Start by marking “Deadly Seas: You Decide How to Survive! (The Worst-Case Scenario Ultimate Adventure, #4)” as Want to Read:

Deadly Seas: You Decide How to Survive! (The Worst-Case Scenario Ultimate Adventure)

3.82  ·  Rating Details  ·  28 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Join one of the youngest crews ever to sail around the world in this fourth installment of the Worst-Case Scenario Ultimate Adventure Novel series! Faced with fearsome dangers and difficult decisions, your choices will determine your fate on the deadly seas. Will you survive tropical storms, high winds, navigation crises, and sharks? Or will you be forced to return home ea ...more
Published November 28th 2012 by Chronicle Books

To ask other readers questions about Deadly Seas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deadly Seas

Moe
Feb 17, 2014 Moe rated it did not like it
Shelves: 8th-grade
This book was one of those books that was made especially for kids that are just starting to read. I could tell by the colors of the book, fluorescent orange with a dark blue spine, showing you that it is trying to grab the reader's attention from all the other books and say, "READ ME". There usually isn't anything wrong with this, as the every-day intellectual knows how hard it is to get noticed in the literature world, but this one was very misleading. I thought it would be you having to choos ...more
Barbara
Nov 04, 2012 Barbara rated it liked it
I always enjoy these Worst-Case Scenarios, and this one was just as enjoyable as the other titles I've read. In this case, you are part of the youngest crew to sail around the world, and the choices you make will decide your fate and the fate of the vessel. As in the other titles in this series, it is essential to read the Expedition File since it offers useful tips about surviving a shark attack, what to do when you run out of water while diving, and some safety precautions while sailing. As yo ...more
Suzanne Dix
Six 16-year-olds are chosen to sail the Chronos II around the world. The crew must complete the voyage in 285 without using engine power. All six must return in order for the crew to split the million dollar prize. Each crew member brings their own specialized expertise to the yacht as well as their own personal quirks. At sea for months with only each other’s company, they must work together to survive the deadly seas.

Written by one of the authors of the best-selling Worst Case Scenario Surviva
Meadow
Jun 09, 2014 Meadow rated it it was amazing
These are great books because I can (kind of) test my skills and wits without actually having to go on any of the adventures. In real life I might consider a calm, safe, not-deadly lake adventure. I suppose that's not quite the same thing.
George Porteous
Jul 08, 2014 George Porteous rated it it was amazing
What a cool and interesting book this is! I definitely give it 5 stars!
Shashvat
Oct 18, 2015 Shashvat rated it really liked it
This book is a very interesting novel by David Borgenicht who I liked very much after reading this. It is about you and a few friends who are on a mission to sail all the way across the world in the oceans. You have to make smart decisions to survive with your crew. I recommend reading this book. I'm sure you'll like it!
Lindsay
Jan 09, 2014 Lindsay rated it liked it
In the style of Choose Your Own Adventure with some added elements, including comic panels and a nonfiction section to give you, the reader, a better chance at surviving to the one successful ending. Fast-paced, plot-driven. Great for 8-12 year old reluctant readers. The back cover of the book gives the reader a chance to jump right into the action. Of course, several of the endings include death or injury so this isn't sensitive readers.
Shaeley Santiago
My daughter choose this book and wanted me to see if I could make it all the way through without getting killed. The answer was No! It did help to read the Expedition File at the back, but even then I picked several wrong choices. This was a fun book to read, similar to the Choose Your Own Adventure series I used to read as a kid. It also reminded me a bit of Korman's Island series.
Mark
Jan 24, 2013 Mark rated it really liked it
Another good installment in the series. Scarier than others as most action is on the open seas.
AVMS-Knights Axtell
AVMS-Knights Axtell marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2016
Sonji Sackett
Sonji Sackett rated it really liked it
Dec 23, 2015
Deborah
Deborah rated it it was ok
Nov 04, 2015
NGA
NGA added it
Oct 22, 2015
KR
KR rated it really liked it
Aug 30, 2015
Pamela
Pamela marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2015
Jim
Jim rated it liked it
Jun 02, 2015
MCDS
MCDS added it
May 05, 2015
Bonnie Buelow
Bonnie Buelow marked it as to-read
May 03, 2015
Tara
Tara added it
Feb 10, 2015
Mitchell
Mitchell rated it it was amazing
Dec 30, 2014
Woff
Woff rated it liked it
Jun 27, 2015
Sarah added it
Dec 11, 2014
Lord_emsworth
Lord_emsworth marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Eric Steinberg
Eric Steinberg rated it really liked it
Nov 14, 2014
Kevin Zheng
Kevin Zheng rated it really liked it
Nov 05, 2014
KittyMeowMeow
KittyMeowMeow rated it really liked it
Oct 24, 2014
Crystal
Crystal is currently reading it
Oct 20, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »

The Worst-Case Scenario Ultimate Adventure (4 books)
  • Everest: You Decide How to Survive! (The Worst-Case Scenario Ultimate Adventure, #1)
  • Mars: You Decide How to Survive! (The Worst-Case Scenario Ultimate Adventure, #2)
  • Amazon: You Decide How to Survive! (The Worst-Case Scenario Ultimate Adventure, #3)