Start by marking “Sheik's Revenge” as Want to Read:
Sheik's Revenge

Sheik's Revenge (Sahara Kings #3)

No rules. No mercy.

Faith Sinclair never missed a shot - or a kill. But when the mysterious man she knew only as Santiago was in her sniper's sights, the game changed. It had to. She couldn't kill him in cold blood. Not the father of her unborn baby.

Sheik Omair Al Arif's mind was on one thing: revenge. The undercover king didn't bargain on an intoxicating enemy bent on foil

ebook, Harlequin Romantic Suspense #1710, Sahara Kings #3, 224 pages
Published June 1st 2012 by Harlequin Romantic Suspense (first published May 22nd 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Sheik's Revenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sheik's Revenge

Paula Legate
This was a excellent book. I loved the suspense, action and romance that was packed into this story.

Faith Had been sent to Columbia on a undercover mission. She is a trained assassin for the U.S. military. While she is waiting on the mission to go down she is working as a barmaid in a small bar. Sheik Omair Al Arif who posed as Santiago had a mission of his own. he wanted to find who was responsible for trying to kill his entire family. That mission lead him to Columbia. He often found himself
Toni Anderson
Jun 11, 2012 Toni Anderson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fast-paced, high-stakes, emotionally compelling romantic suspense. I don't know how the author packs everything into such a short story format.
GOODREADS FIRST READS WIN: I won this book on goodreads and am so glad I did. I will admit here and now that I have never even LOOKED at Harlequin Romance books, and didn't realize this book was a HR until it arrived. I laughed (literally) and told my husband, "Look, it's a Harlequin romance book and I don't read these," but I really enjoyed reading this romantic suspense novel by Loreth Anne White. I stayed up until after 1:00 a.m. to finish it, eyes crossing and all.

The book was mainly about t
Good book. Even though I haven't read the first book in the series I was able to slide right into the story. This is the first book I've read where the heroine is a paid assassin. The concept was very interesting. Faith was following her orders the first time she saw Omair, and knew she'd be gone the next day. So she gave in to her desire and had a one-night stand with him. Eight weeks later she saw him again - through the sights of her rifle. She found that she couldn't pull the trigger - then ...more
Mar 24, 2013 Carolina rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Ok, this book is a little farfetched and it has so many elements that stumble one in to the other, that sometimes its hard to follow, when there's the previous story of the family, not enough on her story, i little intrigue in the mix. Its not a stand alone book, one really has to read all the books in the series to understand the whole building of intrigue. Once its read as a part of a whole it makes much more sense.
I do not like the fact that its so cavalier about some things (which i wont wr
Lucy Lavelle
Jun 13, 2012 Lucy Lavelle rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
I received a copy of this book from the Goodreads First Reads Program.

I'm not a huge fan of romance books but I enjoyed this book more than I was expecting to.
It is well written and fast paced and the characters are far more complex than I've previously found the protagonists of romance novels!
I enjoyed the mutual distrust the two main characters had for each other. It made the story line seem much more feasible than if they had just fallen for each other straight away.

The epilogue made the boo
Sandra Gonzalez

The reason I didn't rate a 4 was that the multiple povs seemed off for some reason. I haven't read that many suspense either nor the first book of this series but I do normally love multiple povs in some paranormal romances. I also have to say that if you don't like major cliff-hangers then wait another month for the next installment in her Sahara Kings series to come out. I hope that one will answer the left open questions but I'm guessing this will only be a trilogy.

Romance-wise, I would ha
Keira Palmer
Jul 06, 2016 Keira Palmer rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this one
Oct 04, 2012 Sweety rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sbm
i love the story, it's make me want to know what will happen next, but i must read the next installment before i know what will be happen with the enemy.

I love both of Heroine and Hero, they have strong character and loyalty.
The heroine is not weak woman, she is female sniper in the U.S. Army, and the hero though he is a prince but he have military skill.
The hero care so much to the heroine though the hero not yet now the real identity of the heroine and why the heroine want to kill him.
Pedro Fulk
Feb 16, 2013 Pedro Fulk rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked all the action, never a boring page. It was a quick read. I liked how it tied in the other series characters into the story. Sahara Kings series.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Sahara Kings
Category: Suspense
Aloha Salonen
Oct 18, 2012 Aloha Salonen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A fast paced story with lots of action. Good!
Jeanie Mackinder
Jeanie Mackinder is currently reading it
Oct 20, 2016
Alice Redenshek
Alice Redenshek is currently reading it
Sep 30, 2016
Paul Yansak
Paul Yansak rated it it was amazing
Sep 04, 2016
Ashley Gibson
Ashley Gibson marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2016
E. R. rated it liked it
May 31, 2016
Irma04 rated it really liked it
Sep 24, 2016
Whitney marked it as to-read
May 17, 2016
Christa marked it as to-read
May 02, 2016
Zain Edwards
Zain Edwards rated it liked it
Apr 30, 2016
janet rated it it was amazing
Apr 04, 2016
Mandy marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2016
Corinna rated it liked it
Mar 07, 2016
vicki doye
vicki doye rated it did not like it
Mar 05, 2016
Tiakie rated it liked it
May 21, 2016
Lucy McCoy
Lucy McCoy rated it really liked it
Feb 18, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Marooned with the Maverick
  • The Sheikh's Redemption (Desert Nights #1)
  • A Very Private Merger (Dynasties: The Kincaids. #6)
  • A Tangled Affair (The Pearl House #2)
  • The Braddock Boys: Colton (Braddock Boys, #4) (Love At First Bite, #7)
  • Cooper Vengeance  (Cooper, #7)
  • Unexpected Family
  • Kade (The Lawmen of Silver Creek Ranch #4)
  • Finding Her Son (Carder Texas Connections, #1)
  • Kansas City Cowboy (The Precinct: Task Force #2; The Precinct #18)
  • The Casanova Code (The Rake Patrol, #1)
  • Her Cowboy Distraction (Cowboy Cafe, #1)
  • Impossible to Resist (The Men of Wolff Mountain, #3)
  • Unstoppable: Love with the Proper Stranger\Letters to Kelly
  • His Marriage to Remember (The Good, the Bad and the Texan, #1)
  • The Princess and the Outlaw
  • That New York Minute
  • Long Road Home (Sons of Chance, #7)
Loreth Anne White is a multi-published author of award-winning romantic suspense and mystery. Loreth is a double RITA nominee. She has won the Romantic Times Reviewers' choice award for Romantic Suspense, is a double Romantic Times Reviewers' choice award finalist, a double Daphne Du Maurier finalist, and a multiple CataRomance Reviewers' choice winner.

She hails from southern Africa, but now lives
More about Loreth Anne White...

Sahara Kings (5 books)
  • The Sheik's Command (Sahara Kings #1)
  • Desert Knights