Cute Stuff: Let's Make Cute Stuff By Aranzi Aronzo!

Cute Stuff: Let's Make Cute Stuff By Aranzi Aronzo!

4.11 of 5 stars 4.11  ·  rating details  ·  196 ratings  ·  22 reviews
Cute Stuff is a book of instrctions on how to make 17 different small objects featuring the Aranzi Aronzo menageri of characters. Hot off the trail of the runaway hit craft book The Cute Book and the Aranzi Machine Gun series, Cute Stuff shows you how to make everyday items and accessories like hair ties, book covers, purses, key holders, and a slew of appliques out of the...more
Published March 25th 2008 by Vertical Inc

To ask other readers questions about Cute Stuff, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cute Stuff

Kerry
OMG! This stuff is so cute and the instructions are really simple. I am going to use this to make stuff to give away at anime con!!
Becky
Such a cute book with very simple yet very practial designs! I also own cute dolls which I have not made much from but I am surprised how often I make something from this book whether just an applique or an actual project and actually feel a lot of the projects are very useful. Because they are so simple I think it leaves lots of room for me to expand on making the projects my own!
Mimi
Mar 03, 2009 Mimi rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: crafties that love the cute Japanese way of doing things
I love books that are written in a format that's all new to me! Who would have thought of putting a little comic strip with characters that guide you through the patterns in the book? Normally I prefer photos in how-to books, but these drawings made things really straightforward and fun. Love love LOVE the appliques! I want to put them on EVERYTHING!!
Nov 01, 2008 Sarah rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: crafters/artists who need inspiration or just more projects to make!
Shelves: arts-and-crafts
It lives up to it's title - all the projects are definitely cute and, as others have mentioned, are very simple to make. I love the descriptions of the projects, too! Very cute and funny. This book has helped me learn how to do some things better (like sewing a zipper into a pouch) and has inspired me to make these projects in my own style.
Jocelynne Broderick
So much fun to look at! Some cute projects and instructions that I think teens (and up) would be able to follow. I really only liked the water bottle cozy to actually make, but I think it needs a lining and that Insul-bright to keep the temps right. This pattern didn't show either of those. But still a fun book!
mindi
Sep 01, 2008 mindi marked it as to-read
i was *this* close to buying this at Michael's tonight, and they changed the wording on the 40% off coupons to not include books and magazines. :(

i'm definitely going to buy it though. it looks so fun and some of the projects look fairly easy.
Robin
Okay book. I wouldn't make most of the dolls in it- except maybe sprite aka coolman pg 12. Most of the dolls by the way are not cute- but, the explainations I really like-very detailed with lots of pictures to help visual learners like myself.
Corinne
Oct 14, 2008 Corinne rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: new sewers, fans of japanese craft
This book really lives up to it's name. Now if I could find some time to try one or two of the projects! They are great for new sewers like me - especially those with little kids - lots of ideas for handmade gifts (to make) for little ones.
Tracey
Craft book/sewing. Aranzi Aronzo shows us how to make cute tote bags, zipper pouches, tissue pouches, hair accessories, scarves, and appliques and provides plenty of inspiration for further projects.
Meredith
Nov 26, 2008 Meredith marked it as to-read
I feel slightly embarassed that this book is on my "to-read" shelf. Ahem. soithinkthecoverpicturelooksreallycuteandnowiwanttoreadthebooksoleavemealonewithyourraisedeyebrowdon'tthinkididn'tnotice
Kate W
This book is in Japanese, but there are so many diagrams that I can figure out the patterns anyway. Lots of fun stuff to make.
Kim
This is such a fun book. Every project in it is easy to create, even if you have only a basic grasp of sewing.
Angie
It really is cute stuff. Really easy patterns and instructions, and very adorable applique designs. :)
Jamila
Delightful, with easy instructions. Excited about making pouches, gusseted bags & book covers!
Jenna
Not bad, simple instructions for basic bags and purses that would be fun to make.
Jenna
Sew some cute-as-a-button things with this easy to follow craft book by Aronzo.
Amy
Cute and fun projects, Japanese style! A lot of fun projects for kids.
Katherine
My kids love all of the creatures in this book. Easy to learn and make.
Tara
Jul 23, 2011 Tara added it
Such cute projects I can't wait to get started
Lois
Hello Kitty would love this book!
Katie Watson
Lots of fun projects here.
Capucinenskinautik
Capucinenskinautik marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014
Kerry
Kerry added it
Aug 15, 2014
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
  • Sew Liberated: 20 Stylish Projects for the Modern Sewist
  • Sew Everything Workshop
  • Sock and Glove: Creating Charming Softy Friends from Cast-Off Socks and Gloves
  • Denyse Schmidt Quilts: 30 Colorful Quilt and Patchwork Projects
  • Sew U Home Stretch: The Built by Wendy Guide to Sewing Knit Fabrics
  • Wee Wonderfuls: 24 Dolls to Sew and Love
  • Lotta Jansdotter's Simple Sewing: Patterns and How-To for 24 Fresh and Easy Projects
  • The Big-Ass Book of Crafts
  • Doodle Stitching: Fresh & Fun Embroidery for Beginners
  • Amy Butler's Little Stitches for Little Ones
  • Martha Stewart's Encyclopedia of Sewing and Fabric Crafts: Basic Techniques for Sewing, Applique, Embroidery, Quilting, Dyeing, and Printing, plus 150 Inspired Projects from A to Z
  • Sew What! Bags: 18 Pattern-Free Projects You Can Customize to Fit Your Needs
  • Last-Minute Patchwork + Quilted Gifts
  • Printing by Hand: A Modern Guide to Printing with Handmade Stamps, Stencils, and Silk Screens
  • Zakka Sewing: 25 Japanese Projects for the Household
  • Sublime Stitching: Hundreds of Hip Embroidery Patterns and How-To
  • Weekend Sewing: More Than 40 Projects and Ideas for Inspired Stitching
  • Bend-the-Rules Sewing: The Essential Guide to a Whole New Way to Sew
Hello, we are ARANZI ARONZO.
ARANZI ARONZO is the name of the company that makes original goods.
And it is the name of the shop, where the original goods produced by ARANZI ARONZO, are sold. Besides, it is a group's name rather than one person.
Such as a band name for music. A unit name, a stage name, or a pen name.
Anyhow, we are ARANZI ARONZO.
Our catch phrase is "cute, strange, cool, silly, a little...more
More about Aranzi Aronzo...
The Cute Book  Cute Dolls Aranzi Aronzo Fun Dolls Aranzi Machine Gun: Volume 1 The Bad Book