Start by marking “Unto the Hills” as Want to Read:
Unto the Hills

Unto the Hills

4.45 of 5 stars 4.45  ·  rating details  ·  76 ratings  ·  14 reviews
For peace, for strength, for courage and inspiration, look... "Unto the Hills" Day by day, you can join the nation's most beloved spiritual leader for a moment of quiet and reflection - a scripture, a thought, and a prayer.

Drawn from more than forty years of study and ministry, this devotional classic offers 365 meditations to calm you and point you toward the One who can
Published September 18th 1996 by Thomas Nelson (first published October 1st 1986)

To ask other readers questions about Unto the Hills, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unto the Hills

Estevan Alvarado
Read Devotional Twice -- 1998 & 2003. In 1998, this book help me understand that Jesus was my Lord and Savior.
Theresa
Being new to Christianity, and very excited about learning as much as possible, as quickly as possible, I often find myself going full-tilt in many directions when it comes to "meditating on His word night and day". I lack focus, direction and many times I miss the subtleties of the scriptures I am studying. That's where a devotional such as this one plays a vital role in my walk with the Lord.

Reading Mr. Graham's interpretation and application of scripture has allowed me to focus on what is tr
Trinity Rose
I love anything written by Billy Graham and this daily devotional entitled Unto The Hills was just so full of knowledge and compassion, but the thing I like the most is Billy Graham’s love of our Lord.
Each day has a Bible verse and is full of wisdom and a story to make a point. Also it always ends with a prayer.
I have put many of Billy Graham’s quotes on facebook from this book and was quite inspired by his words of healing and wisdom.
I will keep this book and in a few years go through it ag
Paula Whitehouse
I didn't have a lot to choose from when making a selection on BookSneeze, so I decided to go for Billy Graham's "Unto the Hills: A Daily Devotional".

As the name suggests, this is a perpetual daily devotional book.The author encourages the reader that “for peace, for strength, for courage and inspiration, look UNTO THE HILLS.”

Dr Graham has written this devotional from his life experience as a man of God. His goal is that when we have problems we look to God for peace and guidance. His love for G
Bill Kalista
Required reading

Do not miss out on inspiration this book can bring to your life. There is nothing more precious than the way Billy expresses his love for our Lord Jesus.
Anafalz
I have read many devotionals and I have to say this is down on the far bottom end of a list of recommendations. I expected much more from a devotional by Billy Graham. While there were some gems in there, overall it was a bunch of anecdotes trying to prove the verse of the day. I wanted to put it down halfway through the year but kept plugging away. Was not worth the commitment. I highly recommend trying a different devo.
Pawel Kowalczyk
...well, reading Bible is a hard work and such book as "Unto the Hills" comes very handy. Graham seems to be very wise man, I haven't read any of his other books but in this particular one I must say he's not tring to convert the rest of the world into his way of thinking, he is just giving the reader some simple truths which you can't really disagree with. I enjoyed reading it, I enjoyed following it.
Daniel Nampo
I think that God speaks in many ways, and for me, this book was one of them.
On a gray and dark world that we live, it's good to find a real Christian man (or woman).
Sorry if I sound awkward, I am brazilian and didn't pay much attention to my english classes.
Jaime Contreras
I have now read this Bible study companion thrice. This is one of the best because of the breadth and scope of the stories and applicable scriptural passages. Commit yourself to read this for one year.
Clay Wells
Excellent, like any of Billy's books.

Like anything Billy Graham has written this is an excellent devotion. It is simple, but not simplistic, just truth and grace.
Teresa Parker
Wonderful daily devotional reading.
Amanda
Feb 02, 2011 Amanda is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
It is a really good book so far! I think everyone will be able to relate to a devotional that is in this book! :)
Leslie
A wonderful devotional!
Sebastia
Sebastia is currently reading it
Jan 09, 2015
Myra Allen
Myra Allen marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2015
Emelia
Emelia is currently reading it
Jan 05, 2015
Glória Hefzibá
Glória Hefzibá is currently reading it
Jan 04, 2015
Mark Grace
Mark Grace is currently reading it
Jan 04, 2015
Cory
Cory is currently reading it
Jan 03, 2015
Anna Flores
Anna Flores is currently reading it
Jan 02, 2015
Ruth
Ruth is currently reading it
Donna Knox
Donna Knox is currently reading it
Joel Sailor
Joel Sailor is currently reading it
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
husband to Ruth Bell Graham
father of Ruth Graham, Gigi Graham Tchividjian, & Anne Graham Lotz, Nelson, & Franklin Graham

Dr. Billy Graham has authored more than 26 books.

Which include:

The Journey (2006)
Hope for Each Day (2002)
Just As I Am (Autobiography - 1997)
Storm Warning (1992)
Hope for the Troubled Heart (1991)
Facing Death and the Life After (1987
Approaching Hoofbeats: The Four Horsemen
More about Billy Graham...
Just as I Am Angels: God's Secret Agents Nearing Home: Life, Faith, and Finishing Well The Journey: Living by Faith in an Uncertain World The Holy Spirit: Activating God's Power in Your Life

“Benjamin Franklin addressed the chairman of the Constitutional Convention, meeting at Philadelphia in 1787, saying, “I have lived, sir, a long time, and the longer I live the more convincing proofs I see of this truth: that God governs in the affairs of men. And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without His notice, it is probable that an empire cannot rise without His aid.” 0 likes
“He who prays as he ought, will endeavor to live as he prays.” 0 likes