Start by marking “Tadaram Maradas’ Book of Poem Lyrics I: Lyrics of a Lifetime © Poetic Anthologies in English with selected Spanish Translations” as Want to Read:

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  2 Ratings  ·  0 Reviews
Legato Orchestration, Symphonies, Rhapsodies, Harmonies, Melodies, Rhythms, Rhythmatic complexities, and Operatic convictions ... EXCETERA, Excetera, excetera ... Ad libitum and Fade.
Paperback, Volume I, 440 pages
Published May 25th 2012 by Amazon

To ask other readers questions about Tadaram Maradas’ Book of Poem Lyrics I, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tadaram Maradas’ Book of Poem Lyrics I

Samantha
Samantha rated it liked it
Apr 28, 2015
Tadaram Maradas
May 25, 2012 Tadaram Maradas rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Tadaram Alasadro Maradas (1964 - )

Tadaram Maradas whose real name is David Williams is a writer and author from “The San Francisco Bay Area.” He is an alum from “Excelsior College” in Upstate New York, Villanova University in southeast Pennsylvania, and is currently enrolled as an MSM Graduate Student in “The University of Maryland Graduate School System” at Adelphi, Maryland. He recently capped a
More about Tadaram Maradas...