Start by marking “Black Body Radiation and the Ultraviolet Catastrophe” as Want to Read:
Black Body Radiation and the Ultraviolet Catastrophe

Read Book

Black Body Radiation and the Ultraviolet Catastrophe

A fifteen year old boy, gifted in science, with parents who give him everything except affection, goes from a normal, everyday earth-boy existence to encountering a mysterious being, druid priest, monk/historian, the beautiful and matronly Queen Ogaboom, extraterrestrials, a black hole named Fudge, and war-gone Wargons. In the process, he discovers himself, comes to the ...more
Published May 3rd 2007 by Lulu.com

Be the first to ask a question about Black Body Radiation and the Ultraviolet Catastrophe

Kendra
Sep 15, 2008 Kendra marked it as to-read
I have not read the book yet, but I have been chatting with the author here on Goodreads. It seems like an interesting tale, and should appeal to all my sci-fi loving friends and family. The author, Jeff Brown seems unpretentious and "real." This book is self published, so lets give it a read and pass it along!
Jo Schaffer
Jan 14, 2008 Jo Schaffer rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I laughed and I pondered throughout this bizarre and poignant story.
abdolla abdollay
abdolla abdollay rated it it was amazing
Jul 18, 2008
Gabrielle Francois
Gabrielle Francois rated it liked it
Oct 16, 2013
Jamie Barron
Jamie Barron rated it it was amazing
Mar 07, 2016
Jeffrey
Mar 19, 2008 Jeffrey rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I learned a LOT by wirting it!
Annie
Annie marked it as to-read
May 04, 2008
Catalina
Catalina marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2008
Christopher Michael
Christopher Michael marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2010
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2012
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2013
Reema
Reema marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2014
By nature, Jeff has been an observer and interpreter, an intuit extraordinaire. His ability to see and perceive deeply and quickly has always been with him. Thus his profession as an author, career / life coach enables his gifts. He is on Goodreads to inspire via the written word.

He has always loved to read, research, and experience. Being well read, he has read books on philosophy, psychology, h
More about Jeffrey Brown...