Start by marking “Into Each Life (Urban Christian) (Urban Christian)” as Want to Read:
Into Each Life (Urban Christian) (Urban Christian)
Preview

Into Each Life (Urban Christian) (Urban Christian)

4.39 of 5 stars 4.39  ·  rating details  ·  59 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Prodigal Runsome and Teary Fullalove were inseparable as children. As an adolescent, Prodigal becomes attracted to beautiful Faith Meadows, but his heart still yearns for his best friend...and when Teary experiences betrayal at the hands of a womanizer, he's there for her. But will he reject the love he and Faith have shared to be with Teary?
Published January 1st 2007

To ask other readers questions about Into Each Life (Urban Christian), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Into Each Life (Urban Christian)

OOSA
Everyday Life

"Into Each Life" is a really good book that deals with faith, families, relationships, and strategies. We meet two families: the Runsome's family, consisting of Solumun, Ruth, Fantasia and Hope; and the Fullalove family, consisting of Mr. & Mrs. Fullalove and their daughters Sara and Teary. Both families have very strong religious beliefs, but at times, the Fullalove family's religious beliefs seem pretty extreme for their young daughters.

When a tragedy hits, both families ques
Metris
I absolutely loved it! A story of love, friendship, heartaches, disappointment, and so much. All I can really say is that if you keep God first & give the situation over to him, it might hurt for a little while but he will work it.

Prodigal & Teary best friends from childhood experienced a lot of ups and down together and apart but through it all they never truly forgot the values their parents taught them about their faith and belief in God.

Great first read by Shelia E Lipsey
E G
This book was really good. Learned about and loved the bible versus. It was just long. But overall great!
Lady Krystal
I loved it!
Adrienna
If you love relationships, this book delivers several relationships although the focal point is on Prodigal and Teary's relationship. There are some medical and social issues I can agree or thought of, or relate to such as breast cancer (family members even grandfather died from this disease); possibly having twin boys, still wanting a daughter; and love beyond words. I love how she wrote this book where you can see, feel, and relate to each character and the flow was perfect too. Thank you for ...more
Natasha
So many events, issues, struggles within this book, I'm sure one could relate to one. The book was written well with very few editing mistakes and easy to follow each characters storyline. It definitely had its heartfelt moments that will make you tear up and moments where you want to shake some sense into someone. This author had a thing for strange names but it made you remember the characters and their storyline better in my opinion. If you're a fan of Christian fiction and don't mind a bit o ...more
Ena Torres Almonte
Can Prodigal find thr right balance between his wife and his best friend, who happens to be a girl he has loved from his childhood! Can he survive three tragedies and still keet his faith in God?
Jessica
I see my life in each story. I highly advise husbands to read this book. A marriage can't grow with one spouse's effort. Great book!
Kimberly Bolden
This book was a great illustration if God's love and forgiveness for His people
Victoria
This was a great read on faith, forgiveness, patience and Love.
Kim
Ending was too obvious after the 3rd chapter.
Elaine
Jul 23, 2009 Elaine marked it as to-read
499/645
Prettyvixen Nay
Prettyvixen Nay marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2015
C Taylor
C Taylor is currently reading it
Mar 29, 2015
Deatrice
Deatrice marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2015
Evelynn Garcia
Evelynn Garcia marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2014
Tiffany
Tiffany marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Taniqua Owens
Taniqua Owens marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2014
Metris
Metris marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2014
MZURAQT
MZURAQT marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
Phyllis
Phyllis marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
Yosmayra
Yosmayra marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
Yarnetta
Yarnetta marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
Rachel
Rachel added it
Jul 10, 2014
Judy A
Judy A marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
Tazzyt2bossye
Tazzyt2bossye marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Shelia E. Bell (formerly Lipsey), is known as God’s Amazing Girl, is a nationally acclaimed, multi-award winning author known primarily for the My Son's Wife Series of books.
More about Shelia E. Bell...
My Son's Wife My Son's Ex-Wife My Son's Next Wife Beautiful Ugly My Sister My Momma My Wife