Start by marking “101 Workouts For Women: Everything You Need to Get a Lean, Strong, and Fit Physique” as Want to Read:

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating Details  ·  98 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
Muscle & Fitness Hers magazine has provided a program of rapid-fire core workouts for those seeking to “get moving” on a weight-training fitness program or for those who wish to expand, freshen-up, and enhance their workout regimen. There are 101 photo-illustrated workouts that allow enthusiasts the opportunity to glance at the photo during a workout to check their fai ...more
Published January 1st 2008 by Triumph Books

To ask other readers questions about 101 Workouts For Women, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 101 Workouts For Women

Jen
May 08, 2010 Jen rated it it was amazing
Shelves: nonfiction, 2009, 2010
I adore this book. I take it to the gym with me three times a week and prop it open to do the routines. For a novice gym user like myself, the descriptions and awesome pics for each exercise are a must. I also like how the exercises are split up into different body parts (ex: arms, legs, back, abs, etc.) so if there's something in particular I want to focus on the info is all there. I'm currently using the beginner routines located in the back of the book to start toning up. I appreciate that th ...more
Jen
Dec 23, 2007 Jen rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Women interested in weight lifting
Shelves: own
I bought the last book put out by Hers and loved it. It helped me to develop a workout plan when I first started lifting weights. I bought this book because I needed something to motivate me in the gym. It did just that and has given me some new and different exercises.
Stephanie
Sep 04, 2011 Stephanie rated it liked it
I liked this book but in someways it feels beyond me and home use. Much of it is with equipment that I don't have and would need a gym for. But it does have a lot that I will be able to use and the pictures are very clear. It is a good companion to my other book Women's Strength Training Anatomy, which I liked VERY much.
Dayini
Jun 23, 2010 Dayini rated it liked it
Shelves: at-home
This book is a collection of glossy, full-color articles from past issues of the magazine. Overall, like the magazines themselves, I find that the workouts are largely recycled versions of each other. That said, it's a better value than the magazines and is a nice compendium of workouts broken down by body part. The book would be improved if it was spiral bound - you need to crack the spine (OUCH!) to keep a workout open.
Ashley
Feb 06, 2014 Ashley rated it it was amazing
Shelves: health-fitness
I love this book and it is one I will own forever. I use this book several times a week to put together new workouts and it has taught me several new exercises for certain muscle groups that I enjoy because they get me out of the routine of doing the same thing over and over again.
Moria
Jun 16, 2008 Moria rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing collection of workouts. They can be done together, or done separately. Pictures are good, descriptions great. It's a must for anyone who is getting a little bored at the gym.
Lindsey
Jun 30, 2012 Lindsey rated it it was amazing
I really liked this book. It really helped me get a fitness routine started. I liked that you could start at any fitness level and work your way into harder workouts.
Melody
Feb 14, 2013 Melody rated it it was amazing
Shelves: diet-and-workout
Well...its got a lot of colorful pictures of ALOT of workouts...at home, with weights, in the gym. I have kept it around for years and never really used it.
Mimi
Mar 06, 2012 Mimi rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fitness-health
This has to be one of my favorite workout books. You can never get bored with the exercises they have in it. I highly recommend it!
Tajma
Sep 21, 2009 Tajma rated it it was amazing
THE BEST!!! Has something for all levels of fitness.
Carrie Zagzebski
Jan 06, 2010 Carrie Zagzebski rated it it was amazing
I get some of my best work ideas from this book
Stephanie
Jul 15, 2009 Stephanie rated it it was amazing
Great workouts in here!
Kim Sabey
Kim Sabey marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2016
Sue Will
Sue Will marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2016
Jenna
Jenna rated it really liked it
Jun 11, 2016
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
May 17, 2016
Ena Mecan
Ena Mecan rated it it was amazing
May 12, 2016
Julie
Julie rated it really liked it
May 03, 2016
Jesse Rasmussen
Jesse Rasmussen rated it it was amazing
Apr 16, 2016
Melida Barriera_Renfrow
Melida Barriera_Renfrow rated it it was amazing
Mar 18, 2016
alafeya miller
alafeya miller rated it really liked it
Mar 10, 2016
Michele Bare
Michele Bare rated it really liked it
Feb 22, 2016
Lisa Lampe
Lisa Lampe rated it really liked it
Feb 17, 2016
Meahgan
Meahgan marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2016
Jody Townsend
Jody Townsend rated it liked it
Jan 11, 2016
Denise
Denise rated it liked it
Jan 11, 2016