L. ArmentroutDivergent by Veronica RothCity of Bones by Cassandra ClareFifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
Book Boyfriends
328th out of 495 books — 435 voters
Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesFifty Shades Darker by E.L. JamesBeautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireFifty Shades Freed by E.L. JamesDark Lover by J.R. Ward
The No Pants List
208th out of 449 books — 201 voters

More lists with this book...

There are books that are good, there are books that are great and then there is this series! This trilogy sets the bar so high others will have a hard time living up to this standard.
For starters I have to admit in the previous two books I wasn’t a huge fan of Quinn’s. Don’t get me wrong I didn’t dislike her ,but she wasn’t a favorite. I did have complete faith in this author after such superbly written books one and two that by the end of this book I would better understand Quinn. I am now a h
Douglas Meeks
I never thought when I was given a copy of book #1 of this series Just Evil (The Evil Trilogy - Book One) that I would be grabbing my wallet in record time to buy the other two books in this riveting series of romance and revenge with a touch of paranormal.

This third and final installment in The Evil Trilogy is the culmination of the overarching events from the previous 2 books of the series but it is also the story of the growing romance between Quinn and Reese. As with the other books we see a
Excellent book that wrapped up the trilogy beautifully. No questions were left unanswered and I loved that about this book and this trilogy which was a true trilogy that in order to get the full effect you have to read the books in order or else the books will be ruined.

McKeehan did use mouthy kiss again in this book which I hated in the series. I thought the term was over used and a bit childish for a romantic suspense book. It made me think of a child talking back to a parent and not a deep ro
kenneth  h.  robinson
More Unknowns Revealed

Three couples find strength from each other, find missing family members, and build new relationships. Meanwhile, the murderous cruel family targets them all. Missing family members help fill in the missing pieces - events, motives, and histories become known and understood.
A great ending to a series! Like I suspected it would, the third and last book focuses on Quins story but the book still ties all the characters back together at the end revealing all the shocking secrets and missing pieces to the entire puzzle. A great ending and was so happy to see the evil finally ending! Bravo Vickie McKeehan!
Ug this series is finally done. I do NOT understand all of the good reviews this series got. There are English errors and misspellings all through the series as well as tons of punctuation errors that drove me nuts the whole time. What is with editors nowadays? Do they not read the books they are editing!? The IDEA for the series is good, which is why I gave it a shot and read all 3. But it's unnecessarily drawn out with details being way over-explained when the answers are already obvious. And ...more
Melissa Williams
Oh what can I say but Bravo Vickie McKeehan!!!! Of the three book this is hands down the BEST!!! I just can not day enough about your writing. I have always been drawn to suspense and thrillers but you have taken and made it even more so a favorite of mine. In this review I ma not going to review to story as a whole as it is just way to hard to give away to many spoilers.

Each book had character focus, though still having all characters involved.

Just evil- Kit trying to move on from her traumatic
Romancing the Book
Reviewed by Nadene
Book provided by the author
Originally posted at Romancing the Book

This is the third and final book in the Evil Secrets Trilogy and what an ending it was.
All the questions that were raised in the previous book have all been answered and everything has become quite clear.

Ending Evil tells the story of Quinn and Reese. At first I did not like Quinn very much as I thought she was too cynical. She had a rather huge chip on her shoulder ,which it appears that she had no intention of
Yvonne Mccormick
Great trilogy

lots of suspense a little to much sex detail but after reading the first book couldn't wait to read the other two.
This is the final book in the Evil Secrets Trilogy. I read all three right in a row because they kept me up at night reading anxious to see what would happen. The author drew me into the book by making me care about her characters, digging deep into their background helping the reader understand why their actions were driven by their past. This book has violence and sex but don't let that make you shy away from a good mystery with twists and turns. Each character has a darkness in their life tha ...more
Sherry Fundin
"Family isn't always blood. It's the people in your life who want you in theirs. The ones who accept you for who you are, the ones who would do anything to see you smile, and who love you no matter what."

Spoiler alert: This is the third book of the Evil trilogy. Each tells the story of one of three women. Kit. Baylee. Quinn. They were friends and had moved in together when they were only sixteen. They were the only real family each of them had. The evil that happens to them stems from t
Black Butterfly
May 11, 2013 Black Butterfly rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: ADULTS
Recommended to Black Butterfly by: GOODREADS
Hot Reading Mom
This was a wonderful series. I loved the connection with the female characters although I did think that their mantra was a bit cheesy. We finally get a better understanding about Quinn and her history. We even find out about Mr.X. Well worth my time.
The end of something great...

I'd just like to let the author know that I thoroughly enjoyed this series from the beginning to end. Thank you for the great read, that had me guessing with each books from all the twists and turns. I will definitely be giving your other series a read as well.
Marge Dill
Evil secrets trilogy

I thought this series of books was really great reading. I found it hard to stop reading so
much was happening. Thank you for writing this.

Matthew Murray Sr
Great end to a great TRILOGY.

This third and final book brings it all together. I would suggest anyone with a little need for excitement and a little romance kicked in with it will enjoy this TRILOGY.
Ahhh ... this was my favorite of the series! It was very well written, suspenseful, and just good. As a person who doesn't like a lot of loose ends, I truly appreciated the way every piece was brought to a close - didn't leave me hanging - thank you!

The first one was probably the most full of suspense for me and I liked the romance of Kit and Jake the best of the three couples ... well, make that four!

From a writing perspective, I felt this one was best. Things that annoyed me in the 2nd book w
Lynne Lowe
What a perfect ending to this wonderful trilogy. I'll say it again, this is one of my favorite series to date. I love all the main characters, and can't believe I was cheering for the so-called "hitman/murderer" throughout the books. That's a first for me. It was a thrill ride that never failed to keep my interest. I loved the way romance and sex was handled too. Hot and steamy. Perfect encounters that led to great, healthy relationships. I can definitely see the "Evil" trilogy on the big screen ...more
This trilogy was an enjoyable read throughout, although for me the first book felt the strongest and the other two were a bit repetitive at points, and as the story was going on, less believable.
After the second book having been a slower ride than the first, I was happy that in this installment the tempo became quicker again. There were quite a few surprises and twists in store, and there were parts were the book was really hard to put down. However, after a while, I started to have the feeling
Ms. Phoenix
Ok so previously Quinn really didn't warm to me but while her story was being told she did warm to me more. I still found her hard to deal with but with her past it's easy to understand. Reese was mot a geeky lawyer and i loved how they all interacted with one another. The story from start to finish did not disappoint and I loved that Trevor Dane and Gloria got it on with one another. Bravo to Vickie McKeehan for an all over fantastic read with all three books.
Delia Sandford
I really enjoyed this series
While I really did enjoy this series, suspension of belief is imperative. The situational and relational circumstances are rather implausible. That said, the story and characters are enjoyable. The mystery and suspense keep the story moving at a rapid pace...couldn't put it down. And the romance was great. Looking forward to reading other series by Vickie McKeehan.
Debbie Stephens
Good read, excellent series. Read through this fast, couldn't put it down. Will definitely check out the other Vickie McKeehan books/series.
Lauren Kilinc

Brilliant end to a fabulous trilogy
Another smash! I loved learning about Quinn and felt the story wound up really well! I liked the further introduction of Trevor and thought it was well written that a hit man could be perceived as the hero! Loved it loved it and can't recommend the trilogy enough! Brilliant book

I was gifted this book for an honest review
Theresa H. Barbee
Good read

The last book in a series so every plot point should come together. They do but it feels more like shoved together. The big shocks you can see coming unless your and idiot. In all a good read nothing that is going to keep you up all night going OMG what is next, but certainly nothing that your going to be going waste of time.
Yep I stayed up too late again, and yes it was so worth it! The final book in the Evil Trilogy is just as full of mystery, heartache and sadness. Although questions are answered and mysteries solved it leaves your mind wandering about the things no one knows?! How much more evil would go unknown? At least it has ended for the girls.
Another great story. I am so glad that I read these books. I like that it wasn't predictable (for me anyway). I have read all of Ms. Mckeehan's book and am a fan. I was sorry to see the story line end. As other's have said she tied all the pieces together very nicely. I look forward to more books by this author.
Still a good story but very much a continuation and the plot doesn't change. The romantic pair changes, the killer is found out. The bad guys go up in smoke.

I still give it 5 stars but the romantic part seems to overpower the suspense/mystery and it isn't as good as the first two.

Still a good read.
Rosalie Pope
It is no surprise that Vickie MeKeehan got another homerun with Ending Evil,the final book in the Evil trilogy. All questions were answered, which was an amazing task since there were so many twists and turns. I have enjoyed all of her books so far and look forward to the next round.
Tasha Muterspaugh
evil ended!!

The love between this group of friends is to die for! Although, some of it was predictable, Vickie did not let me down. She keeps you hanging on, and wanting more!
  • Starr Bright Will Be With You Soon
  • Perfectly Twisted (CORE Above the Law, #1)
  • Kill and Run (A Thorny Rose Mystery Book 1)
  • Natalie's Revenge (Frank Renzi, #3)
  • Shadow of the Oak (A Sal Van Sleen Adventure)
  • Battle Not With Monsters
  • Yucatan Dead (Kate Jones Thriller, #6)
  • The Awakening (Project Eve, 1)
  • The Middle Aisle (Lancaster House)
  • One Particular Harbour (Jake Sullivan, #5)
  • Bullied:  The Complete Series
  • Time of Death
  • Open Meetings (Jillian Hillcrest, #2)
  • Clam Wake (Bed-and-Breakfast Mysteries, #29)
  • A Bullet for Carlos
  • The Reckoning (Maeve Kerrigan, #2)
  • The Barrens
  • Money, Family, Murder
Vickie writes romantic suspense. She's the author of three distinctive, very different series of books, The Evil Trilogy, the Pelican Pointe series, and the Skye Cree novels. She's just finished her ninth book, The Bones Will Tell, the second story in the Skye Cree saga.

Vickie loves to write and enjoys getting two people together where she mixes in a good mystery or suspense guaranteed to challeng
More about Vickie McKeehan...

Evil Secrets Trilogy (3 books)
  • Just Evil (Evil Secrets Trilogy, #1)
  • Deeper Evil (Evil Secrets Trilogy, #2)

“promises were simply words strung together, usually made to placate” 0 likes