Start by marking “Fever-Hot Dreams” as Want to Read:
Fever-Hot Dreams

Fever-Hot Dreams

This book contains the e-book Dream On.
1. Dream On by Jaci Burton
When her husband Jack disappeared five years ago, Katie McKay was devastated -- left only to dream about the passionately erotic nights they spent together. So when Jack reappears one night without any explanation, looking as irresistible as ever, Katie tries to resist the undeniable spark that still burns b
Published February 6th 2007 by Gallery Books

To ask other readers questions about Fever-Hot Dreams, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fever-Hot Dreams

Shelley
This book was okay. Its not for everyone so I don't know if I would recommend it or not. The first story Icarus by Sherri L King I would rate a 3. I didn't really care for it that much. The Characters Az (Azure)and Morrigan didn't really do it for me. She starts having dreams about this man, she up and leaves America and buys a home on a Loch in Scotland site unseen except on computer. Then he appears in person with vampire like qualities including wings. At first she's scared,especially after h ...more
Jane Stewart
4 stars, 3 stars and 1 star for three stories.

This book contains the following three stories.

4 stars for DARLA'S VALENTINE by Samantha Winston.
Creative and well done erotic scenes. A little kinky. Darla substitutes for her friend to pop out of a plastic cake in a bikini at a birthday party. She keeps having accidental and sexual physical contact with the guy who is engaged to another woman. It was interestingly done. It was different.

DATA:
Sexual language: erotic. Number of sex scenes: about eigh
Sharon
May 21, 2009 Sharon rated it liked it
Okay, there are three stories here and the first two deserve 2 stars. They aren't that interesting and the sex scenes don't get me vested in the characters at all. And let's face it, with novellas, something has to get you vested and there really isn't time for a plot.

But the last one (Darla's Valentine by Samantha Winston) is a hilarious 3.5-4 stars. The heroine is outrageously funny and the man is yummy. They try to fit way too much into a novella in terms of plot, so it has people speeding t
Barbara ★
I was majorly disappointed with this anthology. Usually Jaci Burton is good for a hot sexy story but Dream On was not it. The first 2/3 of the story showed you an asshat of a husband with the ending explaining what the heck was going on.

Icarus by Sherri L King was just terrible. Too much like rape in my book. Mind control does not equal romance.

Darla's Valentine by Samantha Winston was the best of the three but still over-the-top ridiculous. The first mishap was funny, the others were simply r
Kathy Davie
Sep 03, 2010 Kathy Davie rated it it was ok
Jaci Burton's Dream On had a good storyline. The first two-thirds was confusing while the last third was both heartbreaking and heartwarming.

Sherri L. King's Icarus also had a good story but the execution was so clichéd that I almost didn't read the other stories.

Samantha Winston's Darla's Valentine was too funny. Between the ridiculous reactions and the erotic accidents, I can't figure out if this was a parody, a satire, or just plain hysterically silly.
Storm
Fever-Hot Dreams has been on my TBR list for a couple years and I was having a really hard time finding it. I ended up buying a used copy on Amazon and was really excited to finally read it.

Unfortunately, it did not live up to my expectations. I tried reading every story in this anthology and I just couldn't finish any of them. I found them cheesy and just not my taste. The main characters weren't captivating or likable enough for me. :(
Ladiibbug
Sep 29, 2008 Ladiibbug rated it really liked it
Ellora's Cave Anthol.

Jaci Burton - Dream On

Nice light story

Sherri L. King - Icarus

Sexy Scottish vampire lures woman in her dreams

Samantha Winston - Darla's Valentine

ROFL funny! Darla, a quiet florist, substitutes for her friend as Queenie Lovaday, a cake-popping bikini clad showgirl at a man's birthday party
Gina (bibliobuff)
Apr 19, 2011 Gina (bibliobuff) rated it it was ok
I was not impressed at all with this anthology. Burton's story was the best one by far, but even it didn't hold my interest much until the twist. The last — and longest — story by Samantha Winston was just plain ridiculous. A forgettable anthology for sure.
Tabatha
Jan 10, 2011 Tabatha rated it liked it
I enjoyed both stories from Jaci Burton and Sherri L. King, but I was less impressed with Samantha Winston's. Although the first part of the story was very funny, the last half of the story was way over the top. I understand characters being oversexed, but she took it a bit too far.
Paula
Jul 27, 2008 Paula rated it it was ok
Recommended to Paula by: Bonnie
Shelves: 2008-reads
Only enjoyed one of the three stories in this collection - the one by Samantha Winston.
Catherine
Jan 25, 2014 Catherine rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed these 3 short stories. They were sexy and entertaining. If you like steamy romance then you should read this book.
Delaney  Burton
I enjoyed these 3 short stories. They were fast sexy reads.
Erotic Horizon
Fever-Hot Dreams: Ellora's Cave by Jaci Burton (2007)
Erica Singleton
Jan 09, 2013 Erica Singleton rated it it was ok
Darla's Valentine was my favorite story out of the three. It didn't go exactly as expected, and made me laugh a bit.
Ladyacct
Nov 08, 2010 Ladyacct rated it it was ok
okay read
Tracey
Nov 17, 2012 Tracey rated it liked it
Loved Samantha Winston's (AKA Jennifer Macaire) Darla's Valentine. It was funny, refreshing, and Hot! That's the kind of thing that would happen to me(The funny part I mean!).
Feb 26, 2013 Jennifer is currently reading it
Icarus: The only issue I had with this story was the wing description. I couldn't figure out what shape the wings were meant to be.
Darcy
Sep 11, 2010 Darcy rated it it was ok
I only read the Burton story and have to say that this is the first story by her that wasn't really good. It was just ok and not all that interesting.
Gina
Jul 07, 2011 Gina rated it really liked it
Very entertaining and fast moving anthology.
Lady Raven RAVE!
I thought it was ok. first story ok, second sweet & third so so

i guess overall as said before ok read.
MO
MO rated it did not like it
Jan 03, 2017
ellenias
ellenias rated it it was amazing
Nov 15, 2016
Kyra
Kyra rated it liked it
Feb 17, 2008
Amy
Amy rated it really liked it
May 04, 2008
Danielle Phillips
Danielle Phillips rated it liked it
May 20, 2010
Galina Sulaiman
Galina Sulaiman rated it it was amazing
Nov 18, 2013
Angela
Angela rated it liked it
Nov 12, 2011
Sarah ~Book Addict~
Sarah ~Book Addict~ rated it really liked it
Apr 05, 2011
Nicole
Nicole rated it really liked it
Mar 28, 2008
Denise
Denise rated it it was amazing
Jan 13, 2010
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Lover from Another World (Fated Trilogy, #1)
  • All She Wants
  • Changing Grace (Beyond Time, #2)
  • Waiting for It
  • A Hot Man Is the Best Revenge
  • Doing It the Hard Way
  • Turning Tricks
  • Sins of Summer: A Midsummer's Night Steam
  • True Blue (Task Force Zeta, #3)
  • The Cowboy
  • Falling in Controlled Circumstances
  • Pleasure and Purpose (Order of Solace, #1)
  • The Hunter's Prey: Erotic Tales of Texas Vampires
  • Damned, Delicious, and Dangerous
  • Ceremony of Seduction (Seduction, #1)
  • Mari's Men  (Lovers of Alpha Squad #1)
  • Taming Him
Jaci Burton is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling, award-winning author of over 70 books. She lives in Oklahoma and when she isn’t on deadline (which is often), she can usually be found wrestling with her uncooperative garden, wrangling her dogs, watching an unhealthy amount of television, or completely losing track of time reading a great book. She’s a total romantic and longs for the hap ...more
More about Jaci Burton...