Start by marking “Treasures of the Who” as Want to Read:
Treasures of the Who

Treasures of the Who

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  5 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
(Book). The Who defined a generation and rocked the world. "My Generation," "Pinball Wizard," and "Baba O'Riley" are some of the most iconic tracks in rock history. The rock opera Tommy, the genre-defining Live at Leeds, and the R&B classic Quadrophenia are just some of The Who's albums. The band's original lineup had an amazing 15-year run, as they blazed their way ar ...more
Published May 1st 2012 by Backbeat Books

To ask other readers questions about Treasures of the Who, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Treasures of the Who

Dr. Detroit
Jan 19, 2015 Dr. Detroit rated it really liked it
The dust had been settling on my DVD copies of “30 Years of Maximum R&B,” “The Kids Are Alright,” and “Amazing Journey: The Story of The Who” for quite some time when I decided to brush them off and feature them as part of an all-Who weekend at Casa Dr. D not long ago. Typically, my kids weren’t impressed, pointing to Pete Townshend during a bonus-feature interview and asking, “Who’s the old guy?” Later on I checked in the mirror for ear hair.

Although there’s plenty of memorabilia crammed in
Kirsten
Jan 18, 2014 Kirsten rated it liked it
Lots of interesting tidibits about The Who, their music, their history, the members of the group. I found it confusing -it seemed to be following a timeline, but would break off into biographies of the group members, so I was reading about Keith Moon and seeing pictures still featuring him after reading about his death. I would have enjoyed it more if the biographies had all been at the beginning or end of the book.
This is a good book for fans of The Who, but I learned more about them from readi
John Dunlop
John Dunlop rated it really liked it
Apr 05, 2013
Skelington3604
Skelington3604 rated it it was amazing
Sep 06, 2014
Kacey Donahue
Kacey Donahue rated it really liked it
Mar 29, 2016
witzelsucht
witzelsucht marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2012
Nupur Vanderlick
Nupur Vanderlick marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2013
Camila
Camila marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2014
Pat Winter
Pat Winter marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2016
Ingrid
Ingrid marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2016
Romanaadvorafred
Romanaadvorafred marked it as to-read
May 17, 2016