Start by marking “A Bunny for All Seasons” as Want to Read:
A Bunny for All Seasons

A Bunny for All Seasons

3.61 of 5 stars 3.61  ·  rating details  ·  23 ratings  ·  11 reviews
One summer day a bunny hops out of the woods and into a garden. “What a wonderful garden someone has made just for me,” she thinks. All summer she feasts there. In the fall, she hides from the mean old cat behind big orange pumpkins. Then, just before the snows of winter, another bunny hops into her garden. Now during the cold winter, she has a friend. And when the first f ...more
Published January 14th 2003 by Knopf Books for Young Readers

To ask other readers questions about A Bunny for All Seasons, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Bunny for All Seasons

Ali Hembree
This book would be appropriate for grades pre-k to first grade.

There is a different bunny for each season. The summer bunny ate lettuce, carrots, strawberries, flowers, and tomatoes. Fall bunny ate cabbage, parsnip tops,radishes, fall leaves, and pumpkins. Winter bunnies hide in the woods together trying to stay warm and eat bark from trees and snow. Spring bunnies come out to play and eat the green shoots popping up, daffodils, and tulip leaves.

I can use this story in a science lesson to descr
Mckinley
I really liked the water color illustrations but the story leaves much to be desired.
Laila
I'm doing a storytime on bunnies in a couple of weeks, and I'm excited to read this to the kids. It has the sweetest colorful pictures and it's just a precious book. More bang for your buck - not just about bunnies, but about seasons too!
Marni
Cute story, but I can't get enough of the artwork. I've been meaning to sit down with watercolors with Melanie and try recreating some of the things in it.
Hope
What a delightful little book. We just loved the gorgeous illustrations and the story itself was so very sweet. This is one we could read again and again!
Bree
Notes:
love Meilo So's artwork
sweet story with lots of plants mentioned for seasons
bunny ends up with a family at the end
Cindi
Cute story, gorgeous, gorgeous artwork! Simple, but lush!
Trisan
My child loved the fact that spring brought bunnies.
Linda Atkinson
A visual delight! Ages 2-6.
Elie
Kate
Kate added it
Jan 08, 2014
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2013
Justin
Justin added it
Feb 27, 2013
Chelsea
Chelsea marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2013
The 20th Century Children's Book Treasury: Celebrated Picture Books and Stories to Read Aloud Pale Male:  Citizen Hawk of New York City 10 Trick-or-Treaters You Read to Me & I'll Read to You: Stories to Share from the 20th Century The Nutcracker