The Billionaire Rancher Buys a Wife [Wives for the Western Billionaires 2] (Siren Publishing Everlasting Classic)

The Billionaire Rancher Buys a Wife [Wives for the Western Billionaires 2] (Wives for the Western Billionaires #2)

3.83 of 5 stars 3.83  ·  rating details  ·  47 ratings  ·  4 reviews
[Siren Everlasting Classic: Erotic Cowboy Romance] Drake Terrell wins a bid to date Janice Dedrick. He expects a fun fling. She refuses his offer and ends their date early. Drake realizes she means more to him than he thought. He decides to pursue her seriously. Janice has doubts about his sincerity. She gives him an ultimatum: change his career, buy a ranch, and agree to...more
Published November 1st 2011 by Siren Publishing (first published August 15th 2011)

Emily
Janice Dedrick is not sure how she ended up agreeing to participating in a bid-a-date auction, but never the less she is not prepared for the man who has won the bid for her date. Drake Terrell has been attracted to Janice since the day they met, but she has made it clear that she is not interested in a fling with him. Now that he has been guaranteed at least one date, he plans to make sure it is perfect.

Drake's charms are not working on Janice though, when he finally asks what it will take to g...more
I really did like this book and I would have given this book five stars but with this one sentence from Janice “I want a committed relationship, and you want a fling.” Paige Cameron created an inconsistency in the characters personality by have her boink Drake in the back of a limo two months later on their second date. Why would a woman piss backwards like that after being very firm? And with a know playboy no less?

Since Paige Cameron is one of my favorite authors this book will get a second re...more
Anya Kelly
Between the hot dates and scary stalkers this was one fun read that kept me guessing until the end. This book had me hooked when Janice issued her ultimatum and wouldn't give into Drake easily. They were both strong characters and I loved it. Of course when it got scary Drake stepped up to the plate and protected her anyway he could. I love those alpha males.
I loved all the side characters too. Please tell me Ty will have a book soon! Or could you please send that lonely cowboy my way? :)
Overa...more
Charnel
Good book, kept me interested. The only thing I want to say is the stalker scared the crap out of me. OMG he's so believable and real...the stalker is what I was thinking about at the end of the story.
Lena
Lena marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Sarah marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Epilogue1212
Epilogue1212 marked it as to-read
May 25, 2014
Monique Barao
Monique Barao marked it as to-read
May 15, 2014
Anne
Anne marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Chrystal_K
Chrystal_K marked it as to-read
May 10, 2014
Debbie
Debbie added it
Mar 28, 2014
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2014
Kathy
Kathy marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2014
Amy Bowens
Amy Bowens marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2014
Jude
Jude marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2014
Tia Thomas-Blakey
Tia Thomas-Blakey is currently reading it
Jan 10, 2014
Mariana Bezerra
Mariana Bezerra marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2013
Lashawn Dillard
Lashawn Dillard marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2013
Gianna
Gianna marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Born in Florida, Paige Cameron's early dreams included being a movie star. Of course, it didn't happen. Later, she escaped into daydreams full of fascinating stories. Her friends had to endure her reading these tales to them when she began to put them to paper.

There were detours in her life for marriage, children, traveling to foreign countries where her husband's job took her. She continued to be...more
More about Paige Cameron...
Commando Cowboys Capture Their Mate (Wyoming Warriors, #1) Commando Cowboys Seduce Their Woman (Wyoming Warriors, #3) Commando Cowboys Rescue Their Bride (Wyoming Warriors, #2) The Billionaire Cowboy Takes a Wife (Wives for the Western Billionaires #1) Commando Cowboys Reclaim Their Love (Wyoming Warriors, #4)