Engineering Circuit Analysis

Engineering Circuit Analysis

3.97 of 5 stars 3.97  ·  rating details  ·  62 ratings  ·  9 reviews
This classic text has been thoroughly revised by a new co-author, Steve Durbin of University of Canterbury. A new organization and emphasis on problem-solving, practical applications, and design make this book a perfect update of the 5th edition.
Published by McGraw-Hill Science/Engineering/Math (first published March 1st 1971)

To ask other readers questions about Engineering Circuit Analysis, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Engineering Circuit Analysis

Joecolelife
Jul 26, 2012 Joecolelife rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Joecolelife by: www.CocoMartini.com
I bought this as I had used it at University back in the late 80's early 90's. It is truly a wonderful book that covers the topic in a clear and understandable way. So I bought it, only to find that it doesn't run on my Kindle DX (or any Kindle for that matter). I can read it on my PC, Still a great book but not in the format I thought it would be. I hope Kindle fix this problem as well as draw buyers attention to this fact.
Tyler Minix
Aug 13, 2014 Tyler Minix rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone studying EE or CE
Shelves: engineering
Though I'm not finished wit the book as of yet, I can say that this book is very likely the best circuits book I have had the pleasure of studying from. Now I will say, however, that you need a good background in Calculus and Differential Equations in order to understand and work through the practice problems this book contains; trust me they are very difficult. So if you are looking for a book that will allow you to memorize a few equations and move-on, well.....move-on, because this book will...more
Tim Colgan
This was the most important book I read for my EE degree. Well written, using an exceptional pedagogic method of a couple of answered questions every few pages of text. It also clarified a lot about calculus, which I was studying simultaneously. Fourier analysis, matrix applications, Laplace transforms. This is the foundation, not only for EE, but for system analysis in general.
Joecolelife
Jul 26, 2011 Joecolelife rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Joecolelife by: www.CocoMartini.com
If you have strong math skills, including calculus, and you want to learn
electronics theory from the ground up, (instead of memorizing formulas), this is an excellent book, especially for self study. In my opinion, the "Editorial Reviews - Product Description" is an accurate description of this book.
John Mladenik
The best book on basics circuit design and analysis. It even has some humor in it.
Zayrik
how can i read it online... plz somebody tell me
Aszaultz
Circuit Theory I..... very hardddddd
Rene Cubillz
Rene Cubillz marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2014
Imponent Jack
Imponent Jack marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
Manya
Manya added it
Aug 04, 2014
Neenu Thankachan
Neenu Thankachan is currently reading it
Neenu Thankachan
Neenu Thankachan marked it as to-read
Ramya
Ramya marked it as to-read
Sanjana
Sanjana is currently reading it
Srikarthikbanothu
Srikarthikbanothu marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Stella George
Stella George marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2014
Rich Surgenor
Rich Surgenor marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2014
Anoodeep Bhanu teja
Anoodeep Bhanu teja marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2014
Monfared
Monfared marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2014
Ryan
Ryan added it
Jun 18, 2014
Eugene Reyes
Eugene Reyes marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Ali
Ali marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
Ahmed
Ahmed marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
Shifa
Shifa marked it as to-read
May 31, 2014
Hayt, William H.
Hayt, William H. 1920-
Hayt, William H. (William Hart), 1920-
Hayt, William Hart Jr., 1920-
More about William H. Hayt Jr....
Engineering Electromagnetics Student Solutions Manual To Accompany Engineering Circuit Analysis Analisis de Circuitos En Ingenieria (Spanish Edition) Electronic Circuit Analysis and Design Engineering Circuit Analysis: Additional Student Problem Set with Solutions