Start by marking “Wait Until Moonrise” as Want to Read:
Wait Until Moonrise

Wait Until Moonrise

3.5 of 5 stars 3.50  ·  rating details  ·  12 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Unseen. Unheard. Untouched. Welshman Nicholas Pierce is cursed to endure a lonely eternity surrounded by the living residents of Beaumarith Castle. But two hundred-plus years into his hellish existence, Bria Leighton arrives…and she can see him! Can he convince her that he’s real—not a ghost—and that she is the one true love who can save him…before the sorceress who cursed ...more
ebook
Published May 23rd 2012 by Teri Thackston

To ask other readers questions about Wait Until Moonrise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wait Until Moonrise

Chandra
AUTHOR: Teri Thackston is a writer of romantic suspense, historical romance and paranormal romance.

GENRE: Paranormal, Romance

SETTING: 18th century to Modern day land of the Welsh

CENTRAL FEMALE CHARACTERS: Bria Leighton. Engaged and travels the road where others have set the course. A woman charmingly excited about discovering her deceased father's Welsh side of the family.

CENTRAL MALE CHARACTER: Nicholas Pierce. A man filled with darkness from his dark hair to his sometimes depressive moods. A
Kirsty
Awful, cheesy and dated. It is blatantly obvious that the author is not from Wales, and has no clue how we speak here, she also seems believes that we are all stuck in the 1700's and look for magic around every corner.

I have never once used the words "Tis" and "Twas" in a conversation, yet the author continually writes her characters talking like this, even though the novel is apparently based in the 21st century!

The main character is so virginal I almost expected to read about her wearing a cha
Sherri Dub
I enjoyed this book, but there was a major plot fault in characterization for me. The problem was, the Heroine was engaged in the first half of the novel to a man that did not fit her personality in any way, shape or form. It was unbelievable to me that a virginal young lady (in present time) would hook up with a horny alcoholic cowboy that was constantly letting her down and trying to get into her pants.
Otherwise, tight writing. Good descriptive prose and the castle was described well.
The ghos
Shauna Allen
Loved the time travel element to this sweet romance. Reminded me a bit of my favorite romance of all time, A Knight in Shining Armor, by Jude Deveraux.
Beizal
Beizal marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Candie
Candie marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2014
Jo
Jo marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2013
Pam
Pam marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2013
Tracey Risebrow
Tracey Risebrow marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2013
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2013
Angel
Angel marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2012
Dusty
Dusty marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2012
Brittany
Brittany marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2012
♥Robin ♥
♥Robin ♥ marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2012
Shelly
Shelly marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2012
Raven.mikhail
Raven.mikhail marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2012
Mariel Rutland
Mariel Rutland marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2012
Cheryl
Cheryl marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2012
Ann Marie
Ann Marie marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2012
Faith Williams
Faith Williams marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2012
Linda
Linda added it
Jul 10, 2012
I write romantic suspense, historical romance and paranormal romance. I guess I'm just a romantic fool!"
More about Teri Thackston...
Final Words Perilous Passions The Abduction of Miss Jenny Chandler To the Rescue The Salvation of Captain Ben Chandler