Start by marking “Crumpled with Love” as Want to Read:
Crumpled with Love

Crumpled with Love

"Having moved extensively throughout her early
childhood, Robin learned to accept change,
but her secret desire was for consistency in her
life. At the age of twenty-four, deeply in love,
she fi nally found the consistency and love she
had always hoped for. She was content with
married life and motherhood, but it did not
last when Robin’s happily ever after turned
into confusion a
Published May 5th 2010 by Xlibris Corporation (first published April 21st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Crumpled with Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crumpled with Love

R.E. Sheahan
Jan 15, 2013 R.E. Sheahan rated it really liked it
Crumpled With Love
A book of Poems and Essays

Let me begin with I don’t normally read books of poetry. I like poems. There were poets in my critique groups and I enjoyed their work. But I just never picked up a book of poetry and read.
Having said that, I enjoyed this book. I found I could relate to many of the poems and essays. Although some were a little dark for me. But I guess that’s what poetry and expressing yourself is all about. It’s not always warm and fuzzy out there in the real world.
Susan
Jan 30, 2013 Susan rated it it was amazing
Even if you have never loved and lost, this book of verse and essays will take you on a journey through the depths of despair (The Dragon),as well as inspire you to have hope (The Perfect Fit).I read it in two days, as I could not put it down.The author had lost a husband through divorce, and I have lost 2 husbands through death.We shared many of the same gut wrenching emotions.But reading Robin Titchen's book also encouraged me to turn "adversity into triumph" and understand that I can be a ...more
Debbie Bell
Jan 28, 2013 Debbie Bell rated it it was amazing
An amazing book! A must read for those of us that have known loss and agony and yet still live. Thank you for the inspiration and for and for sharing your life so openly. I feel like I have walked those paths with you.
Robin
Jan 10, 2013 Robin rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Recommends it for: Any adult who has suffered a loss through death, divorce, or rejection
Recommended to Robin by: I wrote it!
As I tried to think of a title for this book that reflects the emotional and mental processes I've been through since the deterioration and ultimate divorce of my 24 year marriage, I considered, and rejected, several ideas including 'The Men I Hate to Love', but that really didn't fit the theme or the purpose of my writing. I don't hate that I loved any of the men in my life, or that I was loved, no matter how brief a time, by them. I just regret that not one of those loves had any real ...more