Start by marking “Fool Me Twice: Obama's Shocking Plans for the Next Four Years Exposed” as Want to Read:
Fool Me Twice: Obama's Shocking Plans for the Next Four Years Exposed

Fool Me Twice: Obama's Shocking Plans for the Next Four Years Exposed

3.69 of 5 stars 3.69  ·  rating details  ·  90 ratings  ·  12 reviews
This is the game changing book reveals the blueprint for a second term that President Obama and his progressive backers don't want you to know.
Months of painstaking research into thousands of documents have enabled investigative journalists and New York Times bestselling authors Aaron Klein and Brenda J. Elliott to expose the secret template for Obama's next four years -
Published August 7th 2012 by WND Books (first published July 24th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Fool Me Twice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fool Me Twice

Aug 18, 2012 Susan rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: US voters with open minds and ability to see through smoke-clouds when needed
I realized at some point while reading this book that our president was elected because we had a certain hope for him in our collective national conscience. And he and his advisers knew that the American public held a hope for a post-racial presidency. He played to our hope.

This book was one of the most difficult I ever read. Not because of the way in which it was written. That was the easy part. It was the content that was difficult to read because it was upsetting. It was sad - it made me fee
If one can connect the dots that the authors have arranged, and can believe or accept the theories proposed, then President Obama and those supporting him, are actively attempting to dismantle America by destroying it from the inside, working its way out, in an attempt to create a new world order. Regardless of how much or how little you agree with, the crony capitalism and incestuous relationships he has had with radical people and organizations, working toward this end, will be exposed in this ...more
In "Fool Me Twice", authors Aaron Klein and Brenda Elliott present a scary look at the despotic and diabolical changes which will likely occur to the American landscape if Barak Obama is given a second term of office. Many precious liberties guaranteed by the Constitution will be irrevocably lost as the federal form of government will shift from one based on the preservation of individual rights and freedoms to the European-style welfare state: Individual choice will be increasingly supplanted b ...more
Reading Suggested
If you want to know what's coming in a potential second Obama term, read this book. It spells it out in a way our president won't - because he knows most people won't support it. He's already been laying the groundwork for even more radical change, to be implemented in his second term.
Chuck Krivanek
Sep 22, 2012 Chuck Krivanek marked it as to-read
This booked is clearly written with an agenda in mind. The phrase "so called" is used way too many times in this book. This "so called" investigation into what Obama will do in the next four years is a flawed work of fiction.
I forced my way through most of this book searching for a cohesive, compelling argument. I was unable to find one. Nearly every page has unfounded opinions that paint President Obama as the socialist devil. The author continually makes the claim that progressives are pushing a socialist agenda to bring down the free, capitalist America we know and love. What the author fails to do is to provide a compelling motive for these actions or any compelling evidence that progressives have an orchestrate ...more
Yvonne Carter
Fool Me Once, Shame on You
Fool Me Twice, Shame on Me
Obama's plans if he is voted in on second term. Pay particular attention to chapters on illegal immigration and the last chapter of fraudulent voting tallies, including the companies that are involved, a proposed popular vote amendment which would be bad for this country.
Fredrick Danysh
The authors lay out what they consider to be the major objectives of the second Oboma administration. These include changes in banking, immigration, eliminating the electoria colleege, increased unionization of the workforce, higher taxes, and more regulation by executive decree. It comes off as a rant.
Apr 07, 2013 Sarah rated it 4 of 5 stars

Started reading this over the summer... Had to put it down because it's a lot and was hoping I wouldn't have to worry about it BUT since that didn't work out it's time to delve in and get prepared so I can educate all those that think I am a loon.
Phyllis Murrell
Eye-opening details of cronyism and the influence of left-wing progressives on the Obama agenda. Very heavily documented and therefore not an easy read, however it is one everyone should read.
An interesting look into the actual plans and policies that Obama planned to put into place as well as what he plans to put in place as well as what he has actually put into place.
A little too technical for me. Didn't read the whole thing.
Dwight Coil
Dwight Coil is currently reading it
Sep 05, 2015
Shain marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2015
chris roeder
chris roeder is currently reading it
Jul 05, 2015
Josh marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2015
Gary Sudeth
Gary Sudeth marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2015
  • Bullies
  • Trickle Down Tyranny
  • Mystic Christianity
  • Hollywood Hypocrites
  • Shut Up and Sing: How Elites from Hollywood, Politics, and the Media are Subverting America
  • Obama: The Greatest President in the History of Everything
  • Rights of Man and Common Sense
  • Why Courage Matters: The Way to a Braver Life
  • The Fault in Our Stairs: A Parody of John Green's Fault in Our Stars
  • Do As I Say (Not As I Do): Profiles in Liberal Hypocrisy
Talk radio show host & author.

Klein has writter for WorldNetDaily (WND), the Jewish Press and Jerusalem Post.

He has written multiple books criticising islamic terrorists and Baracko Obama.
More about Aaron Klein...

“It would mean a continuation of his relentless expansion of federal government power; more explosive increases in his crushing, multitrillion-dollar inter-generational debt; a weak foreign policy coupled with his evisceration of America’s military; and the likelihood that more Obama-appointed Supreme Court justices would assure a left-leaning majority on America’s top court for at least a generation.” 0 likes
“That risk is the progressive socialist takeover of our country, the “fundamental transformation of the United States of America” that Obama proclaimed just five days before the general election in 2008. The” 0 likes