Start by marking “Laws Of Attraction (Marriage & Mayhem!, #1)” as Want to Read:
Laws Of Attraction (Marriage & Mayhem!, #1)

Laws Of Attraction (Marriage & Mayhem! #1)

He could die protecting his unintended bride...

They're a perfect pair, both tough, wary, and the walking wounded. When their quests for vengeance collide, Undercover DEA Agent Dallas McQuade and Mia Linden, a disbarred lawyer whose personal life has been destroyed by drug lord Esteban Montoya, are forced into a reluctant partnership—and a quickie Las Vegas wedding.

Dallas v
ebook
Published May 25th 2012

To ask other readers questions about Laws Of Attraction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Laws Of Attraction

Michele ~ la Smoocherina
I thought this was a very enjoyable read. Liked the hero, and Alpha who took care of business but had a tender side as well. The heroine is a spit fire and the two have a lot of sexual chemistry.

Oh! I totally forgot! They get married at Cupid's Wedding Chapel in Vegas and so did I!
Cindy ~ SnS Reviews
May 29, 2012 Cindy ~ SnS Reviews rated it really liked it
With a Diana Duncan book you know you are going to get lots of humor and smexy characters and this one didn't disappoint.

The main characters Mia Linden and Dallas McQuade have alot of emotional baggage that they've tried to bury to bring down the one man they both hold responsible for alot of there pain.

When Mia accidentally crashes into a meeting she was secretly listening to the only way Dallas can think of to save her is to say that she is his fiance not knowing that the alleged drug cartel
Carisa
This was a very entertaining story, the action plot was good. Some parts felt rushed but I loved author’s voice and the hero was great.
HERO is a Warrior, working undercover to get near the people responsible for his sister’s death, when he meets a woman who lost her job and is still threatened by the same people. Only that that woman turns out to be very brave, very unpredictable, set on taking revenge on her own hands, tugging at his overprotective heart.
SCENES/CONTENT: few/hot
GENRE/TONE: conte
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
DiDi's review posted on Guilty Pleasures

4.5 Stars

LAWS OF ATTRACTION is an emotional action packed thrill ride full of steamy smexin’ and laugh out loud moments.

Dallas and Mia are both hiding hurts from their past and determined not to fall for each other. Neither trust easily, but their chemistry is off the charts and they can’t fight it. I would love to have a sweet, sexy, alpha man like Dallas. Mia has a goal and she won’t stop until she achieves it. She is a no holds barred heroine who is qui
Renee
Nov 02, 2013 Renee rated it really liked it
A thoroughly delightful, as well as hot and steamy romance -- better than the average bear. Duncan invests her characters and plots with real-life issues and problems and makes the characters more rounded than the genre requires. Mia is a lawyer who has been framed and disgraced (she's also carrying the baggage of severe childhood physical abuse). Dallas is an ultra-competent security expert working to bring down his employer's network of crime and drugs. Their paths collide when Mia rescues Dal ...more
Melody Cox
Jan 17, 2014 Melody Cox rated it it was amazing
Undercover DEA Agent Dallas McQuade has been deep undercover for many years infiltrating drug lord Esteban Montoya and his family. He will do whatever it takes to keep his cover safe...even temporarily marrying the woman who could blow it to bits.

Mia Linden, a disbarred lawyer whose personal and professional life has been destroyed by drug lord Esteban Montoya, and falls right into Dallas McQuade's lap...literally. In order to protect her he claims she is his jealous fiancee and she further comp
Trish-Sunshine Reads
I admit I hadn't heard of this series until someone decided to bash the 3rd book of the series. I have found the best books and authors because of this behavior. Bonus it's about cops!! Gotta love a sexy cop, right? Dallas and Mia really get into deep trouble in this book. Mia and her quest for justice and Dallas on his quest for revenge they make a great team.

Ash
Jun 26, 2015 Ash rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed the book
Meg Fielding
Jun 04, 2012 Meg Fielding rated it it was amazing
Dallas McQuade, hot Texan security chief and Mia Linden, personally driven attorney, find themselves on a collision course as they both seek to bring down a dangerous drug king-pin. Although they loath the thought of working together, circumstances compel them to join forces. When Mia's reckless attempt to gather proof of Esteban Montoya's guilt puts her life in grave danger, Dallas maneuvers her into marriage in order to save her life. And then things REALLY get interesting.
I immediately fell f
Brenda
Mar 23, 2013 Brenda rated it it was amazing
And for Mia's first good deed of stopping and helping Dallas ,injured on the side of the road(which in real life never do, call 911!) , she was rewarded with something worth more than all the gold in Fort Knox. Logic would dictate both Dallas and Mia acting differently than they do in this story but since when has love always been logical? Esteban's love for his child costs him everything but Dallas and Mia's growing love for each other gets them the best ending of all. Pick it up and you won't ...more
Polly
Jul 20, 2013 Polly rated it it was amazing
If you have never read Diana Duncan, this is a wonderful example of her great writing.
Laws of Attraction has it all! And wonderful cowboy of a hunkin hero who is as sensitive as he is handsome. Our heroine is a spunky spitfire of a gal who jumps into trouble with both eyes open.
This not only is a great love story, but it's suspenseful and keeps you on your toes.
Ms. Duncan is a writer who wraps you up in her very well written stories with passion, suspense all iced over with laughter. All of her
Lhenry
I will be looking for more by this author, especially the upcoming one excerpted in the Kindle version of Laws of Attraction. This was also a 5 star and I only left off the last star because I would have liked a little more detail about what happened to Dallas's sister. It's not that I needed to wallow in it, but his explanation seemed a little rushed to me. But otherwise I loved this - it was q nice roller coaster ride and maybe I am obtuse, but the twists at the end did catch me by surprise. I ...more
Cyndi
Apr 29, 2016 Cyndi rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Surprisingly good

Always a little leery when reading a new author but this book was really good. I'm a dedicated romance junky but I also crave a good storyline. Especially suspenseful storylines that keep me guessing "who done it".

Mia and Dallas were great characters whose relationship, although thrown into hyperdrive by circumstances, still developed nicely and had me rooting for them from early on.

Now I'm off to read Zane's book...I really liked his character and was disappointed to think he
Krystal Shannan
Jun 16, 2012 Krystal Shannan rated it it was amazing
Read in two days, only because I fell asleep at 1:30am and couldn't keep reading, LOL. Fabulous characters. Great sense of humor on both sides. Diana Duncan never fails to deliver a gripping love story and heartfelt characters. I love a story where both characters have a past and issues they must overcome to find their Happily Ever After. If you love witty characters, kick butt heroines, dangerously hot heroes, and one hell of an adventure, you won't be disappointed.
Angela
Jun 01, 2012 Angela rated it it was amazing
LOVED it!! Ms. Diana has quickly risen to one of my favorite top auto-buy authors. I found her this year and have quickly devoured everything she's written. I love her writing style, her quirky but lovable characters. Dallas is to die for in this book. OMG... so hot and yet so caring. And Mia, though hurt and suffering is so very strong. Love these characters!

Can't wait for Zane's story!!
Mustang
Mar 23, 2013 Mustang rated it really liked it
Dallas is a sexy security specialist and Mia is an attorney. Both are carrying around the past and the chemistry brings them together in this book, as they both go after a known drug cartel. If you read anything by Diana Duncan, then you know she brought sexy back and humor in her books. The character reminds me of rayon off of Justified. But she wrote it before it came out. Awesome read.
Kim
Jul 17, 2016 Kim rated it it was amazing
Mia is an attorney not able to practice due to being framed by the law firm she worked for and a drug cartel the firm was laundering money for. She just has to prove it. Dallas is the head of security guarding the head of the drug cartel Mia is spying on. They meet when she falls out of a tree, lands in his arms while trying to gather information to take them down.
Kelly Durkee-erwin
Apr 01, 2016 Kelly Durkee-erwin rated it it was amazing
Diana Duncan never ceases to amaze me. Her characters are always fresh and new, and I love the twists and turns. The humor is laugh out loud fun and the scares are terrifying. Just my kind of romance!
Sheryl
May 28, 2012 Sheryl rated it really liked it
Well done Ms. Duncan!!! Just the way i like my romantic suspence; served with a big ol' dash of sexual tension!!! Really enjoyed Dallas and Mia. And can i just say i am totally stoked for Zane's story next!!! Hope it comes out soon!!!
Hayden Braeburn
Jun 16, 2012 Hayden Braeburn rated it it was amazing
I knew I shouldn't have started this book so late, but I couldn't help myself. So, yeah, I ended up not going to bed until...um... 4:30am when I had finally finished.

Gee
New-to-me author. Very good.
I'll be checking out her other books.
T.
Dec 24, 2016 T. rated it really liked it
4.5
Sharon
May 30, 2012 Sharon rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! Dallas and Mia were wonderful characters and I love thriller/romance stories. Ms. Duncan never disappoints, and I can't wait for this series to continue with Big Bad Wolfe.
Glenda Bettin
Jul 17, 2012 Glenda Bettin rated it it was amazing
awesome book
Michele bookloverforever
Jul 11, 2016 Michele bookloverforever rated it really liked it
good but unbelievable plot involving an undercover agent, drug running, assassination, and a truth seeking woman trying to clear her name.
Evlqn
Evlqn rated it it was amazing
Nov 24, 2014
Lynn Mccrea
Lynn Mccrea rated it really liked it
May 04, 2015
jp
jp rated it really liked it
May 31, 2016
Petya
Petya rated it really liked it
Jul 06, 2012
Lisa
Lisa rated it it was amazing
Jun 03, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
When her dreams of becoming a ballerina were quashed by early-onset klutziness, Diana Duncan took up the safer vocation of writing. Her first thrilling masterpiece—written in orange crayon—was titled “Perky the Kitten,” and became an instant bestseller with her grandparents.

Her childhood growing up as a military brat gave her ability to leap into a conversation with anyone, anywhere, anytime…and
More about Diana Duncan...

Marriage & Mayhem! (3 books)
  • Big Bad Wolfe (Marriage & Mayhem!, #2)
  • Cross Country Christmas (Marriage & Mayhem!, #3)