Start by marking “Cute Stuff: Let's Make Cute Stuff By Aranzi Aronzo!” as Want to Read:
Cute Stuff: Let's Make Cute Stuff By Aranzi Aronzo!

Cute Stuff: Let's Make Cute Stuff By Aranzi Aronzo!

4.1 of 5 stars 4.10  ·  rating details  ·  207 ratings  ·  24 reviews
Cute Stuff is a book of instrctions on how to make 17 different small objects featuring the Aranzi Aronzo menageri of characters. Hot off the trail of the runaway hit craft book The Cute Book and the Aranzi Machine Gun series, Cute Stuff shows you how to make everyday items and accessories like hair ties, book covers, purses, key holders, and a slew of appliques out of the ...more
Published March 25th 2008 by Vertical Inc

To ask other readers questions about Cute Stuff, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cute Stuff

Melki
Aaaaaaa! Yet another book that I am officially TOO OLD for!

Based on the glowing reviews, I ordered this sight unseen. On the plus side, I love the layout and the easy-to-follow cartoony instructions. BUT, the designs seem...uninspired. Yes, there are cute bunnies and bears and plenty of objects wearing smiley faces, but they are repeated over and over again on different projects from tissue holders to little purses. These would make great gifts for 8-year-old girls, but I'm not sure who else wou
Kerry
OMG! This stuff is so cute and the instructions are really simple. I am going to use this to make stuff to give away at anime con!!
Becky
Such a cute book with very simple yet very practial designs! I also own cute dolls which I have not made much from but I am surprised how often I make something from this book whether just an applique or an actual project and actually feel a lot of the projects are very useful. Because they are so simple I think it leaves lots of room for me to expand on making the projects my own!
Mimi
Mar 03, 2009 Mimi rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: crafties that love the cute Japanese way of doing things
I love books that are written in a format that's all new to me! Who would have thought of putting a little comic strip with characters that guide you through the patterns in the book? Normally I prefer photos in how-to books, but these drawings made things really straightforward and fun. Love love LOVE the appliques! I want to put them on EVERYTHING!!
Nov 01, 2008 Sarah rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: crafters/artists who need inspiration or just more projects to make!
Shelves: arts-and-crafts
It lives up to it's title - all the projects are definitely cute and, as others have mentioned, are very simple to make. I love the descriptions of the projects, too! Very cute and funny. This book has helped me learn how to do some things better (like sewing a zipper into a pouch) and has inspired me to make these projects in my own style.
Jocelynne Broderick
So much fun to look at! Some cute projects and instructions that I think teens (and up) would be able to follow. I really only liked the water bottle cozy to actually make, but I think it needs a lining and that Insul-bright to keep the temps right. This pattern didn't show either of those. But still a fun book!
Natalie
I loved all the cute project ideas. The directions are humorously and simply explained with both words and illustrations. Piece of cake!
mindi
Sep 01, 2008 mindi marked it as to-read
i was *this* close to buying this at Michael's tonight, and they changed the wording on the 40% off coupons to not include books and magazines. :(

i'm definitely going to buy it though. it looks so fun and some of the projects look fairly easy.
Robin
Okay book. I wouldn't make most of the dolls in it- except maybe sprite aka coolman pg 12. Most of the dolls by the way are not cute- but, the explainations I really like-very detailed with lots of pictures to help visual learners like myself.
Corinne
Oct 14, 2008 Corinne rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: new sewers, fans of japanese craft
This book really lives up to it's name. Now if I could find some time to try one or two of the projects! They are great for new sewers like me - especially those with little kids - lots of ideas for handmade gifts (to make) for little ones.
Tracey
Craft book/sewing. Aranzi Aronzo shows us how to make cute tote bags, zipper pouches, tissue pouches, hair accessories, scarves, and appliques and provides plenty of inspiration for further projects.
Meredith
Nov 26, 2008 Meredith marked it as to-read
I feel slightly embarassed that this book is on my "to-read" shelf. Ahem. soithinkthecoverpicturelooksreallycuteandnowiwanttoreadthebooksoleavemealonewithyourraisedeyebrowdon'tthinkididn'tnotice
Kate W
This book is in Japanese, but there are so many diagrams that I can figure out the patterns anyway. Lots of fun stuff to make.
Kim
This is such a fun book. Every project in it is easy to create, even if you have only a basic grasp of sewing.
Angie
It really is cute stuff. Really easy patterns and instructions, and very adorable applique designs. :)
Jamila
Delightful, with easy instructions. Excited about making pouches, gusseted bags & book covers!
Jenna
Not bad, simple instructions for basic bags and purses that would be fun to make.
Jenna
Sew some cute-as-a-button things with this easy to follow craft book by Aronzo.
Amy
Cute and fun projects, Japanese style! A lot of fun projects for kids.
Katherine
My kids love all of the creatures in this book. Easy to learn and make.
Tara
Jul 23, 2011 Tara added it
Such cute projects I can't wait to get started
Lois
Hello Kitty would love this book!
Katie Watson
Lots of fun projects here.
Lady_nj
Lady_nj marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Danish
Danish marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2014
Cheryl
Cheryl added it
Nov 23, 2014
  • Softies: Simple Instructions for 25 Plush Pals
  • Sew Liberated: 20 Stylish Projects for the Modern Sewist
  • Bend the Rules with Fabric: Fun Sewing Projects with Stencils, Stamps, Dye, Photo Transfers, Silk Screening, and More
  • I Love Patchwork
  • Sew U Home Stretch: The Built by Wendy Guide to Sewing Knit Fabrics
  • Sock and Glove: Creating Charming Softy Friends from Cast-Off Socks and Gloves
  • Sew Everything Workshop
  • Lotta Jansdotter's Simple Sewing for Baby: 20 Easy Projects for Newborns to Toddlers
  • Sew Darn Cute: 30 Sweet & Simple Projects to Sew & Embellish
  • Denyse Schmidt Quilts: 30 Colorful Quilt and Patchwork Projects
  • Sew What! Bags: 18 Pattern-Free Projects You Can Customize to Fit Your Needs
  • Sew Serendipity: Fresh and Pretty Designs to Make and Wear
  • A Rainbow of Stitches: Embroidery and Cross-Stitch Basics Plus More Than 1,000 Motifs and 80 Project Ideas
  • The Big-Ass Book of Crafts
  • Wee Wonderfuls: 24 Dolls to Sew and Love
  • Amy Butler's In Stitches: More Than 25 Simple and Stylish Sewing Projects
  • Sublime Stitching: Hundreds of Hip Embroidery Patterns and How-To
  • Weekend Sewing: More Than 40 Projects and Ideas for Inspired Stitching
Hello, we are ARANZI ARONZO.
ARANZI ARONZO is the name of the company that makes original goods.
And it is the name of the shop, where the original goods produced by ARANZI ARONZO, are sold. Besides, it is a group's name rather than one person.
Such as a band name for music. A unit name, a stage name, or a pen name.
Anyhow, we are ARANZI ARONZO.
Our catch phrase is "cute, strange, cool, silly, a little
More about Aranzi Aronzo...
The Cute Book  Cute Dolls Aranzi Aronzo Fun Dolls Aranzi Machine Gun: Volume 1 The Bad Book