The Way of Fire (Mysteries of Osiris, #3)

The Way of Fire (Les Mystères D’Osiris #3)

3.88 of 5 stars 3.88  ·  rating details  ·  171 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Mladi pisar Iker po številnih pustolovščinah zdaj zvesto služi faraonu Sezostrisu, ki mu je podelil izjemen naziv – kraljevi sin. A sovražnik, ki je nad drevo življenja priklical prekletstvo in s tem povzročil njegovo umiranje, na mejah Egipta zbira vojsko. Vse nevarnejši so tudi njegovi privrženci, ki na videz zvesto služijo faraonu, v resnici pa so pretkani izdajalci.

Ike...more
Published (first published 2004)

Julie Rylie
just after buying this i realised i bought the 3rd volume when i didnt have the other 2 lol which was pretty dumb, but i didnt regret it anyway, because he can totally make you fell it's the first book anyway, coz it's well explained

and as an egyptologist it gets way more interisting, with loads of mythological facts mixed up with fiction. loved it loved it loved it. and you end the book madly wanting to know what is gonna happend to the villian and with Iker etc. didnt take me long to buy the n...more
Elisabeth Gotzmann
Série Les mystères d'Osiris, quatre tomes, pas tous inscrit dans le répertoire de Share book.

Grand spécialiste de l'Égypte pharaonique. Même si la trame historique est intéressante, je n'ai pas embarqué dans cette histoire qui m'a laissé un arrière goût d’ésotérisme. J'avais préféré la trilogie sur le juge d'Égypte. C'était une histoire plus simple et plus réaliste.
2.5/5
Jasmine
Loved it! I've always been a major sucker for mythology, and this book is perfect for that! It's adventure, romance, and contains massive amounts of Egyptian lore, laced into reality.
Gloria Masitsa
I love Ancient Egypt, so when I saw this book, I had to buy it. It's fantastic. You can't imagine my shock when I realised that I had to look for the previous and the next books.
Gloria Masitsa
I've always loved ancient Egypt. It's an excellent book though I'm sam I couldn't get the first two.
São
lido em português: "O Caminho do Fogo"
Barbora Nagyova
Barbora Nagyova marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Bookbuyer
Bookbuyer marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2014
Buchmausi
Buchmausi marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Angie Mcdougall
Angie Mcdougall marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2014
Monica
Monica marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
Lynda Muller
Lynda Muller marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2014
Mattia
Mattia added it
Jun 19, 2014
Needaname
Needaname marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2014
Ankha
Ankha added it
Jun 07, 2014
Tim Fraser
Tim Fraser marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2014
Mousum
Mousum marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2014
Nikesh Heerowa
Nikesh Heerowa marked it as to-read
May 26, 2014
Meg
Meg marked it as to-read
May 14, 2014
Alina Maria
Alina Maria marked it as to-read
May 04, 2014
Roxanne
Roxanne marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2014
Christian Jacq is a French author and Egyptologist. He has written several novels about ancient Egypt, notably a five book suite about pharaoh Ramses II, a character whom Jacq admires greatly.

Jacq's interest in Egyptology began when he was thirteen, and read History of Ancient Egyptian Civilization by Jacques Pirenne. This inspired him to write his first novel. He first visited Egypt when he was s...more
More about Christian Jacq...
Ramses: The Son of Light  (Ramses, #1) Ramses: The Battle of Kadesh (Ramses, #3) Ramses: The Lady of Abu Simbel (Ramses, #4) Ramses: The Eternal Temple (Ramses, #2) Ramses: Under the Western Acacia (Ramses, #5)