Start by marking “Star Signs” as Want to Read:
Star Signs

Star Signs

In "Star Signs", Linda Goodman focuses on the secrets of the universe that can be learned from the stars and explains how they can affect our lives. She covers career and finances, how to analyze personalities, the laws of Karma and more.
Paperback
Published June 25th 1999 by Pan Macmillan (first published 1987)

Wayne
Dec 18, 2010 Wayne rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Mano (Leslie)
Jan 21, 2008 Mano (Leslie) rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Read if interested in "true numerology"; how energy works to lose weight, make money, and so forth; lexigrams and the power of words; nicola tesla; ghosts; and so much more. Loved it until it fell apart.
Jenny McCutcheon
This book introduced me to many esoteric subjects that I was interested in learning more about (astrology, numerology, metaphysics, etc.). Once I started reading this book, I couldn't put it down.
Mahinn
Jun 08, 2011 Mahinn rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Many people are embarrassed about the fact that they read Linda Goodman and believed in most of what as had to say. This is true of her book, Sun Signs that many of us read as dumbstruck teenagers, ooh-ing and ah-ing at her astro wisdom and insight.

Star Signs, however, is a completely different story. It discusses fascinating dimensions and traverses depths one did not, quite frankly, afford Ms. Goodman the credit to have possessed. It was one of the few books back in the 80s that gave you an i
Lisa Gordon
Feb 20, 2009 Lisa Gordon rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The most mind stretching read ever!
If you wonder about the great mysteries of life, destiny and history you must read this - it "will take an open mind anywhere it wants to go".
Linda is an extraordinary writer who is both enlightening and entertaining!
Unlike the title suggests; this book is not only about Astrology!! Not at all: it's about ghosts, numerology, lexigrams, Atlantis, The Pyramids, Tesla technology, Avatars, Spirituality and living forever!
I often refer to the wisdom in this book - y
Madhurima
Nov 10, 2012 Madhurima rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A must possess for anybody who wants to foray into metaphysics. This book is like a reader and Linda is more than an astrologer. She is a well read lady, a friend, a guide and an amazing writer! She has a vision...

Star sign will beautifully introduce you to concepts that are gaining popularity.
Lauren
Nov 25, 2008 Lauren rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: open minds
Shelves: astrology
I love the chapters on numerology, karma, colour, sound, lexigrams and the last chapter surprised me - I didn't think I'd be so keen on it. Definitely a book for the open-minded. Some prior knowledge of things esoteric helps in the reading of this book. It's been informative, clarifying and a comfort.
Christina
Dec 15, 2007 Christina rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There is a chapter in this book that has to do with karma. If you believe in that...well anyway, if there is such a thing as reincarnation I would want to get my hands on this book in every lifetime!!! This is truly a case where ignorance is NOT bliss!!! And knowledge is real power. That is all I will say.
Amy
May 14, 2008 Amy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was one of the best awakening to spiritualism books I've ever read. I think the first time I read it I was 16 or 17. Lots of info on a bunch of topics but nothing too in depth. The section on numerology was pretty good. I used it to name my children to make sure I wasn't "sticking" them with a difficult number.
Blanca Estrella
Jun 30, 2013 Blanca Estrella rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book absolutely BLEW MY MIND. Linda Goodman was a courageous, brilliant, and outstanding writer. I've re-read Star Signs many times and each time I love it even more. Read it if you want to be fascinated by a truly original book. SPECTACULAR - EXTRAORDINARY - MAGNIFICENT
Christi
Feb 14, 2013 Christi rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: stars, wisdom
Cynthia
Jun 23, 2013 Cynthia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
interesting and fun
 PsychicJethro smith
I use this book still today in my Psychic work
Jennifer Teo
Mar 06, 2017 Jennifer Teo rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic read; enlightening, and great reminder of truths we've known all along.
Maxwil Verscot
well you see this book introduced me to spirituality virtually,slowly I learnt to know the facts behind fiction and lastly the result of all the churning in my mind is the conclusion-
I have switched to Vedic astrology,it works for everyone very specifically with accuracy of precision and timing versus western which can analyze a man's character pretty well but prediction wise,a big faillll!!!

eastern mysticism can help you unite with god and explains the true nature of man and the universe

linda g
Anila Kopparapu
Dec 15, 2016 Anila Kopparapu rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Being an ardent fan of Linda Good man's sunsigns since my teens, I've attempted to read this book of hers back then. But I wasn't in a place in my life to understand the complexity and the wonderful beauty of this book back then. After nearly 15 years or so, I re-read it now and I was hooked. There is plenty of magic, a whole lot of universal secrets unveiled and all the wonderful beauty of the underlying power that's hidden in words, numbers and everything around us, all compiled into this beau ...more
Aparna Gangopadhyay
A certain thing she mentioned here (Star Signs) which did work in my case. She had written the moment you accept these miracles and open yourself up to theories of immortality etc. – you would soon start coming across books or people dealing with esoteric mysteries….who would guide you further on your spiritual path!

After a few months I did come across Complete Works of Swami Vivekanand and was especially impressed and intrigued about ‘Kundalini shakti’ (divine serpent energy) that he mentioned
Linda Jackson
Dec 22, 2014 Linda Jackson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love the way she writes, no dry material in her book. The information in this book certainly gets my thoughts going big time. I definitely need time to digest the concepts and ponder upon the mystical possibilities.
But it was a most intriguing and fascinating book. I think I'll read it again.
Albert
Dec 14, 2008 Albert rated it really liked it
The famous American astrologer enumerated the arts and science of numerology in this book. Filled with knowledge how to appreciate numerology and astrology as interrelated magic of knowing people's personality. Linda Goodman really had the ability to entertain and inform. She is indeed brilliant.
Deb
Apr 03, 2012 Deb rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Linda Goodman opened my mind at a what I believed to be a crucial time in my life. It was in her book that I read about her quest to find her Guru. In the end a knock on her door reveals a gentleman telling her to do one thing....... "Spell Guru". Loved it!
Aarin
Oct 18, 2013 Aarin rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Visionary.
Brainorgan
Linda Goodman's Star Signs by Linda Goodman (1993)
Nickie
Oct 21, 2013 Nickie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
interesting...
Christina
Apr 14, 2012 Christina rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this book! I read it 15 years ago and still pick it up from time to time just to read a few pages. Its always timely~ A masterpiece of New Age work.
Bella
too much elaboration !
Aditya Dutta
Nov 22, 2013 Aditya Dutta rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book, it told me so much about friends/people around.
Becky
Jan 02, 2014 Becky rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome book full of universal secrets to ponder.
Patricia
Apr 29, 2008 Patricia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Read it with an open mind.
Ravenessence Carrier
Linda's book is probably one of the most intriguing books I have ever read! Enjoy it!
  • The Handbook of Chinese Horoscopes
  • Astrology, Psychology, and the Four Elements: An Energy Approach to Astrology and Its Use in the Counseling Arts
  • Parker's Astrology: The Definitive Guide to Using Astrology in Every Aspect of Your Life (New Edition)
  • Norse Magic
  • The Astrologer's Handbook
  • You Forever
  • The Astrology of Fate
  • A Practical Guide to the Runes: Their Uses in Divination and Magic (Llewellyn's New Age)
  • Pluto, Volume I: The Evolutionary Journey of the Soul (Llewellyn Modern Astrology Library)
  • Astral Travel for Beginners: Transcend Time and Space with Out-Of-Body Experiences
  • The Day You Were Born: A Journey to Wholeness Through Astrology and Numerology
  • Karmic Astrology, Vol. 1: The Moon's Nodes and Reincarnation
  • The Essential Oils Book: Creating Personal Blends for Mind & Body
  • The Gods of Change: Pain, Crisis, and the Transits of Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto
  • Armed and Dangerous: A Writer's Guide to Weapons
  • Chiron: Rainbow Bridge Between the Inner & Outer Planets
Linda Goodman assumed the name Linda during World War II for a popular WCOM radio show in Parkersburg that she hosted called Love Letters from Linda. Each show consisted of Linda reading letters written between soldiers and their loved ones. Each letter was punctuated with a popular song of the day. While working in radio, she met her second husband, Sam O. Goodman, and took his last name. He bega ...more
More about Linda Goodman...

“For all those who believe, expect a miracle.” 22 likes