Doctor Who: Death Comes to Time

Doctor Who: Death Comes to Time (The Minister of Chance -1)

3.55 of 5 stars 3.55  ·  rating details  ·  42 ratings  ·  4 reviews

Winner of a Gold Award at Spoken Word Awards 2003

Sylvester McCoy, Stephen Fry and John Sessions star in an action-packed adventure specially created for audio.

The Doctor and Antimony arrive on the planet Santiny, just as it comes under attack by General Tannis and his Canisian battle fleet. Meanwhile his other companion, Ace, finds herself under the guidance of the myste

Audio CD, 0 pages
Published October 28th 2002 by BBC Worldwide Ltd. (first published January 1st 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Doctor Who, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Doctor Who

Gyula
I'm a Doctor Who fan, I watch the show from the Eccleston series, so I had my expectations. Actually I don't know what to make out of this product. It is not an audio book in a sense that someone is performing a story. It is several episodes of BBC audio production put together. It doesn't have a narrative at all. The whole story is pure dialogues between the characters. The sound effects are very good, which helps to understand what's happening. But often I don't know which character is speakin...more
Eddy
This is a strange story. It's heavily steeped in the mythology of the Doctor Who series, especially the classic series, and casual Doctor Who fans might not understand everything going on. On the other hand, those that are very knowledgable about the Doctor Who mythos might be put off by the heavy changes made to the background of the universe.

But it has Stephen Fry as a Time Lord, and that pretty much wipes away any concerns about this drama.

In all honesty, it has some amazing acting performanc...more
Jacqueline
One of my favorite Doctor Who audios that can be confusing for a fan of the new series, but that features lovely acting, fun extras and the best entrance for a pair of characters ever. If you are interested in Doctor Who at all, watch some of the Seventh Doctor era and then come back to listen to this treat.
Becci
Stephen Fry and legendary Jaqueline Pearce join this Doc adventure
Antonie Kristensen
Antonie Kristensen marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2014
Shelby Smith
Shelby Smith marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2014
Dominic
Dominic marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2013
Tom
Tom added it
Oct 14, 2013
Kathy
Kathy marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2013
Alan
Alan marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2013
Tanya
Tanya added it
Sep 12, 2013
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2013
Aeon
Aeon marked it as to-read
May 14, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Minister of Chance: The Broken World (Minster of Chance, #1) Minister of Chance: Prologue (Minster of Chance, #0) Minister of Chance: The Forest Shakes (Minster of Chance, #2) Minister of Chance: The Tiger (Minster of Chance, #4) Minister of Chance: Paludin Fields (Minster of Chance, #3)