Tenshi Ja Nai!! (I'm No Angel), Volume 8

Tenshi Ja Nai!! (I'm No Angel), Volume 8 (Tenshi Ja Nai!! (I'm No Angel) #8)

4.12 of 5 stars 4.12  ·  rating details  ·  217 ratings  ·  6 reviews
In the final explosive volume of Tenshi Ja Nai, Izumi's secret is finally exposed When his worst enemy finds out Izumi is really a guy, will the results keep him away from Hikaru forever?
Published October 17th 2007 by Go Comi

To ask other readers questions about Tenshi Ja Nai!! (I'm No Angel), Volume 8, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tenshi Ja Nai!! (I'm No Angel), Volume 8

Penny
Loved it! It's a great gender-bender, along with romance and comedy i read all 8 vols in one sitting!
Starbubbles
I wasn't exactly thrilled with the ending. I think it's a combination of Hikaru loosing her shy-sparkle, the story having a hair cut like W Juilet and those terms of the promise, and being tired of everyone wanting to become a celebrity. I'm more than slightly over that. All-in-all, B+ series. I don't know if I'll re-read this, but it was a fun enough read.
Marielle
I'm absolutely DEVASTATED that this series is over! This is my favorite series EVER!! And I'm not just saying that- I really mean it! I'm literally crying because it's over... It was so adorable and funny and Izumi and Hikaru were my two favorite characters of all time!! READ IT NOW I DON'T EVEN CARE IF YOU DON'T LIKE MANGA YOU WILL LOVE THIS!!!!
Irish
One of the best comedy-romance Manga story I have ever read.
Deviant Geek
i cant believe its done! T_T nooooooo..
Kumako_05
Kumako_05 marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2014
Sunni
Sunni marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Penguin Revolution: Volume 3
  • The Devil Does Exist, Volume 11
  • W Juliet, Vol. 4
  • 1/2 王子 5 (1/2 Prince, #5)
  • Boy Princess, Volume 2
  • Yurara, Vol. 5
  • Hana-Kimi, Vol. 19 (Hana-Kimi, #19)
Tenshi Ja Nai!! (I'm No Angel), Vol. 1 (Tenshi Ja Nai, #1) Tenshi Ja Nai!! (I'm No Angel), Volume 2 Tenshi Ja Nai!! (I'm No Angel), Volume 4 Tenshi Ja Nai!! (I'm No Angel), Volume 3 Tenshi Ja Nai!! (I'm No Angel), Volume 6