Start by marking “Fever-Hot Dreams” as Want to Read:

Fever-Hot Dreams

3.49 of 5 stars 3.49  ·  rating details  ·  177 ratings  ·  18 reviews
Jaci Burton
Dream On

When her husband Jack disappeared five years ago, Katie McKay was devastated -- left only to dream about the passionately erotic nights they spent together. So when Jack reappears one night without any explanation, looking as irresistible as ever, Katie tries to resist the undeniable spark that still burns between them. But after five long years alo
Published February 6th 2007 by Gallery Books

To ask other readers questions about Fever-Hot Dreams, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fever-Hot Dreams

Jane Stewart
4 stars, 3 stars and 1 star for three stories.

This book contains the following three stories.

4 stars for DARLA'S VALENTINE by Samantha Winston.
Creative and well done erotic scenes. A little kinky. Darla substitutes for her friend to pop out of a plastic cake in a bikini at a birthday party. She keeps having accidental and sexual physical contact with the guy who is engaged to another woman. It was interestingly done. It was different.

DATA:
Sexual language: erotic. Number of sex scenes: about eigh
Shelley
This book was okay. Its not for everyone so I don't know if I would recommend it or not. The first story Icarus by Sherri L King I would rate a 3. I didn't really care for it that much. The Characters Az (Azure)and Morrigan didn't really do it for me. She starts having dreams about this man, she up and leaves America and buys a home on a Loch in Scotland site unseen except on computer. Then he appears in person with vampire like qualities including wings. At first she's scared,especially after h ...more
Sharon
Okay, there are three stories here and the first two deserve 2 stars. They aren't that interesting and the sex scenes don't get me vested in the characters at all. And let's face it, with novellas, something has to get you vested and there really isn't time for a plot.

But the last one (Darla's Valentine by Samantha Winston) is a hilarious 3.5-4 stars. The heroine is outrageously funny and the man is yummy. They try to fit way too much into a novella in terms of plot, so it has people speeding t
Catherine
I really enjoyed these 3 short stories. They were sexy and entertaining. If you like steamy romance then you should read this book.
Kathy Davie
Jaci Burton's Dream On had a good storyline. The first two-thirds was confusing while the last third was both heartbreaking and heartwarming.

Sherri L. King's Icarus also had a good story but the execution was so clichéd that I almost didn't read the other stories.

Samantha Winston's Darla's Valentine was too funny. Between the ridiculous reactions and the erotic accidents, I can't figure out if this was a parody, a satire, or just plain hysterically silly.
Ladiibbug
Ellora's Cave Anthol.

Jaci Burton - Dream On

Nice light story

Sherri L. King - Icarus

Sexy Scottish vampire lures woman in her dreams

Samantha Winston - Darla's Valentine

ROFL funny! Darla, a quiet florist, substitutes for her friend as Queenie Lovaday, a cake-popping bikini clad showgirl at a man's birthday party
Tabatha
I enjoyed both stories from Jaci Burton and Sherri L. King, but I was less impressed with Samantha Winston's. Although the first part of the story was very funny, the last half of the story was way over the top. I understand characters being oversexed, but she took it a bit too far.
Gina (bibliobuff)
I was not impressed at all with this anthology. Burton's story was the best one by far, but even it didn't hold my interest much until the twist. The last — and longest — story by Samantha Winston was just plain ridiculous. A forgettable anthology for sure.
Tracey
Loved Samantha Winston's (AKA Jennifer Macaire) Darla's Valentine. It was funny, refreshing, and Hot! That's the kind of thing that would happen to me(The funny part I mean!).
Darcy
I only read the Burton story and have to say that this is the first story by her that wasn't really good. It was just ok and not all that interesting.
Nov 23, 2013 Jennifer is currently reading it
Icarus: The only issue I had with this story was the wing description. I couldn't figure out what shape the wings were meant to be.
Erica Singleton
Darla's Valentine was my favorite story out of the three. It didn't go exactly as expected, and made me laugh a bit.
Lady Raven RAVE!
I thought it was ok. first story ok, second sweet & third so so

i guess overall as said before ok read.
Paula
Jul 27, 2008 Paula rated it 2 of 5 stars
Recommended to Paula by: Bonnie
Shelves: 2008-reads
Only enjoyed one of the three stories in this collection - the one by Samantha Winston.
Delaney  Burton
I enjoyed these 3 short stories. They were fast sexy reads.
Erotic Horizon
Fever-Hot Dreams: Ellora's Cave by Jaci Burton (2007)
Gina
Very entertaining and fast moving anthology.
Melanie Valentine
Melanie Valentine marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2015
Beppie Litt
Beppie Litt marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2015
Ruth Wilson
Ruth Wilson marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2015
Hilary
Hilary marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2015
Kylie Smith
Kylie Smith marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2015
Cynthia
Cynthia marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2015
Heather Chase
Heather Chase marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2015
Robin Maxim
Robin Maxim marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2015
Jess
Jess marked it as to-read
May 30, 2015
  • Lover from Another World (Fated Trilogy, #1)
  • Bedtime, Playtime: Ellora's Cave
  • Waiting For It
  • Changing Grace (Beyond Time, #2)
  • A Hot Man Is the Best Revenge
  • The Cowboy
  • Taming Him
  • Sins of Summer: A Midsummer's Night Steam
  • Whispered Secrets
  • Druid's Daughter (Garland of Druids, #1)
  • Dream Shadow (Dream, #1)
  • Ceremony of Seduction (Seduction, #1)
  • Built
  • Some Like It Rough
Jaci Burton is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling, award-winning author of over 50 books. She lives in Oklahoma and when she isn’t on deadline (which is often), she can usually be found wrestling with her uncooperative garden, wrangling her dogs, watching an unhealthy amount of television, or completely losing track of time reading a great book. She’s a total romantic and longs for the hap ...more
More about Jaci Burton...
The Perfect Play (Play by Play, #1) Changing the Game (Play by Play, #2) Taking a Shot (Play by Play, #3) Playing to Win (Play by Play, #4) Thrown by a Curve (Play by Play, #5)