Start by marking “Paranormal Fantasies: A Promotional Collection of 14 Erotic Supernatural Stories” as Want to Read:

Are you interested in sizzling erotic stories with a paranormal twist? Vampires, werewolves, ghosts and demons suit your fancy? Do you want to get to know more popular erotica authors who write in the paranormal erotica subgenre? With 14 free stories in this promotional anthology, you'll get a pretty good start delving into the sexy realms of the unexplained!

Story list:

Pac
Published May 28th 2012 by Smashwords, Inc

To ask other readers questions about Paranormal Fantasies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Paranormal Fantasies

April
Jul 18, 2012 April rated it did not like it
Shelves: couldn-t-finish
So this week was my choice of book. A good friend of mine recommended this to me. Not because it was written well, but for one story in particular, the first one. Pack Pals in Treeing some Cooch. LoL. That story alone made it worth the 99 cents I invested.

I'm sad to say I was only able to stomach 4 of these shorts. The first four are poorly written, and well, just ridiculous.

Pack Pals in Treeing some Cooch. This was about werewolves. These two Weres are step brothers, and they go into the fores
Pixdog
Apr 01, 2014 Pixdog rated it it was amazing
Hot

be prepared to take a cold shower after reading. almost spontaneously combusted during each story. a lot of mms so be forewarned
Jessica Johnson
Jul 28, 2012 Jessica Johnson rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2012, dnf

Sexy Summer Saturdays is a weekly post that Hackaroo's Reviews, Sims-Sational Books, The Autumn Review, and The Bookish Babe created for fun, to spread the word about sizzling summer reads.

This week's pick was chosen by my bestie April. She likes to pick the weird ones. LOL This week was no exception. This week's gem is:

Goodreads Description:

Sadie Forsythe
REVIEW IN PROGRESS AS I READ

Pack Pals in Treeing Some Cooch by Annabel Bastione 1☆
OMG, so hilariously bad! I mean like it's so bad it's actually a lot of fun. I can't give it a higher rating because, well, it's horrible. But if you're the sort that ever stayed up late to watch B-grade sci-fi movie and enjoyed them as much for the cheese factor as in spite of it, this might be something you enjoy too. Plus, I did appreciate that the characters were bi-sexual.

I'll just leave this quote here as a
UberApril
May 18, 2014 UberApril rated it it was ok
Shelves: owned-books
Pack of pals in treeing some cooch by Annabel Bastione
Stepsiblings who are werewolves get some kinky time with a dryad. 2 stars

Fangs of desire by Brandy Corvin
A woman has a one night stand with a vampire. Part of a series. 2 stars

The shadow of the wolf by Adriana Rossi
A writer is bitten by a werewolf and joins a pack after his sexy night with an alpha. 2 stars

Blood and black leather by Cassandra Court
A vampire hunter and her vampire have a dom/ sub relationship. A bit romantic. 2 stars

Fuck on th
Mia Darien
Jul 09, 2012 Mia Darien rated it liked it
Oh, reading erotica is always a dicey prospect. This one had some fun stories in it, although nothing that really stands out in my mind now a couple weeks after reading it. (I'm behind on my reading and reviewing...) Except that some of the werewolf stories featured werewolves that were a little more... anthropomorphic than I was entirely comfortable with, so I kind of just pretended that they weren't while reading...

Over all, a decent and amusing read for what I was looking for.
Maura
Aug 24, 2014 Maura rated it it was ok
Some of these have more comic relief than sexual tension. Particularly the first one...with the wolves and a tree cooch or something. Mostly this collection is just weird stories. There was one that might have gotten three stars by itself. I just didn't find this erotic collection all that erotic.
Samara
Feb 19, 2013 Samara rated it it was ok
Shelves: terrible
I think I enjoyed maybe 2 stories out of all of these.
The rest had some potential but were either poorly written or full os so many errors and awkward moments I just couldn't enjoy them.
Definitely wasn't worth my wasted time, and the ratings on Amazon were crazy.
Crystal
Oct 14, 2012 Crystal rated it liked it
Some of the stories were pretty good but some were a waste of time. It really wasn't what I though it was going to be. So in a way I'm a little disappointed.
Kimberlyn
Feb 25, 2015 Kimberlyn rated it liked it
Really nothing special about this. Was just ok and pretty forgettable.
Jenn
May 12, 2014 Jenn rated it it was ok
Just a little too much for me. Wasn't what I thought it would be
lesley dawn wallace
Apr 22, 2016 lesley dawn wallace rated it it was amazing
Paranormal fantasies

Paranormal fantasies is so great short stories I loved each an every one it takes u on a wild ride
Megan Bernadt
really good but male on male kind of Made me feel weird...
Denise
Denise rated it really liked it
Oct 04, 2014
annajones-wilson
annajones-wilson rated it liked it
Aug 02, 2015
Michelle
Michelle rated it it was amazing
Apr 30, 2014
Jonni Grabman
Jonni Grabman rated it did not like it
Mar 14, 2014
Amy
Amy rated it liked it
Dec 24, 2015
Nicole Bartholomew
Nicole Bartholomew rated it did not like it
Dec 10, 2015
Enjoli Dancy
Enjoli Dancy rated it it was ok
Feb 03, 2015
Flo Dawdy
Flo Dawdy rated it it was amazing
Aug 28, 2014
Janie
Janie rated it liked it
Sep 27, 2014
Sammie Besaw
Sammie Besaw rated it liked it
Sep 05, 2015
Inayah Rhone
Inayah Rhone rated it it was amazing
May 11, 2017
Faye Nelson
Faye Nelson rated it really liked it
Jun 05, 2015
Mike
Mike rated it did not like it
Apr 06, 2015
lee
lee rated it liked it
Jul 04, 2014
Mar'Shanta
Mar'Shanta rated it it was amazing
Sep 15, 2016
Rebecca F Miller
Rebecca F Miller rated it really liked it
Apr 04, 2015
Vicki Clubine
Vicki Clubine rated it it was ok
May 19, 2014
  • Just One Bite (Just One Bite, #2)
  • Threesome (erotic menage)
  • Dating The White Wolf (The White Wolf #1)
  • Lovers Moan
  • Double Penetration in the Desert
  • Sherry's Wolf (After the Crash #3.5)
  • Thrilling Her (Sensual Erotica, #12)
  • His Gift
  • The Horny Minotaur
  • Masks
  • Boys of the Bite: A Gay Vampire Anthology
  • The Virgin Chronicles
  • A Cherished Christmas (Drone Vampire Chronicles, #6)
Annabel Bastione has been immensely naughty ever since she could remember, often having very elaborate fantasies/experiences which fortunately for you readers, has largely been put to writing. When she's not busy tapping her fingers on her keyboard, she's probably clicking her mouse...

You can find her stuff on Smashwords, Amazon, ARe and Bookstrand.
More about Annabel Bastione...