Start by marking “My Twisted Drink” as Want to Read:
My Twisted Drink

My Twisted Drink

In this futuristic society, Vampires exist alongside humans without fear. Charlotte is one such human who has become renowned for her skill as an exceptional drink for vampires in an elitist club atmosphere where drinking blood and sensual pleasure is the norm.

When Charlotte's best friend and co-worker, Charisse, drags her to a local mansion to interview as a "personal dri
Published April 29th 2012 by Midnight Sun Enterprises, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about My Twisted Drink, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Twisted Drink

Shadowstorm Norwicca
Twisted Drink is a story where Vampires and Humans coexist. Some Humans are paid to be drinks for the Vampires(or should I say dinner for the night)at a nightclub that caters to Vampires known as Club V, there is Charlotte who is renown for her sensual skills, but more so for her blood. She makes a living seducing and enticing the elitist Vampires with her blood. She finds much pleasure in the act from the venom that is introduced with every bite. One day at work her best friend shows her a flye ...more
Chelsea
Feb 07, 2015 Chelsea rated it it was ok
Shelves: vampire
Free kindle unlimited read..

the author needs an editor to help take the book to the next level.

The heroine kept attacking herself by calling herself a whore and slut. She was in love with the hero but had sex with someone else...?

The story was mostly about the heroine living with the hero, and her constantly getting upset with her situation or thinking she's hot.

I finished the whole book, but it seemed really dragged out and long. Theres a sex scene that keeps being brought up in the book when
Melissa
Aug 23, 2012 Melissa rated it liked it
Recommends it for: lovers of brainless paranormal romance
Free kindle read. The story is far better than most free reads - the characters are well developed, the plot is plausible (for the most part) and interesting, and there are even some very mild sexy bits. Overall I liked this, I mean, I read it for hours on end (like 16 hours or so) because I couldn't put it down, I was enjoying the characters far too much.

I have one HUGE issue, and a few smaller ones though.

My largest issue is perhaps a spoiler, but I don't really think so. The author keeps ment
Julie Ramsey
Dec 01, 2012 Julie Ramsey rated it liked it
Shelves: done
My Twisted Drink: A Vampire Romance

In a society where Vampires exist alongside humans without fear, Charlotte is a human who has become renowned for her skill as an exceptional “drink.” She works in a club, along side her best friend Charisse, pleasing her customers, vampires from all walks of life. When Charisse drags Charlotte to a local mansion for an interview to be a "personal drink" to a local vampire, Charlotte gets the job, much to her own chagrin. Charlotte then moves into Alexander's m
Carrie
Jun 27, 2012 Carrie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2012
I'm really shocked at how much I loved this book! It was a freebie for the kindle, so I picked it up knowing that it met my criteria of paranormal romance. I started reading it randomly and just could not put the darn thing down! I kept expecting the worst (as I've seen with free books before) but the book sucked me in completely. I stayed up late last night to finish it because I had to know how it ended. The characters were so developed and the storyline (while some people probably won't like ...more
Indraw
Sep 02, 2012 Indraw rated it it was amazing
Shelves: brilliant-books
This book was so so good, it made me laugh and cry multiple times and it was unlike anything I've ever read. With plot twists and a gripping narrative I thoroughly recommend it. I was so sad when I turned to the last page and I'm struggling to pick up another book and not find myself getting upset that it isn't My Twisted Drink. Love love love, JoAnn Mayer please write more amazing books for me!
Jessica
Sep 20, 2012 Jessica rated it liked it
Shelves: tbr-piledown
I found this book to be a long, slightly drawn out read. I quite enjoyed the premise but the male lead was not really my idea of a very old, very powerful vampire. The world I found quite interesting as well as the twists of the vampire traits but I definately had a "finally" moment as I finished the book.
Bleumoon
Jan 23, 2013 Bleumoon rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! I could not put it down reading it by flashlight because I didn't want to disturb my hunny who was sleeping next to me! I was hooked from page one! I loved the characters and the relationships between them all. I am happy the author didn't cave to convention even though I cried my eyes out more than once! I plan to watch for more from this author!
Rita
Jan 24, 2014 Rita rated it did not like it
Stop before you start!I can't believe I read the whole thing..I kept waiting for it to get better, but it didn't. Charlotte is so annoying. Alexander is so weird. The story went on forever. I read about a book a day and this by far is one of the worst..only good thing about it, is it was a kindle freebie.
Gina Hunnicutt
Aug 30, 2012 Gina Hunnicutt rated it it was amazing
The first thing I have to say about this book is that I really, really liked it! Secondly, it was a looong book. Which can sometimes be a bad thing, but in this case it was a good thing. A lot of characters were introduced in this book, which could possibly lead to other books. I hope this author writes more books in the future or is at least working on a new one.
Jonathan Alvin
Jan 12, 2013 Jonathan Alvin rated it really liked it
It was pretty hot. I didn't like the main character mostly because she was so impetuous that it was distracting from the book. In my head I cast Alexander Skarsgard as the vampire and Johnny Lee Miller as his servant.
Crystal
Oct 15, 2012 Crystal rated it really liked it
Now this was a pretty good book. I just got lost in the book. It's a little different then the regular vampire books that I usually read.

My Twisted Drink is a pretty dark book. I honestly never knew what was going to happen next. I was greatly surprised.
Lis
Aug 27, 2012 Lis rated it liked it
Free kindle download. Interesting storyline potential. Liked the characters and development. But it had some major flaws in the story consistency, with some additional editing it could be much better.
Kelly
Dec 30, 2012 Kelly rated it liked it
3.5 would have been higher but for 2 continuity issues (one big and one minor) and the author stretched it a little too much at points. Barring that, I did enjoy it and sped my way thru it.
D.G.
Nov 24, 2013 D.G. marked it as dnf
There was something about the writing that seemed so simplistic and the main character was so unappealing (squealing every time she did her job) that I don't feel like continuing.

DNF
Retrogirl
Oct 22, 2012 Retrogirl rated it really liked it
Shelves: best-books-read
I really liked this book, it was hard to put it down.

Some things were nog very plausible but for a free read on kindle it was better than most free reads.
Kristi
Kristi rated it it was amazing
Oct 02, 2012
Krysti
Krysti rated it it was amazing
Nov 23, 2013
J.C. Harker
J.C. Harker rated it it was ok
Jul 22, 2012
Paige Ballard
Jun 26, 2015 Paige Ballard rated it did not like it
This book was really, really awful. I wouldn't even waste my time if I were you.
Tisha
Tisha rated it did not like it
Dec 12, 2015
Kadidji
Kadidji rated it it was amazing
Nov 05, 2012
Lorri
Lorri rated it really liked it
Apr 04, 2015
Rilana
Aug 15, 2012 Rilana rated it it was amazing
This book was hard to "put down." I read it in a day. Loved it!
Tammie
Dec 28, 2012 Tammie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: author-to-watch
Unique and really great vampire read! :)
Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Jan 18, 2013
Sarah rated it really liked it
Jul 13, 2016
Taylor
Taylor rated it really liked it
Nov 18, 2012
Shauni Marrs
Shauni Marrs rated it it was amazing
Jan 18, 2014
Zachary
Zachary rated it it was amazing
Apr 27, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • A Night at Tears of Crimson (Tears of Crimson, #1)
  • A Different Life (Beasts of Forever, #2)
  • Hunter Moon
  • Lightbringer (Celestial Affairs, #1)
  • Bannockburn Binding (Beloved Bloody Time, #1)
  • Blind Date with a Vampire
  • Forbidden Touch
  • PETER AND THE VAMPIRES (Volume One) (PETER AND THE MONSTERS Book 1)
  • Incredible Dreams
  • The Taste of Magic
  • BiteMarks
  • Thicker Than Water (Blood Brothers, #1)
  • Transition (Chimera Hunters, #1)
  • Another Sip [Part 1 Intro: The Hunt] (The V V Inn)
  • The Assassins' Lover (Tale of the Demon World, #7)
  • Bound By Blood
  • Sorcha's Heart
  • Witch Way Bends (Bend-Bite-Shift Trilogy, #1)