Start by marking “Hunted (The Guardian Legacy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Hunted (The Guardian Legacy, #3)

Hunted (The Guardian Legacy #3)

4.4 of 5 stars 4.40  ·  rating details  ·  225 ratings  ·  35 reviews
Bran and Lil may have escaped an attempt to lure Lil to the dark side, and recovered the contracts damned people signed with Bran when he was a soul collector, but someone forgot to tell them that no one switches sides or cancels contracts without consequences.

Hunted by an unknown but powerful enemy, Lil, Bran and the Guardians must seek help from unlikely sources to aver
Published April 2nd 2013 by Spencer Hill Press (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Hunted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hunted

Touch of Death by Kelly HashwayStalked by Death by Kelly HashwayExtracted by Sherry D. FicklinBreaking Glass by Lisa AmowitzHunted by Ednah Walters
Scene 13 YA & MG Books
5th out of 27 books — 16 voters
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra ClareUnravel Me by Tahereh MafiThe Elite by Kiera CassEverbound by Brodi AshtonBoundless by Cynthia Hand
Beautiful Book Covers of 2013
307th out of 577 books — 2,011 voters

More lists with this book...

Lisa (A Life Bound By Books)
That last 2 pages just about killed me. I wanted to throw the book & scream. My head & heart hurt a bit now. Ugh! I need to know what the heck is going to happen because that was not what I thought was going to happen. Review to follow for the blog tour.
Aure   `Reading With The Dark`
4 Strong stars!

I've signed up for this blast and a book review, but I wasn't sure I'd even like this book or the series.

I know... I know... I probably shouldn't say that, but I wanna be honest
when I say that this book , this series more the surprised me, it blew my mind away! TOTALLY! UNEXPECTEDLY! ohhh.. and the ending.....!

See, I read Ya from time to time, but I'm usually more hesitant to start with a teen angst.

What I liked most in this book was Lil! How she is so much more mature!
I've read
Ariana
I just thought this was supposed to be a trilogy, but I am not complaining as I can't wait to read some more ;))

This is a series that many people don't know about, but one that I've enjoyedenormouslyover the years.

I fell in love first with Awakeneda few years ago and I can tell you that the book had me laughing more than not and staying up late to finish it. Then Betrayedcame over with plenty of action and mysteries and made me fall more in love with the pack of characters. Now, they have allbe
Catie
I loved this book.

Well as most readers can tell I am a huge fan of Ednah Walters. Since I finished Betrayed a few months ago I have been waiting impatiently I might add for Hunted to come out. So I am so excited that I got to get an ARC of Hunted. Of course I loved the eye candy that is the cover of Hunted, as Bran is my favorite character. So I am even more happy with Hunted as I expected to be.

I love the new badass Lil. She has grown so much since we left her at the end of Betrayed a few mont
Kate Kaynak
This series is addictive. I just started proofing the galleys at Spencer Hill and ended up sucked into the story and unable to put it down!
Kelly
Mar 22, 2013 Kelly rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: arc, 2013
Oh my gosh... what an ending! I can't say this enough... I hate waiting, I NEED the next book now!!

This book focuses more on Lil's growth. She finds that she is the Chosen One. The Kris Dagger and her become one and are more powerful. I feel like I can't say much more because I don't want to spoil anything.

But let me tell you that It is nonstop action. It started a little slow for me but then bam, I couldn't read fast enough. There will be sacrifices and losses, sadness and awe. There are more c
Nickyrian
Book one is about Lil Falcon gaining her Nephilim power at age sixteen and meeting Bran Llyr who is a half demon and half angel. The Guardians will help Bran to rescue her sister, Celeste, in Coronis Island. They will win the battle against Coronis and her minions. In the end of the book, Lil will learn that her biological father is Valafar...another powerful demon and right-hand of Coronis.

In book two, the battle of the Guardians and demons continues. Valafar insists to connect with Lil and ful
Andrea
I really liked this book! Great addition to the series, and flows well. The Guardians story is picked up where it left off, and a re-read of the previous two are not necessary, but they are so good you should just do it anyway.

Lil is such a strong character in this story, and she holds up to her trials well, as do most of her friends. They somewhat fall to the wayside for some of the time, but you get to meet new additions, so that is ok! Sykes is particularly awesome in this book, as is Remy.
Teresa Mary Rose
More Reviews Here: Readers Live A Thousand Lives

I’m pretty sure I have a love/hate relationship with this series, well not really... I love it but sometimes I want to shake the book and make the characters do what I want them to do. I am always addicted and engrossed with the story, but I have moments where I just want to chuck the book across the room. It’s an odd feeling but overall I would say I enjoyed the book.

Lil is a good heroine. She may not be my favorite but I do like her. She is a gen
Annie Page
Hunted A Guardian legacy by Ednah Walters
This book has it all Demons, archangels, Goddess. special weapons its a battle over evil and good and keeping it in balance. The bad side cheated and now the Good must fight and many friends are lost to get the world back in balance. Great story and the characters each have they own powers and personalities to make this a very strong and wonderful book to read.

Lisa B.
Hunted, is Book two in the Series (Awakened, is the Prequel; Betrayed, is Book one; and Forgotten, Book three, is E.W.'s, current project) and continues to Wow as a rapid paced, rare jewel and superior to other Nephelim vs. Demon, novels.

The thousands of year old, Nephilim Tribunal Council, has decidedly spoken.

Seventeen year old heroine Lil, is prophesied to be, "The Chosen One", to balance the Nephilim world. She has been ordered to live for one year with her recently found demon birth father.
Malissa
I can't take it, that ending!!! When is book 4 out. Oh Bran!!!!!!!
Raquel Vega-Grieder
When reading Hunted I should have had some tissues handy. I won't say where in the book you need them but trust me YOU. WILL. NEED. THEM. Hunted is a brilliant addition to The Guardian Legacy Series. This book kept me on the edge of my seat wondering what could happen next. Just when you think Lil and Bran can rest easy you are thrown for a loop.

Lil and Bran finally get to take a trip with the other Guardians and soak up some sun when the unthinkable happens; the Guardians are attacked in a plac
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
In Hunted Ednah really stepped up her game. It was full of action and fast page turning and anyone who knows me knows I love a book like that.Hunted started three months after the showdown on Jarvis Island. Lil and Bran have decided they are going to fight the good fight. In order to do so they will have to right the wrongs they have done. For Lil it easier because she is escaping the dark side but for Bran it will be a lot harder. See Bran collected souls and he will have to retrieve the contra ...more
 CCAM&GZM
I did not know the series when I joined the tour. So I didn’t know that Hunted is actually the 3rd book of the series! Due to a full schedule I couldn’t read volumes 1 and 2 first, I vigorously starting to read this volume that I will praise to you today. Yes, I will.

The fact that I didn’t read the first volumes helped me to see the author’s talent. She succeeds to give the same importance to the plot and the characters. She builds them without relying on readers’ "reaction" to the previous book
Ellen
In Hunted, we again join Lil and Bran, as well as the other Guardians. They have defeated one major evil threat, are recovering Bran's soul contracts with the help of the other Guardians, and now find themselves faced with an even greater threat, one that they never saw coming. The battle with this new enemy is one of the most intense the Guardians have ever fought, and results in the loss of many lives. Faced with evil both physically and mentally, Lil must pull upon a strength and resolve from ...more
Rae Ryans
This is an easily addictive series that follows Lil Falcon on her journey as the wielder of the Kris Dagger, and the prophecy that surrounds it. This book picks up a few months after where Betrayed The Guardian Legacy 2 left off. Lil, Bran and the gang are up to their usual antics, but instead of demon hunting they are taking care of the list. But something happens to her powers. The kris dagger blends with Lil and she alone becomes a walking weapon of immense power.

The demons summon a force gre
Megan
AMAZING! There is not enough words to describe how much I loved Hunted. Ednah Walters has outdid herself if that is even possible. Hunted starts three months after the showdown at Jarvis Island. Lil and her team of Cardinals are hunting down the humans who sold their souls to Bran in order to cancel the contacts. But a new threat has appeared because of what they Lil and her team are doing. As they say, consequences have actions, the balance of good and evil must stay balanced and what Lil and h ...more
Christina M Condy
I can't decide what I feel about this series. There were times while reading that I wanted to throw my kindle across the room. The only thing that saved it was that its a Kindle Fire and they are very expensive and have to be imported into Australia. I can say that I am definitely liking the story and it does keep me turning the pages.

Hunted picks up just a few months after the last book ended so hopefully you have read book 1 and 2 in this series. Lil is the Heroine of the story. She seems to b
Inga
Apr 10, 2013 Inga rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2013
My review:

Hunted by Ednah Walters is the third book in The Guardian Legacy series and I have so far loved all the books in the series and I think Ednah Walters has done it again! Hunted is definitely a book you do not want to miss! In case you haven't started the series yet, I would highly recommend it to you!

Hunted picks up three month later where the second book - Betrayed - ended. You will meet Lil and Bran and other Guardians again. Lil managed to get away from the dark and evil, but the sto
Kelly Hashway
This is the second book in the Guardian Legacy series, and since I LOVED the first book, Betrayed, I had to get my hands on an ARC of Hunted. I wasn't disappointed. Bran and Lil are as hot as ever. I love these two together. Lil is trying to help Bran by getting humans to cancel the contracts they made with him. But in the process, Lil and the others are attacked by a new evil, and Lil's powers go crazy as a result. The new evil has wiped some of her memories, too, leaving her really vulnerable. ...more
Grace Touch
I so enjoy reading about Lil and Bran!! They have got to be one of my favorite couples of all time!! I truly am a sap for 'soul mates'. How they are simply 'meant to be'. Priceless.

Throughout this addition of the Guardian Legacy, Lil struggles with her memory loss, due to some new demons know as The Tribe. Not only this, but also with the transfer of the Kris Dagger's powers into her own body. Talk about havoc on the skin. No one knows what the ramifications will be of having the Kris Dagger's
Nicole/Books Complete Me
Wow!! I had received the first book in the series, Betrayed, as an ARC, and loved it. When I saw the tour being set up for Hunted, I knew I had to sign up for it!! Oh wow, this book draws you in from the get-go! I love the twists and turns you expierence reading this book. There's so much to mention, but then I'd be spoiling it for you all!! Lil learns more about those who are around her, and protect her. Some are unlikely canidates too!! This is one series that if you haven't started reading, y ...more
Austin Martin
I loved reading this book! I mistaken it for the second one in the series but loved it nonetheless. My favorite part of the book was seeing Lilith interact with her new team and the trial hearing at the end of the book. I was shocked by the outcome and wondered how Lilith would do living a year with Valafar.
Jeannette
The story of Lil, Bran and the other Guardians just keeps getting better! Just when things were cooling down for Lil & Bran a new enemy appears. And OMG the story takes some crazy twists! I enjoyed this book as much as I did Betrayed. This series is so amazing!
Jacqueline Bagwell
Incredible!

Every book in this series has been fantastic and I didn't think they could get any better but I was wrong. This book was by far my favorite. it was incredible! Keep them coming, please!
Vanessa
I am totally in love with this series!! With that ending, HOW am I supposed to wait for the next book now?!?! Ugh! It better come out soon because I'm gonna go crazy not knowing!!
Tia
Loved this one. The end was excruciating and I'm questioning where the hell book number four is? I can't believe there is no number four out yet!
The End?! (Spoiler Alert) 6 6 Sep 24, 2014 07:02PM
HUNTED Book Tour 1 7 Apr 01, 2013 10:45PM
  • Sprung: Four Strangers, One Destiny
  • The Big Debate (Literary Loom, #1)
  • Alexander Drake's Extraordinary Pursuit (Azra's Pith, Book 1)
  • Jack Templar and the Monster Hunter Academy (The Templar Chronicles #2)
  • My Treasures - Four Week Mini Bible Study
  • Ixeos (Ixeos Trilogy, #1)
  • Masters of the Veil (The Veil Trilogy #1)
  • Fire and Ash
  • Excuse Me, My Brains Have Stepped Out
  • Trail of Bones
  • Chivalry and Malevolence (Alfheim #1)
  • The Newstead Project
  • Helga: Out of Hedgelands (Wood Cow Chronicles, #1)
  • BORN IN VENGEANCE (Dacian Legends, #1)
  • The Other Marlowe Girl (Marlowe Girls, #2)
  • Hades and the Helm of Darkness (Heroes in Training, #3)
  • David's Song
  • The Storm Bottle
Ednah is the author of The Guardian Legacy series, a YA fantasy series about children of the fallen angels, who fight demons and protect mankind. AWAKENED, the prequel was released in September 2010 with rave reviews. BETRAYED, book one in the series was released by her new publisher Spencer Hill Press in June 2012 and HUNTED, the third installment, will be released April 2013. She’s working on th ...more
More about Ednah Walters...
Runes (Runes, #1) Immortals (Runes, #2) Awakened (Prequel, The Guardian Legacy) Grimnirs (Grimnirs Book 1) (Runes, #2.5) Seeress (Runes, #3)

“Yours always, Mine Forever.” 4 likes
“Live, Love and Die in Glory', meaning live and love like it's your last time and if your going down, take as many douchebags with you as possible. And I'm not talking about Demons. Archangels just replaced demons at the top of the 'douchebags' list.” 4 likes