Start by marking “A Dark Journey to a Light Future” as Want to Read:
A Dark Journey to a Light Future

A Dark Journey to a Light Future

I knew since I was young I would get out. The judge told me that with my attitude I would be dead or locked up in five years, and I said "okay" with a grin. When I was released the next day, the judge did not know that he created a monster within me--his word fueled a fire inside me that was burning all along.

God has ordained each of us for greatness. Unfortunately, the w
Published February 23rd 2012 by WestBow Press

To ask other readers questions about A Dark Journey to a Light Future, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Dark Journey to a Light Future

Lorieen Henry
Feb 02, 2013 Lorieen Henry rated it really liked it
A young man's story of rising from what seemed to be the ashes. Tommie's path was dark with troubles on every side. He always wanted to be great, but he linked up with the wrong crowd, acted out and disregarded school. However, his glimmer of hope came through basketball. He was a "Superstar"! When he was faced with the hard truth that he may never play again (after being shot), it was time to really face his demons. I commend the author for sharing his story. This book can help everyone, but I ...more
Ebony EyeCU Evans
Tommie Mabry's testimony of rising above his surroundings and situations is sure to inspire and motivate you to be your best self. Thanks for sharing your roadblocks and successes and most of all THANK YOU for being a reminder that God Answers Prayers.

BE CONFIDENT!
BE MOTIVATED!
BE DETERMINED!
BE YOURSELF!

BE YOUR OWN BIGGEST CHEERLEADER!

Ebony
EyeCU Reading Approved & Recommended
Victoria Brewster
Victoria Brewster rated it really liked it
Jan 03, 2014
Detrevian Broome
Detrevian Broome rated it it was amazing
Sep 22, 2015
Pamela
Pamela marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2013
Tina
Tina marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2016