Start by marking “Scrapbooking Life's Little Treasures” as Want to Read:
Scrapbooking Life's Little Treasures

Scrapbooking Life's Little Treasures

4.33 of 5 stars 4.33  ·  rating details  ·  52 ratings  ·  9 reviews
If you could leave your loved ones one package that contained everything you want them to remember, what would be inside? Let Rebecca Sower, Creating Keepsakes Hall of Famer and "Sharing the Story" columnist, help you pinpoint just what matters most to you, then show you practical ways to incorporate these sentiments on your family's scrapbook pages. With Rebecca's nostalg ...more
Published May 1st 2002 by Primedia

To ask other readers questions about Scrapbooking Life's Little Treasures, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Scrapbooking Life's Little Treasures

Stephanie
I think this remains just about the most influential book/magazine on my scrapbooking hobby. This book encourages one to scrap in any order or reason one desires but it was Rebecca Sower's appreciation and capturing every day moments (that eventually mean the most to us in the future) on her scrapbook layouts that makes me adore this book. While Rebecca Sower's design layout/style overall doesn't always speak to me individually, I always find something to be inspired by on each of her layouts te ...more
Kay Mack
This is a Treasure of a book! I love Rebecca Sower's style and technique of memory-keeping. This is one of a few of my go-to books to be inspired, to get my gears cranking and sometimes just to read and be visually entertained and just a little (well, a lot) envious. I would encourage Rebecca to add to her list of books written (she's written two, as far as I know), and I love her other book equally as much as this one.
Karen
One of the first Scrapbooking "books" I read and absolutely changed how I looked at scrapbooking from trying to get my pictures in to focusing on stories. Love Rebecca's style even though it is so different than my own.
Clarice
My absolute favorite scrapbook idea book EVER, which not only changed the way I think about scrapbooking, but the way I approach life. This book is a classic, with Rebecca's vintage sytle, it will never go out of syle!
Bree
Notes:
My first real intro to scrapbooking.
Love her natural style and true memory keeping through journaling emotions.
Her handwriting is also amazing.
Scrapnbeetle2000
this is the best book I have read( I wish she would come out with more like this.
Lorilee
When this book came out, it really helped me to get more creative with my own scrapbooks.
Elizabeth
This is one of the more important books in my scrapbooking idea book collection!
Pam
I own this book.
Nice resource
Kay
Kay marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2015
Groovy Deb♥
Groovy Deb♥ marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2015
Tinka Rote
Tinka Rote marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
Monica
Monica marked it as to-read
May 01, 2014
Tammi Plummer
Tammi Plummer marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2014
Scrap (Bonnie) Wilson
Scrap (Bonnie) Wilson marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2012
Jan
Jan marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2012
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2012
Shawna
Shawna marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2011
Emilie
Emilie marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2011