Start by marking “My Twisted Drink” as Want to Read:
My Twisted Drink

My Twisted Drink

3.71 of 5 stars 3.71  ·  rating details  ·  104 ratings  ·  24 reviews
In this futuristic society, Vampires exist alongside humans without fear. Charlotte is one such human who has become renowned for her skill as an exceptional drink for vampires in an elitist club atmosphere where drinking blood and sensual pleasure is the norm.

When Charlotte's best friend and co-worker, Charisse, drags her to a local mansion to interview as a "personal dri
Published April 29th 2012 by Midnight Sun Enterprises, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about My Twisted Drink, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Twisted Drink

Vampire Academy by Richelle MeadInterview with the Vampire by Anne RiceTwilight by Stephenie MeyerDark Lover by J.R. WardMarked by P.C. Cast
Most Awesome Vampire Books
263rd out of 287 books — 407 voters
Fallen Too Far by Abbi GlinesMotorcycle Man by Kristen AshleyReal by Katy EvansReaper's Property by Joanna WyldeDaddy's Game by Normandie Alleman
Alpha males and hot boyfriends at their finest
488th out of 645 books — 567 voters

More lists with this book...

Shadowstorm Norwicca
Twisted Drink is a story where Vampires and Humans coexist. Some Humans are paid to be drinks for the Vampires(or should I say dinner for the night)at a nightclub that caters to Vampires known as Club V, there is Charlotte who is renown for her sensual skills, but more so for her blood. She makes a living seducing and enticing the elitist Vampires with her blood. She finds much pleasure in the act from the venom that is introduced with every bite. One day at work her best friend shows her a flye ...more
Chelsea
Free kindle unlimited read..

the author needs an editor to help take the book to the next level.

The heroine kept attacking herself by calling herself a whore and slut. She was in love with the hero but had sex with someone else...?

The story was mostly about the heroine living with the hero, and her constantly getting upset with her situation or thinking she's hot.

I finished the whole book, but it seemed really dragged out and long. Theres a sex scene that keeps being brought up in the book when
Julie Ramsey
My Twisted Drink: A Vampire Romance

In a society where Vampires exist alongside humans without fear, Charlotte is a human who has become renowned for her skill as an exceptional “drink.” She works in a club, along side her best friend Charisse, pleasing her customers, vampires from all walks of life. When Charisse drags Charlotte to a local mansion for an interview to be a "personal drink" to a local vampire, Charlotte gets the job, much to her own chagrin. Charlotte then moves into Alexander's m
Melissa
Aug 23, 2012 Melissa rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: lovers of brainless paranormal romance
Free kindle read. The story is far better than most free reads - the characters are well developed, the plot is plausible (for the most part) and interesting, and there are even some very mild sexy bits. Overall I liked this, I mean, I read it for hours on end (like 16 hours or so) because I couldn't put it down, I was enjoying the characters far too much.

I have one HUGE issue, and a few smaller ones though.

My largest issue is perhaps a spoiler, but I don't really think so. The author keeps ment
Carrie
Jun 27, 2012 Carrie rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2012
I'm really shocked at how much I loved this book! It was a freebie for the kindle, so I picked it up knowing that it met my criteria of paranormal romance. I started reading it randomly and just could not put the darn thing down! I kept expecting the worst (as I've seen with free books before) but the book sucked me in completely. I stayed up late last night to finish it because I had to know how it ended. The characters were so developed and the storyline (while some people probably won't like ...more
Rita
Stop before you start!I can't believe I read the whole thing..I kept waiting for it to get better, but it didn't. Charlotte is so annoying. Alexander is so weird. The story went on forever. I read about a book a day and this by far is one of the worst..only good thing about it, is it was a kindle freebie.
Indraw
This book was so so good, it made me laugh and cry multiple times and it was unlike anything I've ever read. With plot twists and a gripping narrative I thoroughly recommend it. I was so sad when I turned to the last page and I'm struggling to pick up another book and not find myself getting upset that it isn't My Twisted Drink. Love love love, JoAnn Mayer please write more amazing books for me!
Gina Hunnicutt
The first thing I have to say about this book is that I really, really liked it! Secondly, it was a looong book. Which can sometimes be a bad thing, but in this case it was a good thing. A lot of characters were introduced in this book, which could possibly lead to other books. I hope this author writes more books in the future or is at least working on a new one.
Bleumoon
I loved this book! I could not put it down reading it by flashlight because I didn't want to disturb my hunny who was sleeping next to me! I was hooked from page one! I loved the characters and the relationships between them all. I am happy the author didn't cave to convention even though I cried my eyes out more than once! I plan to watch for more from this author!
Jessica
I found this book to be a long, slightly drawn out read. I quite enjoyed the premise but the male lead was not really my idea of a very old, very powerful vampire. The world I found quite interesting as well as the twists of the vampire traits but I definately had a "finally" moment as I finished the book.
Crystal
Now this was a pretty good book. I just got lost in the book. It's a little different then the regular vampire books that I usually read.

My Twisted Drink is a pretty dark book. I honestly never knew what was going to happen next. I was greatly surprised.
Jonathan Alvin
It was pretty hot. I didn't like the main character mostly because she was so impetuous that it was distracting from the book. In my head I cast Alexander Skarsgard as the vampire and Johnny Lee Miller as his servant.
Lis
Free kindle download. Interesting storyline potential. Liked the characters and development. But it had some major flaws in the story consistency, with some additional editing it could be much better.
Kelly
3.5 would have been higher but for 2 continuity issues (one big and one minor) and the author stretched it a little too much at points. Barring that, I did enjoy it and sped my way thru it.
D.G.
Nov 24, 2013 D.G. marked it as dnf
There was something about the writing that seemed so simplistic and the main character was so unappealing (squealing every time she did her job) that I don't feel like continuing.

DNF
Retrogirl
I really liked this book, it was hard to put it down.

Some things were nog very plausible but for a free read on kindle it was better than most free reads.
Tiffany

I was really surprised at how much I liked this book and it was FREE!! 4.5 stars!!!!!
Amelia
I really liked this story. Great characters and good story. I thoroughly enjoyed it!
DA4Pups
3.5-4.0 stars. I liked this one. It was different. Could've used some editing though.
Rilana
This book was hard to "put down." I read it in a day. Loved it!
Tammie
Unique and really great vampire read! :)
Daisy
Wow! Absolutely loved it!
AH
Jul 15, 2012 AH marked it as to-read
Kindle free download 7/15/12
Lindsay
Oct 14, 2012 Lindsay marked it as kindle-i-own-to-read
Amazon Freebie 10/14/2012
Jasmine
Jasmine marked it as to-read
May 21, 2015
Pixie
Pixie marked it as to-read
May 19, 2015
Joy
Joy marked it as to-read
May 15, 2015
Sarah Saleh ♡
Sarah Saleh ♡ marked it as to-read
May 09, 2015
Dawn Osborne
Dawn Osborne marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • A Night at Tears of Crimson (Tears of Crimson, #1)
  • The Taste of Magic
  • Forbidden Touch
  • Hunter Moon
  • Lightbringer (Celestial Affairs, #1)
  • A Different Life (Beasts of Forever, #2)
  • Bannockburn Binding (Beloved Bloody Time, #1)
  • Transition (Chimera Hunters, #1)
  • Incredible Dreams
  • Romeo and Juliet
  • Blind Date with a Vampire
  • The Vampires' Last Lover (Dying of the Dark Vampires Book 1)
  • Sunrise at Sunset (Sunset Vampire #1)
  • The Vampire Club
  • Thicker Than Water (Blood Brothers, #1)
  • Another Sip [Part 1 Intro: The Hunt] (The V V Inn)
  • Witch Way Bends (Bend-Bite-Shift Trilogy, #1)
  • Once Bitten, Forever Burned