Truly Tasteless Jokes One

Truly Tasteless Jokes One

3.63 of 5 stars 3.63  ·  rating details  ·  90 ratings  ·  10 reviews
The original is back. TRULY TASTELESS JOKES took America by storm and made it laugh at itself. It's all in here, disgusting, repulsive, cruel, and just plain tasteless jokes and stories that will make you smile, laugh, or groan--and love every minute of it.
Published May 12th 1985 by Ballantine Books (first published 1982)

To ask other readers questions about Truly Tasteless Jokes One, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Truly Tasteless Jokes One

R.
You moved from Garbage Pail Kids to this series of joke books...it was just what you did. It's where you spent your lunch money. It was its own reward.
Porkinsred6
One of the funniest books I've ever read. I usually bust this book out every time I have a party and me and my guests roll on the floor laughing. There are some jokes that are pretty offensive, but as the title suggests, they are truly tasteless.
Charles
Clever. I'm sure a lot of others would enjoy it more than I did. I'm a hard sell for humor, but the twisted black humor that makes up this book was kind of catchy.
TJ Norris
As the title suggests, the jokes are truly tasteless and offensive. There's a couple laughs here, but they all come at others' expense.
May
Jun 13, 2011 May added it
Shelves: humor
yes. they are bad, and the sad thing is there are several volumes of them. Read every one though.
Victoria
It was okay. Some were halarious and gross, and racial, but it's all good.
Carrie
it's kind of sad and sick that these books were very popular in my family.
David Kirkpatrick
they are, great way to kill time when you're bored
Q
answering the iron. classic!!
Mohamed Badie
له من اسمه نصيب.
Richard
Richard marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2014
C Mayer
C Mayer marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2014
Celeste
Celeste marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
Kellie Clark
Kellie Clark marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2014
Ósk
Ósk added it
Mar 08, 2014
1227328 marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2014
Phil Key
Phil Key marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2013
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2013
Kimberly Kellett
Kimberly Kellett is currently reading it
Aug 16, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Truly Tasteless Jokes Three Truly Tasteless Jokes Two Truly Tasteless Blonde Jokes Blanche Knott's Truly Tasteless Jokes IV (Truly Tasteless Jokes) Totally Tasteless (So Far of Blanche Knott)