Start by marking “Peng's Complete Treasury of Chinese Radicals” as Want to Read:
Peng's Complete Treasury of Chinese Radicals

Peng's Complete Treasury of Chinese Radicals

Published March 1st 2011 by Marshall Cavendish Editions

To ask other readers questions about Peng's Complete Treasury of Chinese Radicals, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Peng's Complete Treasury of Chinese Radicals

Esther
Aug 23, 2013 Esther rated it it was amazing
Shelves: language
This book provides a very good foundation to learners of the Chinese language. Every Chinese character is a composition of various elements, also known as radicals.

The author systematically categorise these radicals to allow readers better grasp the context of each group. The history and meaning of Every radical is explained in english with graphics and sample words. This is a very useful resource that will be a permanent addition to my bookshelf.
Jo
Aug 10, 2015 Jo rated it really liked it
Shelves: non-fiction, china
I am feeling a bit smug today, as I have just finished this book from cover to cover (over several weeks) and have learned to name, recognise and write all the radicals it highlights. The downside is that it doesn't cover all the radicals in detail, so I have quite a number still to learn. However, the book provides a full list, so the effort will continue! I wouldn't say it is an amazing book, but it does the job, and I haven't seen others that are better yet.
Toomtam Dee
Toomtam Dee is currently reading it
Oct 12, 2013
Grace Tham
Grace Tham marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2015