Battle Earth II (Battle Earth #2)

Battle Earth II (Battle Earth #2)

3.67 of 5 stars 3.67  ·  rating details  ·  160 ratings  ·  8 reviews
The second instalment of an epic new science fiction trilogy that tells of humanity's desperate struggle to survive against an overwhelming alien invasion.

After halting the enemy advance across Europe the war continues to rage in Paris. International armies have converged on the French city to make a stand. When Taylor investigates a mysterious sighting in their northern p...more
Published December 2nd 2011 by Smashwords Edition (first published December 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Battle Earth II, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Battle Earth II

Alexander Bradley
Another good book here, again let down by spelling mistakes and grammar issues. As you progress through the book you do end up finding far fewer of these mistakes but they are still present. Considering we are paying £2.49 per book at this point, it almost feels like your paying for the mistakes of someone else.

Add on top of that, that the books are relatively short in comparison to many other offerings on the kindle store and you have yourself a right volcano of anger brewing. The only thing ke...more
Holly Emrick
This is my first series of sci-fi books..

This is my first series of sci-fi books..

I really enjoy these so far..
I hope the other books are just as riveting..
on to book 3 .
Chris Gillies
These books are to sci-fi what Dan Brown is to crime fiction - a storyline that almost runs away with you it progresses that quickly, yet at the same time the writing is almost amateurish in style, almost as if the author vomited their thoughts onto the page.

That said, I've found the books I've read so far in this series to be quite enjoyable and good escapist stuff, and if you can suspend your disbelief that a race that can cross the stars to conquer planets doesn't seem to have either the batt...more
Br1cht
I have said it before!
Please study military matter if you intend to write about them.

I will give this series one more chance and if I don´t see any better dialog(very unnatural, editing(as usuall for e-books) and ABOVE ALL ma working understanding of war and military subjects, I´ll give up.

Jason
Good alien invasion with the worlds armies getting butts kicked. Magic equipment comes to level the playing field and enable the human spirit to triumph.

I tore through this book in just a few days of low time while on Jury duty.
Filipe
An OK book, with a captivating story and great characters. I was again put off a little bit by some grammatical errors, but that's something you have to expect from self-published books, I guess.
Alex
It was ok. I personally think it was set to far in the future with no real descriptions. Generic terms as "armor" and "infantry" divisions. No descriptions to weapons.
William Fontana
William Fontana marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Jamal
Jamal marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2014
Rich Fiege
Rich Fiege marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Robert Peters
Robert Peters marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
Przemyslaw
Przemyslaw marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2014
Aaron Jones
Aaron Jones marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2014
Steve Conway
Steve Conway marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Battle Earth (Battle Earth #1) Battle Earth III (Battle Earth #3) Battle Earth IV (Battle Earth #4) Battle Earth V (Battle Earth #5) Battle Earth VI (Battle Earth #6)