Start by marking “Déjà Vu (Déjà Vu, #1)” as Want to Read:
Déjà Vu (Déjà Vu, #1)

Déjà Vu (Déjà Vu #1)

The year: 2003. Eden Baxter, 27, an American actress turned British television star, living in London, has had ongoing dreams about a handsome stranger. The man, able to make her knees weak like no other, carries erotic threat, and the sense of a strange but familiar dominance.

Her visions are not fantasies about being gently seduced and made love to. Rather, they seem to
Published May 26th 2012 by Blushing Books

To ask other readers questions about Déjà Vu, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Déjà Vu

Lace
Sep 02, 2013 Lace rated it really liked it
Feel like I am rejoining the world...have been in my own Deja Vu...only to see this one as a group read...I devoured the story...interesting take on a myth or belief by some...that we pass through time, possibly rejoining someone from our past. I enjoy a bit of surreal, unknown, and erotic play...although some submissiveness portrayed in this reading may go beyond my tolerance level.

Did I feel this book accurately portrayed the historical period? In language and in male expectations of a female.
Christine
I thought the premise for "Deja Vu" was intriguing -- there's a lot of different ways to approach a time travel story that has the heroine going back to an era when women's lives were so restrictive.

I have to admit I was a little disappointed with the execution. Eden, a successful 21st century American actress, is brought back to 1912 England after encountering James, her fiance and Master from the past.

I'm not really sure why the author chose the time-travel trope for this story, since Eden doe
Jo * Smut-Dickted *
Quite an interesting novel! The time travel aspect was fascinating and well played. The characters were fairly rich and full and the story really was intriguing. I thought the whole dominant/submissive components were written into the story so integrally that they were natural. I loved the naughty introduction of others into the relationship - and I'll leave you to read just how far they go. Recommended!
Katy Beth Mckee
Jul 11, 2012 Katy Beth Mckee rated it it was amazing
This was such an interesting story because it wasn't just a time travel tale but a returning to a different place and time that felt right and natural. The story of Eden and her redeveloping relationship with James was intense and full of action. And the ending wow. This book is a bit longer, the parts with Eden's training can be intense, the feelings are deep, and over all very enjoyable.
Alicia
Sep 24, 2012 Alicia rated it it was amazing
This is a very good book about Eden who keeps having visions about her past life and how much she enjoyed being submissive to her Master. When she wakes up back in Victorian England it is like she has come home and they pick up right where they left off. Great story with lots of spankings and it does have a perfect ending.
Brian Mcivor
Jan 25, 2013 Brian Mcivor rated it it was amazing
Just found this site and this is my first review.

Being somewhat of a writer myself, I know how difficult it is to pen something like this and I didn't expect it to be what it is. An extremely well written, well thought tale with a terrific ending. I've just bought the sequel - An Eternal Flame - and am very much looking forward to see how it all pans out.

Defintely recommend.
Charlie
Jan 12, 2015 Charlie rated it it was amazing
Well written historical erotica. If you enjoy stories with TPE you'll enjoy this. Very hot Dom and fiesty heroine.
Brook
Jun 24, 2012 Brook rated it it was amazing
Very cool book. Think this is her best so far. The sex sizzles, and the story compelling. Highly recommend.
Dianne
Dianne rated it it was amazing
Jan 02, 2015
Charmaine
Charmaine rated it it was ok
Jun 05, 2014
Panda Green
Panda Green rated it really liked it
Sep 04, 2013
Lorena
Lorena rated it liked it
Jul 28, 2014
Moira
Moira rated it really liked it
Sep 06, 2013
Susan Norman
Susan Norman rated it it was amazing
Sep 17, 2015
Maggie Carpenter
Apr 19, 2013 Maggie Carpenter rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
lissi
lissi rated it it was amazing
Jan 18, 2013
Laurel
Laurel rated it it was amazing
May 08, 2016
C Foley
C Foley rated it it was amazing
Jul 06, 2012
Joanne
Joanne rated it it was ok
Sep 30, 2014
D
D rated it really liked it
Apr 01, 2013
Sharon
hot stuff with a decent storyline....
Rose Fatcheric
Rose Fatcheric rated it it was amazing
Aug 07, 2012
Debra
Debra rated it really liked it
Oct 26, 2015
Scarlet Fanning
Scarlet Fanning rated it it was amazing
Nov 26, 2012
Trayce Swingle
Trayce Swingle rated it really liked it
Apr 19, 2013
Marquis
Marquis rated it liked it
Aug 13, 2016
Varied Books
Varied Books rated it liked it
Oct 13, 2013
Nona
Nona marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2012
Andd Becker
Andd Becker marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2012
K. Bell
K. Bell marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2013
Christiane
Christiane marked it as to-read
May 13, 2013
Robert Dodd
Robert Dodd marked it as to-read
May 20, 2013
Lois - Who Reads
Lois - Who Reads marked it as to-read
May 31, 2013
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2014
Lynn
Lynn marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2013
Esraa Helmy
Esraa Helmy marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2013
Neelu1
Neelu1 marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2013
Yvonne Miller
Yvonne Miller marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2013
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2013
Courtney
Courtney marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2013
Ab2y
Ab2y marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2013
Pam
Pam marked it as to-read
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Julie  aka trouble..
Julie aka trouble.. marked it as to-read
Molly
Molly marked it as to-read
Abrooks
Abrooks marked it as to-read
Becky
Becky marked it as to-read
Lady Maria
Lady Maria marked it as to-read
Bee
Bee marked it as to-read
Suzanne
Suzanne marked it as to-read
Lynn
Lynn added it
Leisha
Leisha marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2015
Daveo
Daveo marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2013
Eurik
Eurik marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2013
Wow! 2 7 Sep 28, 2012 10:47PM
Maggie's suspenseful, riveting romances, consistently garner five-star reviews, and her books have won numerousawards. In 2015Spanking Romance Reviews,she picked up top honors for:
WHEN A COWBOY LOVES A WOMAN (Contemporary Western), THE WARRIOR AND THE MISCHIEVOUS WITCH (Paranormal), HER DOCTOR IN CHARGE (BDSM Medical),
HIS WILLFUL BRIDE (Victorian).
She has often been listed in Amazon's Top 100 Ero
More about Maggie Carpenter...

Déjà Vu (2 books)
  • An Eternal Flame (Déjà Vu, #2)