Start by marking “A Hope Revealed (Prescott Pioneers #4)” as Want to Read:
A Hope Revealed (Prescott Pioneers #4)

A Hope Revealed (Prescott Pioneers #4)

4.2 of 5 stars 4.20  ·  rating details  ·  74 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Pain. Disappointment. Fear.

Life turned out differently than Mary Colter expected. With her abusive husband either missing or dead, and the ranch gone, she is left to raise her two children on her own. When a neighbor takes compassion on her, she finds her hope ignited—perhaps she can start over on her brother-in-law’s ranch in Arizona.

Warren Cahill is confronted with one...more
Published May 19th 2012 by Author Services International LLC

To ask other readers questions about A Hope Revealed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Hope Revealed

Joana
A fitting end to a spectacular series. A Hope Revealed tells us of a woman's quest to start over, away from the memories and the constant fear of a brutal husband. Mary Colter lived for two years in constant fear of her husband's return whilst desperately trying to provide for her two children. After a stroke of divine provision, she decides to move to the still untamed Arizona Territory, where she finds refuge with her kind brother-in-law. Her hopes are dashed when she finds that she has not ru...more
Sue
I received a copy of "A Hope Revealed" by Karen Baney through the Goodreads Giveaway Contest.

A Hope Revealed is a well written novel filled with love, romance and hope for a better future.

Mary Colter has lived the last two years in a abusive marriage.Her husband has disappeared and she doesn't know if he is dead or alive.
She must focus on providing for her two children.In order to make ends meet, Mary rented out an old building and started offering laundry services.This is the story of a woman'...more
Iola
Since her husband disappeared two years ago, Mary Colter has supported herself and her two children as a laundress, and tried to escape marriage to men who will no doubt treat her as badly as her husband did. When she receives a small inheritance, she uses it to travel to Prescott, to the home of her brother-in-law, in the hope that he will take her in and she will finally be able to escape Reuben’s influence. But Mary finds, to her horror, that she might have brought more danger to Prescott.

Ove...more
Wendy
Mary Prescott is working her fingers to the bone trying to support herself and her two children, Eddie and Beth, since her husband, Reuben Colter, left them. Every time a dead man is found she is asked to come and identify her husbands body, the problem, so far none of them have been Reuben so she continues to live in fear that he'll return.

One night after the children are sleeping she hears a knock on the door, as fear grips her, thinking it is Reuben returning, she answers to find a strange wo...more
Michelle
loved this book!!! a wonderful way to wrap up the series. this whole series is a must - read! !!!
Kathleen
This book was a disappointment. It's not nearly as good as the other books in the series. The plot was far too melodramatic. As another reviewer mentioned, several characters behave in ways that are out of character. There was a lot of potential here, but the final product is lacking.

Historical inaccuracies:

Adam gives Julia a cowboy hat for her birthday

The whole plot with Warren's divorce, which is a major part of the story

2 1/2 stars.
Sherry
I love the old pioneer time line. I didnt think this one was as good as the other 3 (for some reason I couldnt decide). It ended well & kept me engaged. I was hopping Betty's son Paul would have a story/find a nice wife...maybe another book can be written for him?? I look foreward to reading more from this Author...hopefull she will stick to the pioneer/mid to late 1800's for her writing.
April
This book has romance,sadness,angry,and abuse.When you just meet Mary Colten you just feel sorry for her but by the end you just want to stand up and cheer for her for living her life.It's such a beautiful story about woman empowerment.
Joyce Wilson
I loved this series I am not usually an Old West fan but this book took me with it every step of the way. The complete series kept me interested from start to finish. I was not disappointed in any of the books well written.
Judy Bullard
This was a good conclusion to the Prescott Pioneers series. It brought all of the loose ends together.
Brenda
Brenda marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2014
Crissy Voyles
Crissy Voyles marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2014
Reba Campbell
Reba Campbell marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
Danielle Budd
Danielle Budd marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2014
Lynn Henshaw
Lynn Henshaw marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Amanda
Amanda added it
Jul 12, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
A Dream Unfolding (Prescott Pioneers, #1) Nickels A Heart Renewed (Prescott Pioneers, #2) A Life Restored (Prescott Pioneers, #3) Prescott Pioneers: The Complete Series