Start by marking “Dragon Ball, Vol. 7: General Blue and the Pirate Treasure” as Want to Read:
Dragon Ball, Vol. 7: General Blue and the Pirate Treasure

Dragon Ball, Vol. 7: General Blue and the Pirate Treasure (Dragon Ball #7)

4.35 of 5 stars 4.35  ·  rating details  ·  1,326 ratings  ·  18 reviews
Printed in the original Japanese right-to-left format, here is another adventure from the megapopular Dragon Ball series. This installment finds Goku, Kuririn, and Bulma exploring a pirates' cave, where they encounter a cutlass-swinging robot and a giant octopus. Still more threatening is Commander Blue, who is following them to steal the pirates' Dragon Ball.
Published March 12th 2003 by VIZ Media LLC (first published May 8th 1987)

To ask other readers questions about Dragon Ball, Vol. 7, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dragon Ball, Vol. 7

Yu-Gi-Oh! Vol. 1 by Kazuki TakahashiDragon Ball, Vol. 2 by Akira ToriyamaFullmetal Alchemist, Vol. 15 by Hiromu ArakawaDragon Ball, Vol. 1 by Akira ToriyamaOne Piece, Volume 01 by Eiichiro Oda
god-tier manga
89th out of 135 books — 6 voters
Death Note, Vol. 1 by Tsugumi OhbaOuran High School Host Club, Vol. 1 by Bisco HatoriVampire Knight, Vol. 1 by Matsuri HinoKingdom Hearts, Vol. 1 by Shiro AmanoFruits Basket, Vol. 1 by Natsuki Takaya
List of Awesome Manga/Graphic Novels!
318th out of 358 books — 163 voters

More lists with this book...

Sam Quixote
Well, as with all great multi-volume stories, Dragon Ball finally hits a (Dr) slump with its seventh volume.

The Red Ribbon Army are targeting Son Goku and friends with a small group surrounding the Turtle Master’s house and another group, led by General Blue, pursuing Son Goku, Kuririn, and Bulma underwater.

The first half of the book is this weak pirate-themed story as Goku goes through an unremarkable cave system to battle a xenomorph-looking robot and a talking octopus. And if you thought “pir
Amanda L
I grew up with this story and I'll keep reading/watching it whenever I can because why not? :)
David Heller
10/10, Currently I am reading dragon ball volume 7, The book is about a boy named Goku who is looking for these things called the dragon balls there are 7 in total, however he only wants the ball with four stars on it because it was his Grandpas ball. When all 7 balls are collected a dragon comes out and grants 1 wish. He is a a Martial artist and his friends Kurirn (Who is also a martial artist),Bulma (Who is not a martial artist). Lunch (Not a martial artist) and Master Roshi. The red ribbon a ...more
Caleb Mickel
Okay, it's about time there was a bad guy that could give Goku a run for his money. General Blue is a good character for this story. He adds a lot of interesting dialogue and battle scenes to the book.

I am really enjoying these Manga's, but I also am a bit confused. They seem to be living in a future world, which is cool, but then Goku can get hit by bullets and Blue can make it so you can't move. While I love these powers, I am having a hard time just rolling with it since it seems to be set i
Stewart Tame
For some reason, Toriyama's art and even his storytelling is starting to remind me of Carl Barks. Am I just going crazy from prolonged Dragon Ball exposure, or does anyone else see it too? Highlight of this volume for me was the brief appearance of the Dr. Slump cast! It was fun to see Toriyama playing with the respective universes and poking fun at himself.
Shaun
More fun in the continuation of the Red Ribbon Army story arc. General Blue proves to be the strongest of foes that Son Goku has had to face from the Army. It was nice having Bulma return as his companion, it is reminiscent of the original story arc. I love the inclusion of the Dr. Slump gang, I've never read that side of Toriyama's universe.
Variaciones Enrojo
Crossover de Dragon Ball con Dr. Slump, la otra gran creación de Akira Toriyama. Edición argentina, contiene los capítulos 73 a 84 más la galería de Portadas VI.
Denim Datta
7th volume of Dragon Ball series, containing chapter #73 - #84

Funny Story. Loved it. and the expressions are really hilarious.
Ashleigh
...I do not care about the red ribbon army. Really had to drag myself through this one. Want to skip straight to Dragon Ball Z soooo bad.
Brendan
I was just tearing through these volumes this week. That's a testament to my enjoyment of them.
Maria
This one was good. I don't know how to feel about the character of the general.
Vov
Jun 06, 2015 Vov rated it 1 of 5 stars
Shelves: comics
This volume was particularly and exceptionally bad.

Must.... Endure...
Iin Ndah
kesukaan ku
Federiken Masters
Mar 08, 2010 Federiken Masters rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Muchos
Recommended to Federiken by: Obligación laboral, placer personal
Las peleas contra el General Blue, la búsqueda del tesoro pirata hundido (y el posterior derrumbe del escondite), los enojos de Bulma con Krilin, ¡Arale y la Penguin Village!, la primera aparición de Bora. Sobran las razones para que este sea uno de los tomos al que más cariño le tengo.
La Revistería Comics

vamos a juntar
sorpresa será sí sí sí
sorpresa será
Claus Maack
I liked the pirate-aspect in this book, but the character of General Blue was very vague, and where did he get his powers from? I also didn't get the Dr. Slump crossover-thing.
Annchan Maulana
Duh duh duh Songoku, Trunks, Bezita, BuLma ... dah lama banget ga baca and nonton Dragon Ballz. Salah satu kartun jepang favoritku dulu nie, selain Sailor Moon and Doraemon ^^
Cherish
I think all of these volumes be be stacked in my favourites. I enjoyed this volume immensely. I laughed and shouted *on the bus* with joy. Bring on VOLUME 8!
Xa
Xa marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2015
Kevin
Kevin added it
Aug 31, 2015
Albert Fraser
Albert Fraser marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2015
Zachary Ruelas
Zachary Ruelas marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2015
  • The Vision of Escaflowne, Vol. 2
  • One Piece, Bd.26, Abenteuer auf der Insel Gottes (One Piece, #26)
  • +Anima 4 (+Anima, #4)
  • Neon Genesis Evangelion, Vol. 06
  • Biomega, Bd. 5
  • 1/2 王子 9 (1/2 Prince, #9)
Akira Toriyama is a widely known and acclaimed Japanese manga artist known mostly for his creation of Dragon Ball in 1984. It is difficult to pin point the source of Toriyama's artwork inspiration. He admires Osamu Tezuka's Astro Boy and was impressed by Walt Disney's One Hundred and One Dalmatians, which he remembers for the great art. Jackie Chan's early movies had a noticeable influence on Tori ...more
More about Akira Toriyama...

Dragon Ball (1 - 10 of 42 books)
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 1: The Monkey King (Dragon Ball, #1)
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 2: Wish Upon a Dragon (Dragon Ball, #2)
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 3: The Training of Kame-Sen'nin (Dragon Ball, #3)
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 4: Strongest Under the Heavens (Dragon Ball, #4)
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 5: The Red Ribbon Army (Dragon Ball, #5)
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 6: Bulma Returns! (Dragon Ball, #6)
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 8: Taopaipai and Master Karin (Dragon Ball, #8)
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 9: Test of the All-Seeing Crone (Dragon Ball, #9)
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 10: Return to the Tournament (Dragon Ball, #10)
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 11: The Eyes of Tenshinhan (Dragon Ball, #11)
Dragon Ball, Vol. 1: The Monkey King (Dragon Ball, #1) Dragon Ball Z, Vol. 1: A Never Before Seen Terror (Dragon Ball Z, #1) Dragon Ball, Vol. 2: Wish Upon a Dragon (Dragon Ball, #2) Dragon Ball, Vol. 3: The Training of Kame-Sen'nin (Dragon Ball, #3) Dragon Ball, Vol. 5: The Red Ribbon Army (Dragon Ball, #5)