Start by marking “Should I Just Curl Up and Dye? an Insightful Journey Through the Trials and Triumphs of a Hairstylist” as Want to Read:

The amazing provision of God through the many troubled times and life lessons are revealed in the author's personal stories of trial and triumph. Her strong testimony and insight will bring hope and encouragement to any reader.
Published December 11th 2011 by Rpj Journey Books

Be the first to ask a question about Should I Just Curl Up and Dye? an Insightful Journey Through the Trials and Triumphs of a Hairstylist

Robin
May 21, 2013 Robin rated it it was amazing
I can read these short stories over and over and hear a different message each time. I carry this book with me everyday and know I can go to it to seek answers. I think everyone should read this book and give this book to anyone they know could use some encouragement and a little love.
Glenna Eskew
If you've ever gone through a struggle, and wondered how you were ever going to make it, then this book will encourage you. Life is a journey, you don't have to go it alone.
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2012
Alexandra
Alexandra marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2012
Heather Lalone
Heather Lalone marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2013