Start by marking “Succubus Lost (From the Files of the Otherworlder Enforcement Agency, #2)” as Want to Read:
Succubus Lost (From the Files of the Otherworlder Enforcement Agency, #2)

Succubus Lost (Files of the Otherworlder Enforcement Agency #2)

3.82 of 5 stars 3.82  ·  rating details  ·  57 ratings  ·  21 reviews
Someone is kidnapping and incinerating otherworlders beyond recognition, and detective Marisol Whitman, a succubus, races to find the murderer before he claims another victim. But her pursuit is derailed when her responsible younger sister vanishes. Marisol suspects foul play and enlists support from an unlikely source: an agent from the Otherworlder Enforcement Agency, Va ...more
ebook, 1st, 211 pages
Published May 24th 2012 by Entangled Publishing (first published May 23rd 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Succubus Lost, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Succubus Lost

Marlene
Review originally published at Reading Reality

The first succubus that Detective Marisol Whitman of the Chicago P.D. "freak squad" knows is lost in Succubus Lost by Tiffany Allee is unfortunately one who is very near and dear to her. Marisol goes to her sister Elaine's room to wake her up for a shoe-shopping expedition and discovers that Elaine's bed hasn't been slept in.

Elaine and Marisol are both succubi. And Elaine is missing. But when Marisol slams into her Lieutenant's office to start a miss
Stephanie (Bookfever) ♥Adrian Ivashkov♥
Succubus Lost by Tiffany Allee is the astonishing sequel to Banshee Charmer.

Sexy, charming and writting with a great plot it's definitely worthy to the first book and even more. It was simply fantastic and I loved reading every word of it. I am so thankful to NetGalley to have gotten the chance to read this.
I thought Succubus Lost was in so many ways better than Banshee Charmer (Even though I've given it also 5 stars) so really I should give it 5.5 stars if I would work with halves on my revie
Lori {Romancing the Dark Side}
Romancing the Dark Side Review:

Action packed with mystery and fiery sexiness!

The second installment of the Files of the Otherworlder Enforcement Agency introduces us to another detective, Marisol Whitman,who's also a succubus. Her latest case is tracking down a serial murderer who's targeting otherworlder women. When her younger sister disappears, Marisol's hunt for the killer intensifies and she's forced to team up with agent Valerio Costa from the Otherworlder Enforcement Agency. Having a new
Christi Snow
My Review:
A-
Okay, so now I've read book #2 in this series. (I also did a review of book #1, Banshee Charmer, and you can find it right below this one if you are reading this review on my blog, Smitten with Reading.) I have to say I liked this book a bit better than the first, mainly because now the world is somewhat is established for us. And what an interesting world it is....with a lot of paranormal creatures you don't normally see in PNR books....like salamanders, which is what the hero is i
Sarah (Head Stuck In A Book)
I'd never heard of this author or series before starting this book but was intrigued by the title, and I can say after finishing this in about 3 hours or so that I absolutely loved it, the only problem being that I didn't realise this was the second book in the series but luckily enough you can get by without reading it and the world that this book is set in is explained and it's easy to follow along the storyline.
The story focuses on Marisol a succubus who is a detective in the police departmen
Shandy
First thing I have to say is that is a gorgeous cover. There's just something about it I love, and I didn't even see this cover until after I read the book.
Ok that said this was a great book. Marisol is a succubus and detective who's sister is kidnapped, she'll stop at nothing to find her sister. She's partnered with Agent Costa who's a salamander, kind of a fire element type and she's also working on a case with a detective name Astrid.
I was pulled right into this book. It jumps right into a mu
I really enjoyed the first book in this series so I was looking forward to catching up with the characters and revisiting the world in Succubus Lost. I was actually a little bit disappointed when I realised that the story doesn't continue from previous heroine Mac's point of view and that this is actually Marisol's book. I really liked both Mac and Aidan from the first book and although Marisol and Valerio were OK I found them harder to connect to and didn't really find their relationship as bel ...more
Aislynn (Stitch Read Cook)
When ashes turn up in an alley, detective and succubus Marisol is on the case. As she starts digging into the investigation, her sister and friend disappear without a trace. With the help of OWEA agent Costa she’s determined to find out who took her sister and why.

We briefly meet Marisol and get a bit of background into her sister in “Banshee Charmer” the companion novel to “Succubus Lost”. I really enjoyed Marisol’s perspective in this novel, she’s a fantastic character!

Bound and determined to
Cleffairy
Reviewed at: Over A Cuppa Tea
Review date: 5th August 2012
Review link: http://cleffairy.com/?p=8026

Succubus Lost is really interesting and intriguing story. It's unique in it's own way and I couldn't help but feel drawn to the world of the characters. One word of warning, though, the story is kinda fast-paced, so if you're to read this book, do not ever loose focus or else you'd have to start all over again as there's plenty of details included within each pages.

Overall, this is an enjoyable read
Pragya
Once having finished and loved Banshee Charmer, I started with this instantaneously. Yes, I love to read a series back to back.

I was disappointed to know this book is from the POV of Marisol and not Mac. But well…

This book is equally fast-paced and thrill-seeking. I actually finished reading both the first book and half of this book in a single day before my eyes began to droop.

Again, it’s a good read for a paranormal mystery and romance lovers.

Unlike other series, reading this one back to back
Mindy
Succubus Lost is charming, sexy, and well-written. This is the second book in the series and focuses on one of the characters introduced in book one. However, it can be read as a stand-alone. Some of the finer points will be a bit vague, but nothing that is crucial to the plot rather more background information.
Both of the books have gorgeous women and charming, handsome men, and sexy scenes. The heat level, however, is more PG-13 than R rated and would be alright for more mature teens.
This i
Bettielee
This is the 2nd in the series - but it has a different cast of characters in the same world as Banshee Charmer. Still has the same police-procedural, mystery-to-be-solved feel, maybe a little slower pace and the hotness between the characters is slower to unravel - but the payoff is really good. I like how you don't know where the story is going until it unfolds. The clues are there, but you don't know quite enough about the world and the various powers of the other-worlders to see two steps ahe ...more
Talk Supe
Originally published at Talk Supe

SUCCUBUS LOST is full of mystery, action and lust, this, for me, was an emotional story as Marisol's fears and inner thoughts are laid bare. It's not like Banshee Charmer where things are hot, heavy and exciting, in SUCCUBUS LOST Marisol and Costa took their time in falling in love and breaking down the barriers that stood in their way.
Ann
Very enjoyable blend of a police procedural and paranormal romance. Also some great world building.

Eagerly awaiting more from Ms. Allee.
Cara
Hmm….A Succubus and a Salamander? Sounds like we’re in for hot loving.

Another good read…I enjoy the Otherworlder Enforcement Agency Series, and have my fingers crossed hoping there are many more to come. Filled with drama, mystery, kidnapping, and devious evil plots Succubus Lost is a win!

Marisol, an Agent of the OEA, a Succubus, becomes quite concerned when her younger sister, Elaine, doesn’t come home after a study date. Knowing Elaine’s history, she pushes the OEA to start looking for her now
J.A. Belfield
At 211 pages, this should have been a pretty fast read for someone who can finish a 300+ page novel in a single day. However, Succubus Lost ended up taking me 3 days to get through.
I don’t know why. I mean, there were a number of things about this that didn’t wow me.
1) I didn’t connect with the characters very well and so didn’t find myself caring about them very much.
2) I didn’t find the male counterpart anywhere near as appealing as the MC did.
3) The initial intimate scene seemed to fall so
Cynthia (aka Artemis)

Book 2 of the series has us back at the Chicago Police Department, but this time we’re hooking up with “Freak Squad” Detective Marisol Whitman, a succubus. When her sister Elaine (also a succubus goes missing), Marisol gets stuck paired with Valerio Costa from the OWEA – Otherworlder Enforcement Agency (a FED and a salamander) to help with the investigation. And wouldn’t you know it; the Fed has “issues” with succubi from his past experiences.

SUCCUBUS LOST can be read as a standalone; as there i
Dona
I really like this series, wish it were longer. A solid 3.5.
GONZA
A little too slow, but the plot was interesting and I'm still searching for the first book because I like the world that T. Allee has created and I will probably read the other books of the series.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND ENTANGLED PUBLISHING FOR THE PREVIEW
Nena Manchester Funk
NOTE: I love the old cover better
Sweetpea41
Sweetpea41 marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2014
LizBookAddict
LizBookAddict marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Zachary Harless
Zachary Harless marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2014
Sam Carpenter
Sam Carpenter marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2014
Eileen
Eileen marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2014
Hector Cedeño
Hector Cedeño marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
shirin
shirin marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Come and Get Me
  • Deceiving the Witch Next Door
  • Hellsbane (Hellsbane #1)
  • Demonically Tempted (Frostbite, #2)
  • Whisper of Light (Light, #2)
  • SNAP: The World Unfolds
  • The Last Princess (Pack Seduction, #3)
  • Awakening the Nightmare (Symmetria #1)
  • Night of the Dragon (Berserker Mate's, #1)
  • Nightshift
  • Nephilim
  • Luscious (Sexy Chefs, #2)
  • Veiled Innocence (The Soul Cycle, #1)
  • Don't Bite the Messenger
  • Rogue's Pawn (Covenant of Thorns, #1)
  • Chase Me (Underbelly Chronicles #2)
  • Risking Eternity (Timeshifters #1)
  • Lure Of The Blood (Lure Series, #1)
5420367
Tiffany Allee currently lives in Phoenix, AZ, by way of Chicago and Denver, and is happily married to a secret romantic. She spends her days working in Corporate America while daydreaming about sexy heroes, ass-kicking heroines, and interesting ways to kill people (for her books, of course). Her nights are reserved for writing and bothering her husband and cats (according to them). Her passions in ...more
More about Tiffany Allee...
Don't Bite the Bridesmaid (Sons of Kane #1) Don't Blackmail the Vampire (Sons of Kane, #2) Banshee Charmer (From the Files of the Otherworlder Enforcement Agency, #1) Temptation by Fire Vampire Games (From The Files of the Otherworlder Enforcement Agency, #4)