Start by marking “Cute Stuff: Let's Make Cute Stuff By Aranzi Aronzo!” as Want to Read:
Cute Stuff: Let's Make Cute Stuff By Aranzi Aronzo!

Cute Stuff: Let's Make Cute Stuff By Aranzi Aronzo!

4.10  ·  Rating Details  ·  258 Ratings  ·  27 Reviews
Cute Stuff is a book of instrctions on how to make 17 different small objects featuring the Aranzi Aronzo menageri of characters. Hot off the trail of the runaway hit craft book The Cute Book and the Aranzi Machine Gun series, Cute Stuff shows you how to make everyday items and accessories like hair ties, book covers, purses, key holders, and a slew of appliques out of the ...more
Published March 25th 2008 by Vertical Inc

To ask other readers questions about Cute Stuff, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cute Stuff

Melki
Dec 07, 2014 Melki rated it it was ok
Shelves: stuff-to-make
Aaaaaaa! Yet another book that I am officially TOO OLD for!

Based on the glowing reviews, I ordered this sight unseen. On the plus side, I love the layout and the easy-to-follow cartoony instructions. BUT, the designs seem...uninspired. Yes, there are cute bunnies and bears and plenty of objects wearing smiley faces, but they are repeated over and over again on different projects from tissue holders to little purses. These would make great gifts for 8-year-old girls, but I'm not sure who else wou
Kerry
Feb 08, 2011 Kerry rated it really liked it
Shelves: get-creative
OMG! This stuff is so cute and the instructions are really simple. I am going to use this to make stuff to give away at anime con!!
Hope
Jun 21, 2016 Hope rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Craft Enthusiasts
This is one of the most adorable craft books I've almost ever seen. So much fun to read, and many fun and easy crafts to do, all of which include instructions on how the craft could be altered to best fit your intended purposes. Loved it!
Peter
Mar 29, 2016 Peter rated it it was amazing
Very cute ideas and lots of visuals to help out. It includes patterns you can copy and all of them are relatively fun and simple.
Becky
Aug 25, 2008 Becky rated it really liked it
Such a cute book with very simple yet very practial designs! I also own cute dolls which I have not made much from but I am surprised how often I make something from this book whether just an applique or an actual project and actually feel a lot of the projects are very useful. Because they are so simple I think it leaves lots of room for me to expand on making the projects my own!
Jennifer B.
Apr 21, 2016 Jennifer B. rated it it was amazing
Seriously cute stuff. Nice, clear instructions, with the patterns all laid out for you to copy and get crafting. I am looking forward to making practically everything in here!
Mimi
Mar 03, 2009 Mimi rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: crafties that love the cute Japanese way of doing things
I love books that are written in a format that's all new to me! Who would have thought of putting a little comic strip with characters that guide you through the patterns in the book? Normally I prefer photos in how-to books, but these drawings made things really straightforward and fun. Love love LOVE the appliques! I want to put them on EVERYTHING!!
Nov 01, 2008 Sarah rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: crafters/artists who need inspiration or just more projects to make!
Shelves: arts-and-crafts
It lives up to it's title - all the projects are definitely cute and, as others have mentioned, are very simple to make. I love the descriptions of the projects, too! Very cute and funny. This book has helped me learn how to do some things better (like sewing a zipper into a pouch) and has inspired me to make these projects in my own style.
Jocelynne Broderick
May 22, 2013 Jocelynne Broderick rated it did not like it
Shelves: crafts
So much fun to look at! Some cute projects and instructions that I think teens (and up) would be able to follow. I really only liked the water bottle cozy to actually make, but I think it needs a lining and that Insul-bright to keep the temps right. This pattern didn't show either of those. But still a fun book!
Natalie
Oct 18, 2014 Natalie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2014
I loved all the cute project ideas. The directions are humorously and simply explained with both words and illustrations. Piece of cake!
mindi
Sep 01, 2008 mindi marked it as to-read
Shelves: artsy-fartsy
i was *this* close to buying this at Michael's tonight, and they changed the wording on the 40% off coupons to not include books and magazines. :(

i'm definitely going to buy it though. it looks so fun and some of the projects look fairly easy.
Robin
Feb 09, 2009 Robin rated it really liked it
Shelves: craft-books
Okay book. I wouldn't make most of the dolls in it- except maybe sprite aka coolman pg 12. Most of the dolls by the way are not cute- but, the explainations I really like-very detailed with lots of pictures to help visual learners like myself.
Corinne
Oct 14, 2008 Corinne rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: new sewers, fans of japanese craft
This book really lives up to it's name. Now if I could find some time to try one or two of the projects! They are great for new sewers like me - especially those with little kids - lots of ideas for handmade gifts (to make) for little ones.
Tracey
Mar 08, 2009 Tracey rated it liked it
Craft book/sewing. Aranzi Aronzo shows us how to make cute tote bags, zipper pouches, tissue pouches, hair accessories, scarves, and appliques and provides plenty of inspiration for further projects.
Meredith
Nov 26, 2008 Meredith marked it as to-read
I feel slightly embarassed that this book is on my "to-read" shelf. Ahem. soithinkthecoverpicturelooksreallycuteandnowiwanttoreadthebooksoleavemealonewithyourraisedeyebrowdon'tthinkididn'tnotice
Kate W
Mar 26, 2008 Kate W rated it it was amazing
Shelves: crafts
This book is in Japanese, but there are so many diagrams that I can figure out the patterns anyway. Lots of fun stuff to make.
Kim
Apr 06, 2011 Kim rated it really liked it
This is such a fun book. Every project in it is easy to create, even if you have only a basic grasp of sewing.
Angie
Dec 03, 2008 Angie rated it really liked it
Shelves: crafts, 2008
It really is cute stuff. Really easy patterns and instructions, and very adorable applique designs. :)
Jamila
Nov 01, 2010 Jamila rated it it was amazing
Delightful, with easy instructions. Excited about making pouches, gusseted bags & book covers!
Jenna
Dec 07, 2012 Jenna rated it liked it
Shelves: non-fiction, crafts
Not bad, simple instructions for basic bags and purses that would be fun to make.
Jenna
Jun 09, 2011 Jenna rated it really liked it
Sew some cute-as-a-button things with this easy to follow craft book by Aronzo.
Amy
Aug 11, 2008 Amy rated it really liked it
Cute and fun projects, Japanese style! A lot of fun projects for kids.
Katherine
My kids love all of the creatures in this book. Easy to learn and make.
Tara
Jul 23, 2011 Tara added it
Such cute projects I can't wait to get started
Lois
Jul 14, 2010 Lois rated it it was ok
Hello Kitty would love this book!
Katie Watson
Oct 27, 2013 Katie Watson rated it it was amazing
Lots of fun projects here.
Cat
Cat rated it it was amazing
Jul 19, 2016
Swati Pandey
Swati Pandey marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2016
Lola
Lola marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2016
  • Softies: Simple Instructions for 25 Plush Pals
  • Sew Darn Cute: 30 Sweet & Simple Projects to Sew & Embellish
  • Lotta Jansdotter's Simple Sewing for Baby: 20 Easy Projects for Newborns to Toddlers
  • Sew Liberated: 20 Stylish Projects for the Modern Sewist
  • Bend the Rules with Fabric: Fun Sewing Projects with Stencils, Stamps, Dye, Photo Transfers, Silk Screening, and More
  • I Love Patchwork
  • Denyse Schmidt Quilts: 30 Colorful Quilt and Patchwork Projects
  • Sew What! Bags: 18 Pattern-Free Projects You Can Customize to Fit Your Needs
  • Martha Stewart's Encyclopedia of Sewing and Fabric Crafts: Basic Techniques for Sewing, Applique, Embroidery, Quilting, Dyeing, and Printing, plus 150 Inspired Projects from A to Z
  • A Rainbow of Stitches: Embroidery and Cross-Stitch Basics Plus More Than 1,000 Motifs and 80 Project Ideas
  • Amy Butler's In Stitches: More Than 25 Simple and Stylish Sewing Projects
  • The Big-Ass Book of Crafts
  • Sew U Home Stretch: The Built by Wendy Guide to Sewing Knit Fabrics
  • Sew Everything Workshop
  • Sew Serendipity: Fresh and Pretty Designs to Make and Wear
  • Sock and Glove: Creating Charming Softy Friends from Cast-Off Socks and Gloves
  • Sublime Stitching: Hundreds of Hip Embroidery Patterns and How-To
  • Last-Minute Patchwork + Quilted Gifts
Hello, we are ARANZI ARONZO.
ARANZI ARONZO is the name of the company that makes original goods.
And it is the name of the shop, where the original goods produced by ARANZI ARONZO, are sold. Besides, it is a group's name rather than one person.
Such as a band name for music. A unit name, a stage name, or a pen name.
Anyhow, we are ARANZI ARONZO.
Our catch phrase is "cute, strange, cool, silly, a little
More about Aranzi Aronzo...