Start by marking “Tulle Little, Tulle Late” as Want to Read:
Tulle Little, Tulle Late

Tulle Little, Tulle Late

3.2 of 5 stars 3.20  ·  rating details  ·  51 ratings  ·  7 reviews
It's not bad enough her cousin's stealing her thunder. She's also stealing her dress.

Who doesn't love a wedding? Nina Robertson sure doesn't, since the wedding in question is that of her hyper-competitive, catty cousin Celia. And Nina's own engagement hit the brakes (and then went over a cliff) not too long ago. And the bitter icing on the cake? Celia will be wearing Nin
Published August 1st 2006 by Berkley Trade (first published 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Tulle Little, Tulle Late, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tulle Little, Tulle Late

Jodi Lynn
Loved this book! The author was new to me, and after reading this, I know I will be on the lookout for more of her work. The humor was top notch dry wit. This may not appeal to all, but for me it really worked. The storyline is a romance in some ways, but really more of a chicklit tale of one woman's discovering her identity and what she really wants out of life. There was one or two predictable moments, but all in all, this is a great read, I would highly recommend.
Kristi Bumpus
Utterly predictable, but fun. Ribald, but funny. A quick read.
Kim
Fun, cute read. I really liked this book.
Cindy
Aliaa El-Nashar
Abby Jean
someday i'll stop reading these paperbacks from the library. the "best" part of this one was the big kelly taylor "i choose me" moment at the end which our heroine INSTANTLY went back on and chose one of the men. plot lines start and then disappear, never to be picked up again, and there's some truly astounding coincidences. blaaah.
Amanda
Great chic lit. Laugh out loud funny. I'm stealing the phrase cowhores for my gal pals and now refer to my apartmenette
Bailey Skye
Bailey Skye marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2015
Mary McCusker
Mary McCusker marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2015
#read
#read marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
Elena Enns
Elena Enns marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
Jenn M
Jenn M marked it as to-read
May 31, 2014
Jessica
Jessica is currently reading it
May 22, 2014
Gabrielle27
Gabrielle27 marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2013
Runel
Runel marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2013
Lesley
Lesley added it
Jul 15, 2013
Maisha
Maisha marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Known as The Wedding Writer, Kimberly Llewellyn is the author of eight novels, including the IndieBound Bestseller, Tulle Little, Tulle Late and The Quest for the Holy Veil by Penguin/Berkley, New York, NY. Indie books include other best sellers such as Siren Call and Almost a Bride. She can be found on Facebook, RedRoom, and Twitter, as well as Goodreads! Also friend the author at facebook.com/ki ...more
More about Kimberly Llewellyn...
Almost a Bride Cowboy's Kiss (Heartthrob Heroes Series) Siren Call (Mermaid Catcher, #1) The Quest For the Holy Veil Playboy Doctor (HeartThrob Heroes Series)