Start by marking “Tracking Your Nightmare (Graveyard Diaries, #1)” as Want to Read:
Tracking Your Nightmare (Graveyard Diaries, #1)

Tracking Your Nightmare (Graveyard Diaries #1)

3.14 of 5 stars 3.14  ·  rating details  ·  7 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Jared Jenson lives next to Woodland Cemetery at the far corner of Marshfield. He used to think it was funny that he and his best friend, Stan, live by cemeteries, but now its starting to creep him out. In his dreams each night, he sees people dragging bodies through the cemetery . . . until he is dragged for real! Ghostly grave robbers think he is supposed to be buried in ...more
Published September 1st 2012 by Calico Chapter Books (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Tracking Your Nightmare, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tracking Your Nightmare

Jill
The first in the "Graveyard Diaries" series, "Tracking Your Nightmare" taps into the whole zombie/vampire/werewolf/ghost craze and just in case that wasn't enough to make it something a kid would want to read, it utilizes diary entries to tell part of the story. The question is, it it successful? It might be for a young kid who doesn't care that there are wholes big enough to drive a mack truck through in it. For me, I would have given it two stars, but I think there are some kids who will enjoy ...more
Jori
A story of four boys who formed a discussion group called, "Zombie Hunters" to talk over things they've heard or witnessed. Of course, soon it was no longer who had the scarier story anymore when two ghosts appear dragging a body ...and for whatever reason have it out for Jared.

Alright, I liked the way the author decided to get rid of the ghosts. It fit in for a children's novel about the scary stuff so it wasn't too frightening of a way to get rid of them.

Read for my Wednesday class.
Linda
My grandson gave me this book to read. He is in second grade and really enjoys reading. I read it today and now we're going to spend some time discussing it. It was a very "spooky" book. I can see why it held his attention!!
Jose Morales
I liked it I`m going to read the whole series
PWRL
May 23, 2013 PWRL marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2013-new
SM
Nooruldeen
Nooruldeen marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
José
José marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2014
Audryaunna
Audryaunna marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2014
Sarah Easton Miller
Sarah Easton Miller marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2014
Tam Truong
Tam Truong marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2014
John Fuentes
John Fuentes marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2014
Cindy
Cindy marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2013
Irem Karli
Irem Karli marked it as to-read
May 23, 2013
Wensday
Wensday marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2013
Kerri-ann
Kerri-ann marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2012

Graveyard Diaries (6 books)
  • Approaching the Undead (Graveyard Diaries, #2)
  • How Not to Be Killed by a Zombie (Graveyard Diaries, #3)
  • To Werewolf or Not to Werewolf (Graveyard Diaries, #4)
  • Vampires Are Not Your Friends (Graveyard Diaries, #5)
  • All in a Night's Work (Graveyard Diaries, #6)
Approaching the Undead (Graveyard Diaries, #2) Dodging Danger on the Dartmouth (Ghostly Graphic Adventures, #1) How Not to Be Killed by a Zombie (Graveyard Diaries, #3) Graveyard Diaries Set All in a Night's Work (Graveyard Diaries, #6)