Start by marking “Scrapbooking Life's Little Treasures” as Want to Read:
Scrapbooking Life's Little Treasures

Scrapbooking Life's Little Treasures

If you could leave your loved ones one package that contained everything you want them to remember, what would be inside? Let Rebecca Sower, Creating Keepsakes Hall of Famer and "Sharing the Story" columnist, help you pinpoint just what matters most to you, then show you practical ways to incorporate these sentiments on your family's scrapbook pages. With Rebecca's nostalg ...more
Published May 1st 2002 by Primedia

To ask other readers questions about Scrapbooking Life's Little Treasures, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Scrapbooking Life's Little Treasures

Stephanie
May 25, 2008 Stephanie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: art-and-hobby
I think this remains just about the most influential book/magazine on my scrapbooking hobby. This book encourages one to scrap in any order or reason one desires but it was Rebecca Sower's appreciation and capturing every day moments (that eventually mean the most to us in the future) on her scrapbook layouts that makes me adore this book. While Rebecca Sower's design layout/style overall doesn't always speak to me individually, I always find something to be inspired by on each of her layouts te ...more
Kay Mack
Oct 29, 2010 Kay Mack rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paper-crafts
This is a Treasure of a book! I love Rebecca Sower's style and technique of memory-keeping. This is one of a few of my go-to books to be inspired, to get my gears cranking and sometimes just to read and be visually entertained and just a little (well, a lot) envious. I would encourage Rebecca to add to her list of books written (she's written two, as far as I know), and I love her other book equally as much as this one.
Karen
Jan 25, 2009 Karen rated it it was amazing
Shelves: scrapbooking
One of the first Scrapbooking "books" I read and absolutely changed how I looked at scrapbooking from trying to get my pictures in to focusing on stories. Love Rebecca's style even though it is so different than my own.
Clarice
Sep 25, 2008 Clarice rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
My absolute favorite scrapbook idea book EVER, which not only changed the way I think about scrapbooking, but the way I approach life. This book is a classic, with Rebecca's vintage sytle, it will never go out of syle!
Pam
Nov 20, 2007 Pam rated it really liked it
I own this book.
Nice resource
Bree
Apr 11, 2012 Bree rated it it was amazing
Shelves: crafting
Notes:
My first real intro to scrapbooking.
Love her natural style and true memory keeping through journaling emotions.
Her handwriting is also amazing.
Scrapnbeetle2000
this is the best book I have read( I wish she would come out with more like this.
Lorilee
Mar 29, 2008 Lorilee rated it liked it
When this book came out, it really helped me to get more creative with my own scrapbooks.
Ginny
Ginny rated it liked it
May 08, 2009
Juleen
Juleen rated it really liked it
Oct 19, 2008
Stephanie S
Stephanie S rated it liked it
Sep 05, 2007
Dizzyca C
Dizzyca C rated it really liked it
Feb 09, 2013
Kris Silvester
Kris Silvester rated it it was amazing
Mar 12, 2010
Jessica
Jessica rated it liked it
Nov 22, 2008
Shannon
Shannon rated it it was ok
Oct 14, 2010
Jennifer rated it liked it
Apr 14, 2008
Katie Scott
Katie Scott rated it it was amazing
Dec 07, 2009
Anne Wallraff
Anne Wallraff rated it really liked it
Nov 09, 2011
Marti
Marti rated it it was amazing
Jul 20, 2010
Jennifer Ware
Jennifer Ware rated it it was amazing
Sep 26, 2011
Missquiss
Missquiss rated it it was amazing
Jul 12, 2007
Michelle
Michelle rated it it was amazing
Jul 29, 2007
Sher
Sher rated it liked it
Dec 30, 2014
Big Pictureclasses
Big Pictureclasses rated it it was amazing
Dec 08, 2010
Susan
Susan rated it liked it
Dec 03, 2007
Sue
Sue rated it it was amazing
Sep 23, 2008
Shannon
Shannon rated it it was amazing
Oct 28, 2007
Lisa
Lisa rated it really liked it
Sep 19, 2011
Elizabeth
Oct 02, 2007 Elizabeth rated it it was amazing
This is one of the more important books in my scrapbooking idea book collection!
Lissa
Lissa rated it really liked it
Jun 21, 2009