Start by marking “Infinite Quest: Develop Your Psychic Intuition to Take Charge of Your Life” as Want to Read:
Infinite Quest: Develop Your Psychic Intuition to Take Charge of Your Life

Infinite Quest: Develop Your Psychic Intuition to Take Charge of Your Life

Internationally acclaimed psychic medium and best-selling author John Edward has captivated audiences worldwide with his unique abilities to connect people with loved ones who have crossed over to the Other Side. Now in this groundbreaking book, John takes you on an infinite quest to develop your own psychic intuition as a powerful tool for taking charge of your life.

John
Audio CD
Published April 3rd 2012 by Brilliance Audio (first published October 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Infinite Quest, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Infinite Quest

Angela
Nov 23, 2010 Angela rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have never seen either of John Edward's shows, Crossing Over with John Edward and John Edward Cross Country. I have never read any of his other books, had a reading with him, or gone to one of his events. I simply tell you this to give you a frame of reference for this review. Essentially, I began reading this book knowing very little about John Edward other than recognizing the name as being a famous medium.

When I was offered this book for review, I was interested because of the subtitle. Con
Del Zimmerman
Let me start by saying that I am a fan of psychic medium John Edward and was really looking forward to a book by him on how to develop intuition. While I generally appreciate his straightforward, shoot-from-the-hip style of speaking, I found this book didn't really deliver. I felt that he danced around the ideas of psychic development and didn't really delve into the heart of the matter with many practical exercises. Yes, there are some there but the book as a whole left me empty.

What's more is
Rose Vanden Eynden
I did not finish this book. I found some of it mildly interesting, and I admire and respect John a great deal. But I was very put off by much of the dire warnings in the book concerning personal responsibility while doing readings. I am very aware of this, and although I think it's important to tell your audience that this is a crucial part of reading for others, beating them over the head with it is unnecessary and, in my opinion, egotistical. I also stress personal responsibility in my books w ...more
Liz
Sep 19, 2014 Liz rated it liked it
I really need to stop reading books about this topic. Where as I found this book entertaining, because I find John Edward to be entertaining, the purpose of this book was to help Develop my Psychic intuition. I've been working at this for almost 20 years, if it isn't developed by now, it will never be. I didn't learn anything new from this book. On the flip side, someone who is new to it, and needs a good book on all things psychic I would recommend this one.

John Edward presents this work in a c
Kim
Jul 02, 2013 Kim rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A very interesting read. It really reiterated what I have been taught about doing spiritual/psychic readings. I love that he talks about protecting yourself with the white light. One thing I did find interesting was the psychic room and I can not wait to incorporate that into my life. If you have ever heard him speak on tv, the book really is like listening to him, you can feel his personality and character throughout the whole book. I would highly recommend this book to people that are starting ...more
Deborah
Jul 10, 2011 Deborah rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very interesting and enlightening read. I'm not even thinking of pursuing life as a medium or psychic but there was a lot of great information about protecting yourself from negative energies and opening yourself up to higher guidance. Have always loved his matter of fact presentation and am glad that I picked this one up. Borrowed it from library, but might just have to purchase myself a copy for reference.
Pat Parkhurst
Jun 17, 2012 Pat Parkhurst rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thanks for writing this book to remind me of all of the small changes that are needed in my life, some may seem overwhelming but taken one step at a time is the way to go and maybe I wont stress over the 'small' things which will get me no where. This Author kinda reminds me of myself in some of his ideas, although maybe simplistic, doing them are different than just thinking about them... oh and recycle and let's save our planet (in reference to the grocery bag idea) lol
Nancy Ellis
I enjoy John Edward and have enjoyed his previous books. This book is more like an instruction manual in how to develop your own "intuition" and possibly develop your skills as a medium. It was interesting reading, but I'm not really serious about becoming a medium! Lots of good info, tho, as usual in his books.
Ashley
Jul 26, 2016 Ashley rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Pros:
- Great tips for personal spiritual development
- Repeats important messages throughout the book to help readers retain the information

Cons:
- If you've read a number of books on the topic, much of this will be repetitive
- Skips from anecdote to anecdote, so some of the information seems disjointed
Libby
Jul 28, 2014 Libby rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: adult-non-fiction, ya
This is a book that is certainly worth reading cover to cover if you are working on psychic development. I would encourage a thoughtful, patient approach to the book in order to get the most out of it. Some of the meditative exercises Edward offers are pure gold. Totally appropriate for adults and teens.
Polly Glowatz
Dec 20, 2013 Polly Glowatz rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gave-up-on, spiritual
John Edwards opened my mind to a team of angels not just my guardian angel watching over me...In the spiritual realm, he is well studied and a master teacher. Read and Learn. What can be a better recommendation?
Elaine
Apr 21, 2011 Elaine rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I LOVE this book so much! It's entertaining, informative and not too 'hippy-dippy'! If you're interested in spiritual, metaphysical and psychic learning but want a down to earth, sensible approach, then you should definitely give this book a try. I'm sure I will read it again many times :)
Mary
Jun 20, 2011 Mary rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone interested in metaphyics.
A lot, but am reading some parts again, they are instructions and lots of detail, so going back over some chapters. Very good book. Like Everyone is Psychic, lot of interesting concepts and instruction on meditation etc.
Tanya Alvarez
Oct 26, 2012 Tanya Alvarez rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well I will say this book is not for everyone. You have to be very open minded to really get what his talking about. I did enjoy this book and I think I will start getting more of his books to see what other insights he has about life and learning.
Linda
May 14, 2012 Linda rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The book was well written and contains a lot of good information. I have some mixed feelings, however, about the author's message regarding ego, when his own considerable ego seems to be front-and-center in the book at all times despite his protestations to the contrary.
Frederic
I am not a fan of John Edward. However, he was giving good advices and he was keeping it real. I read it out of curiosity and it was an OK read. I had some ah ah, I don't I'll read it a second time though!
Jan
Sep 06, 2012 Jan rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
A bit too self important. Too many cautions about using psi ... although I do think it is good to lay down guidelines.
Rhonda D
Nov 04, 2012 Rhonda D rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked the book I found it interesting. I don't plan on doing readings for people. but I liked seeing where he was coming from. My team and I thank him
Brandy Byrne
Feb 21, 2011 Brandy Byrne rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So far I am loving this book. It really is a great guide if you are looking to find or fine tune your psychic abilities. I will write more as I finish this book!
AnneMarie De
Aug 04, 2014 AnneMarie De rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audible
informative and you have to be open minded to get what he is telling you. stresses a lot about karma
Cynthia Sillitoe
Sorry, but, as with his fiction, John would do better if he either got a better editor or let the editor do his/her job.
Joyce
Joyce rated it liked it
Sep 19, 2011
M. Shannon
M. Shannon rated it it was amazing
Oct 01, 2012
Rebeccah
Rebeccah rated it it was amazing
Jan 20, 2014
Nancy Sanders-Lowery
Nancy Sanders-Lowery marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2011
Lisa
Lisa rated it it was amazing
May 14, 2011
Jan Francis
Jan Francis rated it it was amazing
Aug 11, 2012
Kaitlin Morey
Kaitlin Morey rated it it was amazing
Oct 09, 2013
Gift Card
Gift Card rated it it was amazing
Jun 26, 2016
Marla
Marla rated it really liked it
Apr 03, 2015
  • Reaching to Heaven
  • Life Among the Dead
  • So You Want to Be a Medium?: A Down-To-Earth Guide
  • Diary of a Psychic
  • Power of the Soul: Inside Wisdom for an Outside World
  • Remembering the Future: The Path to Recovering Intuition
  • Green Witchcraft III: The Manual
  • Bodhisattva of Compassion: The Mystical Tradition of Kuan Yin (Shambhala Dragon Editions)
  • Altars: Bringing Sacred Shrines into Your Everyday Life