Start by marking “Game of My Life Kentucky Wildcats: Memorable Stories of Wildcats Basketball” as Want to Read:
Game of My Life Kentucky Wildcats: Memorable Stories of Wildcats Basketball

Game of My Life Kentucky Wildcats: Memorable Stories of Wildcats Basketball

How does it feel to play your last college game and land on the cover of Sports Illustrated? What was it like to be a part of the team that won the University of Kentucky’s first national championship ever? Readers will find the answer to these questions and so much more in Ryan Clark’s newly updated edition of Game of My Life Kentucky Wildcats.

Clark takes readers into t
Published May 1st 2012 by Sports Publishing (first published April 6th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Game of My Life Kentucky Wildcats, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Game of My Life Kentucky Wildcats

Andrew Mcpherson
Jan 29, 2015 Andrew Mcpherson rated it it was amazing
Andrew McPherson

Game of My Life

By: Ryan Clark

The Game of My Life is very good. It has great stories about great wildcats players and broadcasters. It highlights each of their favorite games while with Kentucky. It contains stories ranging from the 1940's to the 1990's. I like this book because it contains stories directly from wildcat players and is very detailed about their high school career and life after Kentucky. I would recommend this to all Kentucky basketball fans because it is all base
Andy Sullivan
Nov 09, 2014 Andy Sullivan rated it it was amazing
Being a lifelong Kentucky Wildcats basketball fans, I enjoyed this book tremendously. Players spanning all eras give their input. They detail their most memorable game; some tournament, some regular season.
Ever wonder how certain players such as Patrick Sparks wound up wearing the blue and white? You'll find it here. This was a thoroughly enjoyable read.
Don
Aug 27, 2014 Don rated it liked it
Shelves: 2014
This is a nice collection of remembrances from UK players. Read straight through, the stories are a bit repetitive and the participants are heavily skewed to the last 15 years, but there's plenty for UK fans to enjoy
Alena
Apr 13, 2014 Alena rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Go cats

Great book for Kentucky fans . I have learn a lot from reading this book . True fans would read this book . I didn't know a lot until I read this book . I was ten years when I started reading this book and I love it .
Jordan Mayer
Jordan Mayer rated it it was ok
Jul 18, 2013
Julie
Julie rated it liked it
Nov 04, 2012
Drew
Drew rated it liked it
Oct 15, 2013
Kyla Gavura
Kyla Gavura rated it it was amazing
May 08, 2015
Don McNay
Don McNay rated it liked it
Mar 03, 2015
Ben Hinkle
Ben Hinkle rated it it was amazing
Jun 12, 2016
Phil
Phil marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2016
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2017
Jenny Zimmerman
Jenny Zimmerman marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2017