Start by marking “Rosie and the Rustlers” as Want to Read:
Rosie and the Rustlers

Rosie and the Rustlers

4.43 of 5 stars 4.43  ·  rating details  ·  58 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Rosie and her wranglers meet up with Greasy Ben and his gang in this rollicking tale of adventure.
Published October 1st 1991 by Farrar, Straus and Giroux (BYR) (first published 1989)

To ask other readers questions about Rosie and the Rustlers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rosie and the Rustlers

Cheryl
The illustrations were incredible! They had similar physical characteristics to many little people and yet maintained the old west feel. Loved the tall hats as well. Rosie is clearly in charge and the men follow her wihout issue.
Karin Shah
I love the rythmn of the language in this book. My kids are enchanted by it.
Amy
Oh, man, the illustrations in this were so cute and fun! I just loved them. The story was also great, and read really nicely. I loved the diverse vocabulary, and the way it almost read like a cowboy was narrating the tale.

My niece and nephew couldn't have cared less about this book, which surprised me, and didn't surprise me. I thought that the illustrations would draw them in, I was certain that my nephew would love the concept of the good cowboys going to bring in the rustlers. Nah. My nephew
Mary Lisa
A children's book I'll want to re-read with regularity - written in rhyme, with Roy Gerrard's wonderful Botero-like illustrations. A pure delight.
Lisa Nagel
A beautifully illustrated rhyming western tale. Good guys, bad guys and a plan to save the cattle.
Brock
One of my favorite children's books. Get it for your child.
Matthew William
Loved this when I was little.
Gember-Jacobson Family
Gember-Jacobson Family marked it as to-read
May 21, 2015
Sarah marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2015
Beth
Beth added it
Feb 27, 2015
Pearse
Pearse marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014