Start by marking “Into Each Life (Urban Christian) (Urban Christian)” as Want to Read:
Into Each Life (Urban Christian) (Urban Christian)

Into Each Life (Urban Christian) (Urban Christian)

Prodigal Runsome and Teary Fullalove were inseparable as children. As an adolescent, Prodigal becomes attracted to beautiful Faith Meadows, but his heart still yearns for his best friend...and when Teary experiences betrayal at the hands of a womanizer, he's there for her. But will he reject the love he and Faith have shared to be with Teary?
Published January 1st 2007

To ask other readers questions about Into Each Life (Urban Christian), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Into Each Life (Urban Christian)

E.N. Joy
Mar 11, 2016 E.N. Joy rated it really liked it
This was the very first book I read by this author. Now this lady right here knows how to bring characters to life. I've read plenty of her books since this one; all five stars. She's been honing in on her craft too long not to be a five-star author. Great work, Ms. Bell!
OOSA
Jul 14, 2012 OOSA rated it it was amazing
Everyday Life

"Into Each Life" is a really good book that deals with faith, families, relationships, and strategies. We meet two families: the Runsome's family, consisting of Solumun, Ruth, Fantasia and Hope; and the Fullalove family, consisting of Mr. & Mrs. Fullalove and their daughters Sara and Teary. Both families have very strong religious beliefs, but at times, the Fullalove family's religious beliefs seem pretty extreme for their young daughters.

When a tragedy hits, both families ques
Metris
Jun 05, 2014 Metris rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved it! A story of love, friendship, heartaches, disappointment, and so much. All I can really say is that if you keep God first & give the situation over to him, it might hurt for a little while but he will work it.

Prodigal & Teary best friends from childhood experienced a lot of ups and down together and apart but through it all they never truly forgot the values their parents taught them about their faith and belief in God.

Great first read by Shelia E Lipsey
E G
Jun 09, 2014 E G rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was really good. Learned about and loved the bible versus. It was just long. But overall great!
Prima Lily
Rating: Five
Review:

"Into Each Life" by Shelia E. Lipsey {Bell]

My Thoughts...

I loved this beautifully well written Christian story of Prodigal and Teary that starts at childhood and goes though to their adulthood. The novel is full of 'love, friendship, heartaches,death, betrayal, family, disappointment, tragedy, twist and turns and so much more.' "Into Each Life" which was the appropriate title
Karen
Mar 12, 2016 Karen added it

This is an awesome book. We will all going through some heartache and confusion in our life, but don’t forget about God. This book will take you on a wonderful journey. God is love.
Adrienna
If you love relationships, this book delivers several relationships although the focal point is on Prodigal and Teary's relationship. There are some medical and social issues I can agree or thought of, or relate to such as breast cancer (family members even grandfather died from this disease); possibly having twin boys, still wanting a daughter; and love beyond words. I love how she wrote this book where you can see, feel, and relate to each character and the flow was perfect too. Thank you for ...more
Natasha
So many events, issues, struggles within this book, I'm sure one could relate to one. The book was written well with very few editing mistakes and easy to follow each characters storyline. It definitely had its heartfelt moments that will make you tear up and moments where you want to shake some sense into someone. This author had a thing for strange names but it made you remember the characters and their storyline better in my opinion. If you're a fan of Christian fiction and don't mind a bit o ...more
Ena Torres Almonte
Can Prodigal find thr right balance between his wife and his best friend, who happens to be a girl he has loved from his childhood! Can he survive three tragedies and still keet his faith in God?
Jessica
May 16, 2011 Jessica rated it it was amazing
I see my life in each story. I highly advise husbands to read this book. A marriage can't grow with one spouse's effort. Great book!
Kimberly Bolden
Aug 03, 2009 Kimberly Bolden rated it it was amazing
This book was a great illustration if God's love and forgiveness for His people
Victoria
Jun 09, 2014 Victoria rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a great read on faith, forgiveness, patience and Love.
Kim
Dec 11, 2011 Kim rated it did not like it
Ending was too obvious after the 3rd chapter.
Elaine
Jul 23, 2009 Elaine marked it as to-read
499/645
Darcy Chears
Jul 03, 2012 Darcy Chears rated it it was amazing
Wonderful
Saundra Bridges
Saundra Bridges marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2016
Keshia
Keshia marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2016
Artie Gould
Artie Gould rated it did not like it
Aug 20, 2016
Beverly Richardson
Beverly Richardson is currently reading it
Jul 13, 2016
Deborah
Deborah marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2016
Nixon
Nixon is currently reading it
Jun 21, 2016
Sherika
Sherika marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2016
Rosa McClure
Rosa McClure rated it it was amazing
Jun 02, 2016
Rosalyn Black
Rosalyn Black marked it as to-read
May 30, 2016
Cktwitty
Cktwitty rated it it was amazing
Apr 27, 2016
Dee Senford
Dee Senford rated it it was ok
Mar 26, 2016
Tynika Goldring
Tynika Goldring marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Shelia E. Bell (formerly Lipsey), is known as God’s Amazing Girl, is a nationally acclaimed, multi-award winning author known primarily for the My Son's Wife Series of books.
More about Shelia E. Bell...